Okay Sup Forums here is a deal. I want to smuggle this weed into Greece traveling with a bus. Best way to smuggle it...

Okay Sup Forums here is a deal. I want to smuggle this weed into Greece traveling with a bus. Best way to smuggle it? I taught maybe i should put it in a condom then in a plastic bag then in a shampoo what do you think?

fullproof way is to put it up your ass
I know that's not what you want to hear, but it's the truth

That ain't gonna happen

user is right. The safest way is always up the butt

what about my idea?

ah come on. it isn't gay if it's your own ass

I mean. I guess you could vac seal it and run over it a bunch. You'll have flat weed, but it'll be thin enough to fanagle into something

> smuggle 3 grams of weed
Get charged as a international drug smuggler

joking aside, totally depends on how thoroughly they'll search you. If you put it in there with a layer of opaque shampoo on top and store it top up so the weed sinks to the bottom you oughta be good

nah man, bought this too test it out if its good. later i will buy 15gr to take

yea i was planning on something like that

If your on a bus just get some airtight small tupperware containers put in jn then put it in a good sealing ziploc and throw it in what ever bag your carrying. Doubt you will get searched.

i traveled to Greece 5 times with bus never ever got searched.

I hope you didn't pay more than $40. You got ripp sniff.

better to err on the side of caution than to expect nothing bad to happen.

payed 20e

give it to the bus drive and give him an extra 10 euros

vacuum seal

So in £ is that like tree fiddy?

Idk calculate it.

I don't math good. Thankfully I found an expert at log rhythms to hahlp

Where are you travelling from? Am i missing something here? No-ones asked this as far as i can see but it's a pretty important fucking question

Why would you carry a roll-up worth of puff ?
There are probably some niggers in greece selling the thing every backstreet.

>post on Sup Forums for advice on how to be a fuckin mule
>you tell the destination and the transport used to smuggle
>ip is public on request on the chan server, because new owner is a sell out.
>ip relay systems doesn't work on 4ch anymore.
>protip: bring some vaseline to facilitate the cave exploration.

>smuggling weed
> HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

jesus fuck man at least smuggle drugs that are actually worth something if ur going to take the risk.

Also ur doing a half assed fucking job and you deserve to be cought if ur seriously going to "put it in a condom and a shampoo bottle"

My point is if ur going to take the risk at least put in some effort so u dont get cought.. if u somehow have the option try putting it in the gas tank of the bus..

Not quite the same but my uncle brought weed back from Mexico with him to his place in Phoenix. Made it past both countries security at the border. We all assumed he left it but when we got home he pulled a half ounce out of a jar of salsa

Where are you coming from? I thought the eu had open boarders? Just put it in your pocket for fucks sake

Put your bag in a condom
Tie it off
Coat it in petroleum jelly
Put it up your pooper
Shit it out when you get to greece

Are you from fucking Lazarat or something?

This.
Pic related.
/thread

traveling with a bus hahahahhaha, put it in your pocket l bet nobody catches you

there are open borders.
i highly doubt he will get searched, they may want to see his id because of the refugee bullshit but probably not even taht.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Really? Greece will arrest you if you have headache pills with codeine FFS so better to cross the border stoned and get some more there

Okay. Try reading up on Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums. The FBI is watching you. The only retards who dont use multiple proxies are newfags like yourself.
>current year
>believing Sup Forums is a completely anonomous board
Kek

My go to for drug smuggling has always been pringles. Open foil slightly, remove all Pringles, place drugs at bottom, refill Pringles, superglue foil, looks unopened, smells like pringles. Worked everytime.

why would the fbi watch euros ?
even if they did they cant / wont do shit.

1st this is fucking oregano op
2nd why on earth would you risk this shit. You can get weed in Greece, just go out and explore the nightlife. You know, the same way you get weed anywhere on the planet.
And 3rd what kind of a fucking pleb travels by bus internationally
All in all, you should probably just kill yourself

Why the fuck is it broken up? Is this how they sell weed to kids these days? And if not, why did you grind it before packing, that makes no sense. Also, just get your fucking weed when you get to Greece. This seems like a rather pointless endevour

Your weed looks like shit not worth smuggling

Depends on where you enter. Greece weed is cheap as fuck too so you can skip the bullshit and buy directly from there. The next best thing is entering through Bulgaria, the region around the border(Sandanski) is where 80% of bulgarian weed comes from and it goes for $2-3 a gram. I've gone through the border with quarter kilo before with no problems, never been searched, fuck i've rarely seen a K9 unit on either side of the border either and they usually move around the trucks and rarely around cars and buses.

Do you know how much weed costs on islands in Greece?

porbably 3 bananas