Why do women think this is an acceptable thing to do?

Why do women think this is an acceptable thing to do?

>women
>short hair
Your a fucking trap fucking faggot homo degenerate and should kys

/thread

I dunno why but cartoons like this make me horny

>hating shirt hair on women
this nigga gay af

What did he mean by this?

Has... Has this happened to you?

I hate when bitches go straight for the dick expecting me to fuck them right then and there. Like when I initiate I always make out with them, foreplay, generally building up tension. But when I'm tired and want to sleep after fucking her 3 times in a row they think they can just get more by touching muh dick. At least blow it then, make some effort. Fucking lazy ass entitled whores.

u got some more cartoons?
like this?
it was funny for me and my gf.

no woman has ever wanted to touch my penis by her own free will. Therefore l am a serial rapist, blame woman for not loving me voluntarily, that is why l rape them

You lack the balls to be a rapist

HAHAHA and you know me? l will rape the one you love and shove my dick deep inside her and choke her until she is lifeless. l will break into your home, tie you up and fuck your woman infront of you and steal nothing from your home except your fucking dignity, l will make sure you can never get your dick up ever again.

edgelord

Barking dogs never bite

so u got some?

You are a barking dog, do you want a video of me raping raping a woman who would never ever go for a guy like me? Well she took it like a good female, she learnt her place.

If that scenario has happened any more than 0 times I'm pretty sure you just have terrible taste in women.

>*shoves you*
Leave.

It was a fat tumblrina so yeah, you're right.

Sure, let's see it

wow "shoves you" BIG MAN, he shoved me on the internet, no rape video for you guys... l'm out. Got shoved on Sup Forums, l am shaking right now and have pissed all over my chair

Well points to you for still dicking a tumblrina since they all blame the penis as the source of life's problems and you hit them with the very thing that dominates their life.

But yeah, hope you can leverage that legbeard and upgrade to something younger, thinner and with a sweeter smelling pussy sometime in the forseeable future.

>*tilt slightly back and catch myself mid fall and jump up and do a backflip and slide on my legs*
Masaka kira no okage de chian ga yoku natta nante honki de kangaete irun janai deshou ne!

anorexic liberal trash feminist bitch fgt you sold your manhood, brainwashed social engineered trash literally a fucking stick insect typing "shoves you" on the internet whiteknighting imaginary woman, you are the prince that was promised, the hero that Sup Forums needs well done for your heroic act of pushing me verbally, this is men in 2k17, l bet you every anonitities reading this want your cyber dick now for standing up for them

Trap fags like men with long hair, the fucking opposite.

Simple, women don't value male sexuality, you are there to provide her with status, protection, wealth and entertainment.

Any attention she gives you sexually should be met with appreciation & gratitude, you are after all a man and don't think about anything but sex.

Women actually believe this shit.

lol. wtf am I reading.
and people say that Sup Forums is shit now.

>>hating shirt hair on women
fap fap fap fap

That's why l became a rapist, now l do things my way, l don't need to give them attention or entertainment, l don't need to spend money on them, all l do is follow a bitch for a couple of weeks and figure out her schedule then attack her when she is vulnerable and alone. l am the evolved man, l have risen above this society and it's cuck values. Woman work for me.

Don't worry, living in a Uni town has blessed me with a lot of variation of pussy. She simply used to be my slampiggy, tho her eating habits and attitude about it eventually disgusted me. That said I redpilled her a lot on PC myths. You can convince a woman of anything, as long as it goes along with a good dicking. (see: Lacey Green)

l have been here since 07 and it was never good if you are implying l ruin it

Cringiest "rapist" ever

Cringiest "sjw" ever

l downloaded the dexter soundtrack and play it in my vehicle while l hunt my selected target female, do you find that cringey? They enjoy it halfway through that is the greatest part l am dead inside and want to kill myself.

I'm happy for you

>it's
You've risen above proper grammar too kek

You are not Australian, because you can't even shit post.

And a samefag too.

holy fuck
this nigga eating beans!

he was saying idiots like you are what make this site good, ya fucking idiot.

did you make sure to add the extra o on the end of that sentence, l am happy for you. That state of civilisation is deteriorating, you will fuse with the machines soon as you are already addicted to the screens, silly goyim You are all woman now and don't even know it, but you do know it. l will rape every beautiful woman to ever go jogging, know no peace. l'm watching you and nobody can stop me, not even the guy who shoved me. KYS everybody, world ended after 9/11 go sell your humanity, you worship paper JUDGE ME though goyim l know it helps you live with yourself

Underrated

STAHP
I'm gonna fuck die of laughter holy shit

He's referencing this

holy autism batman

*dies of laughter*

and is referencing this

Hole up. hole up...

Have you ever had a woman do that? I don;t think so.

I have. Second girlfriend wanted to do this all the time. She had a thing for big dicks in motion though. That was a fun week.

short hair on women is objectively inferior

i don't get what supposed to be happening?

sauce?