How come modern men are so emasculated?

How come modern men are so emasculated?
How can I prevent myself from becoming like this?

>How can I prevent myself from becoming like this?

easy
>lie about your feelings
>ignore art and culture
>don't try to better yourself
>get really into some shitty team sport
>masturbate to guns and violence

Grow a neckbeard.

Work out
Hold a job can be any job
Have fun at bars or vacation or whatever
Always hut on women, even if you're not that interested

this

mmm. Hieronymus Bosch..
i've seen the original!

Care less about identity politics, the opinion of non-individuals, and being seen as a general "good guy."

Figure out what you value through philosophy, religion, hard work et cetera and take on personal projects to become better at them. For example, being a family man or valuing inner peace. There's loads of people who need mentorship, besides the obvious choice of taking on charity work, and finding your personal philosophy is also a very liberating experience.

TL;DR Stop thinking of yourself as one of a herd. You are either an independent factor in life, or you're a 'sheep.'

I am so glad we are living in the age of cuckolding betas. What a glorious time to be a fucking pussy.

Eat healthy, workout, and um.. go outside more.

Don't eat american soy.

>How come modern men are so emasculated?

too much to get into

-have convictions and beliefs
-hold to these
-better yourself
-work for a living
-be honest
-be respectful

it's actually really easy, but you will not fit in, or be respected by most of your peers. don't worry though, because most people are trash anyway.

>Always hut on women, even if you're not that interested
you're part of the problem, boi

Hunting. Go out into the wilderness and do as your ancestors did. Face off with a great predator in the wild and kill it. This is the only way.

aww that poor bear just wanted to cuddle...

Hunting for sport is the gayest thing possible. Hunting for food, however..

Men have been hunting for sport and food since the beginning of civilization. That you don't understand the value of sport hunting means you are just a product of the times. Another millennial beta boy that never goes outdoors.

This is why you're a beta. This in a mother fuckin' nutshell

>Men have been hunting for sport and food since the beginning of civilization.

and now we're too many to keep doing that. how hard is that to understand.

>implying it takes real skill to shoot an animal with a rifle or any firearm

Sure thing, fatties.

inb4 me me me me me

It is so very hard to hunt with modern rifles. Such danger, such thrill, such skill. Literally woman can hunt down lions, bears and elephants because its so easy. And what exactly do you get from that? Pride? That's just pathetic.

>people use to do this 1000's of years ago, so it must be good
>not realising literally everyone is a product of the times

You dumb fuck.

Nice non-argument.

Such skill, fine prowess of human evolution, generations of refining the gene pool..

As I said, you are a product of our beta cuckold culture. You talk out of your ass about things you know nothing about (you have never been in the wilderness or hunted obviously). You pretend your liberal faggoty viewpoint is morally superior. You claim that some global crisis is occurring so that all animals are in danger of immediate extinction.

The reality is that sport hunters have a vested interest in maintaining animal populations, but also keeping predator populations in check. It takes a very high degree of skill to hunt. You need wilderness skills, tracking skills, an understanding of animal behavior, and skills with a firearm or bow. You have none of those skills. If your life depended on having to go out and hunt for your survival, you would die in short order. Go back to your urban whiney snowflake infested suburb and keep watering down your manhood until your just a dickless balless mass of tissue.

Hunting and been taken out on a guided animal shooting tour are two very different things. I am not advocating a guided animal killing tour but ACTUAL hunting.

Stay on Sup Forums and keep chatting with other like minded dumbfucks.
You won't even miss the absence of actual human contact.

>Typed all that in response of my one line of shit posting
>calls me a whiny faggot

Kek - the American is strong with this one.

Prove it biotch. Get a rifle and go out and hunt for a bear. I am not talking about some bullshit guided tour where your guide does the actual hunting and you just show up with a rifle and shoot. That is NOT hunting. That is also faggotry.

Go out into the wilderness, find a fucking bear and shoot it. Then come back and tell me how fucking easy it is. Also, you can eat bear. You just have to slow cook it low and slow. It's pretty tasty.

> Ignore art and culture
Oh hell no - what do you think sports is?
You just have to avoid pony shit or iCarly or at least don't talk about it.

Literally just give no shits about anyone else and just work on doing you. Wanna get fit? Fucking do it. Wanna get fat? Just do it. If someone tells you no just tell them to suck your dick and do it anyway. But the thing to be most careful about is that you need to respect women but don't be a pansy your the boss.

>Not killing the bear with your bare hands like a man

SHIGGY DIGGY

>The reality is that sport race drivers have a vested interest in maintaining roads, but also keeping traffic accidents in check. It takes a very high degree of skill to drive a race car. You need safety skills, engineering skills, an understanding of pedestrian behavior, and skills with a race car or race bike. You have none of those skills. If your life depended on having to escape with a car, you would die in short order. Go back to your urban whiney snowflake infested suburb and keep watering down your manhood until your just a dickless balless mass of tissue.

awesome idea, no more speed limits anywhere, no more traffic rules, everybody gets race training. anybody who doesn't hunt is a fag and anybody who cares for slow traffic objects should die on a stake.

aw missed one

The merging of the masculine and femenen has been happening since the beginning. You have the pic right there.

It's only until now it's exponentially speeding up and very visible. This will continue to happen beyond anyone's control until we have become a mono-gender spices like we once were.

Ya this is bs. There are just more people and information than ever coupled with increasingly sedentary lifestyles. /thread

nerds can now make shit quickly and cheaply, everyone else has lost

intelligence has won

>spices

Says the beta who gets PTSD from firing an AR-15

It's fine- just wait for the next big war so we can draft all the beta femboys and watch them die in their own shit, piss and blood.

You'd be amazed how quickly your perspective changes on social issues when you see a human pink misted. These issues with masculinity? Ain't shit, don't mean shit, won't mean shit.

Nature will correct itself, always has and always will. Just make sure you're on the right side of the fence and can contribute.

Been too long since earth has had a good population cleanse/ world war/ pandemic to put things in perspective.

Find your thumos. Be a man the way that nature molded us for thousands of years.

lick your own cum always wear a buttplug so faggots aint fucking with you. wear your sisters panties for a week and sniff'em all

Play violent video games filled with sexy women and lots of death.

Listen to classic 80s music about fucking girls and having good times

Don't go to college

Those three should keep you in line.