Need help RUINING GIRLFRIEND'S LIFE

Need help RUINING GIRLFRIEND'S LIFE.

Moved to America to be w her. Found out she's cheated on me with at least 3 people. She's cheating with someone now.

She's a vet.

Here's the evidence I've accumulated so far:
* text evidence of her selling xanax to a friend she knew was self-medicating for serious mental health issues
* text evidence of distribution of xanax and valium to at least 2 people
* extensive text evidence with a half dozen different people about how much she loves xanax, does shrooms, lots of weed
* audio recording and text evidence of her prescribing less serious shit to herself and for me in the name of her pets, and audio if her saying she wished she had done it for something she bought
* she has 3 expired prescriptions for pets - prozac, ambien, and xanax - I put samples of each in safe deposit and photographed all of it

What else do I need to gather to make this a slam dunk for losing her license? What about getting her in jail?

Here's my plan for now.

She is flying international soon. I want to wait until she goes past security and then call authorities at airport. She will have expired xanax on her. maybe more. The pets won't be with her.

What can I do to maximize the pain? What other evidence do I need to gather?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vc8oqnY8GFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hahahaha

Nah dont do that.

Sounds like you could use a xanax right about now m8.

I recommend taking the entire box at once.

if i kill self with her expired xanax will she get charged with manslaughter?

i cant afford a lawyer. if anyone has knowledge about this kind of stuff i would appreciate any help. i mustered enough strength not to throw myself in front of a train when i hatched this plan. this is really all i have to live for.

Don`t call them there.
They might not get as much shit on her as possible.
Try to find a good time when she has all shits on her and call popo.
Or when she gets back pick her up and give her a box of chocclates and give her a kiss and welcome back then prep the police at your home and when you get home she`ll break down and it will feel great

the box of chocolate plan sounds great. the thing is - getting her at home - its expired. she can concoct some bullshit about how occasionally her pets need it. taking it to airport is clear intent to use on plane. isn't that more likely to result in prosecution? even if they do arrest her there - the xanax and other stuff is in her name and expired in teh apartment - they can still get it

You are wasting far too much time on that slag. Just ghost her. It hurts them far more than we guys can fathom. They get no closure, no tearful arguments, no chance of redemption. They will be left knowing that they fucked everything up.

xanax for pets? wtf

THE BIGGEST THING THAT WOULD HELP:

what questions / prompts can i give her to get text and audio to give to police that makes this a slam dunk.

i'm going to look like a fucking idiot if she just gets off with a slap on the wrist and keeps her license.

aim at the king and u best not miss - and what not.

I mean it is cause she aint taking the fucking pets with her ay.
Just call them in the airport and get her shit busted

I really don't think the police is going to care that a vet is prescribing the occasional xanax to a friend.

But hey it's America so anything is possible I guess.

you have a great plan. you should follow it up, if you think that is the right course of action for you. you will also be questioned as a suspect. but if you have evidence that supports your claims and innocence, you should be fine.

You can get a life and stop being a whiny lil butt hurt douche bag for starts. No wonder she cheated on you. What a beta faggot you are .. geesh.

too broke to ghost - gave up good paying gig as expat - can't go back for work bc visa laws have changed. so my life is basically over and the only way i can muster enough dignity to keep living is making sure she experiences the same.

says the 14 year old that wants to be a youtuber for his career

your gay

Only one way to find out .....

if there's any one with legal knowledge about this - i can't tell you how much it would mean to me if you could help

Is it medical grade canine xanax from the vet?

>Need help RUINING GIRLFRIEND'S LIFE.

Stop being a fag and just ghost her. Get on with your life.

This cries out beta. Whaaaa whaaaa a girl cheated on me. Whaaa whaaa. Grow up dude. Drop it. Go on. It happens. If you can't you have some serious issues and growing up to do.

post her nudes and stop being a little bitch

no all her xanax prescriptions were written by other veterinarians. i recognized one of the names on of the bottle - and its def a friend

destroying her life is the only way i can get out of this. i gave up income and all my friends to move aroudn the world for her. my life is destroyed. you shitting on me means nothing to me. i feel nothing but darkness. this is my way out.

>Moved to America to be w her
You moved to another country because of a girl? You should be shot into orbit for being a retarded douchenozzle.

You're already an idiot.

i know im a beta fag for moving ofr her. i get it.

and how exactly does "ruining her life" make yours any better? it just makes you look like a pathetic asshole. you will probably feel worse afterwards

Not sure what you think your wanna-be Private investigator "evidence" will do for you in court. Your best bet is just calling the cops and report a drug dealer when she has as much shit on her as possible. Welcome to America, shit dick. If it was me id put you in the hospital for going through my drugs and business.

>expired xanax
>pills have expiration date printed on them

blackmail her to have free xanax and ketamine instead

this

The evidence of her giving false prescriptions is probably the best part if you're going after her licence. Anything related to her abusing her power as a vet for drugs will help your case a lot

If you have actual evidence contact the DEA directly. Police detectives are the most lazy faggots.
Turn over your evidence and they will try to build a case.
Might get lucky and they are actually interested, and especially if there appears to be a ring or if anything is moving money.

Some girl you dont know tricked ur dumbass into moving here for her? Way to put your life on hold for a bitch!
>kek

Except he stole some of the meds. If I was the district prosecutor I'd have him charged with theft and possession of a controlled substance and throw his ass in jail. Just to get the dangerous lil creep off the streets. Let the inmates have fun corn holling his ass for a few years.

Post noods

Beat revenge

Lol his evidence isnt gonna mean shit because there is no way to prove where it really came from. Are you retarded?

Says the betta faggot

Holy shit are you petty. I'd cheat on you too, user, and I don't even do that kind of thing.

Are you retarded? She has prescriptions from Vets some being her friends and she is a vet.
Children these days don't even bother trying to reason anything out logically.

i am ok with going to jail. my life is ruined. i want to ruin hers too. the DEA part is good advice. thank you so much.

OP, you're a fucking idiot if you think any of the info you collected would be admissible as evidence

Oh
youtu.be/vc8oqnY8GFs

This, you fucking squares. Sell it or take it.

Take it you don't actually work in any related field of law enforcement huh?

oh so you're a failure and now you are immaturely lashing out in an attempt to make her fail. Gee you should be sooooo proud of yourself... NOT.

>Moved to America to be w her.
down all of her pills. cops will bust her for all that shit you mention in the investigation and you won't have to be a fucking pathetic loser any more. problem solved /thread

There's no dignity in fking up other peoples lives.

Oh ho look at this tough guy

white knighting in here reeks of summer
hes an idiot
shes a slut
roast her faggot

I take it you don't understand that OP likely didn't obtain his evidence legally (ie public info, gathered from a search warrant, etc)

Anything that can ruin a thot's life is a good idea.

Too many faggots in this thread attacking OP (faggot #1) = faggotception

you are betas as well, my friends.

downing her pills is last resort. but it will feel good dying knowing i'd fucked up her life. the thing is i want to make sur ei fuck up her life.

does anyone here who knows what the fuck they're talking about actually know if the evidence is compromised/inadmissible?

Unless she gives you permission to go through/take her phone, the court's not gonna look at it as permissible evidence. If you steal it, your case will be outright closed. I've seen pedos and a potential murderer get off because of this technicality.

Plus, your butt just hurts. Ditch her and start something new.

Protip; holding onto spite only makes your world harder to cope with

>* she has 3 expired prescriptions for pets - prozac, ambien, and xanax
..for pets. Right..

As for cringy stalker OP. Fuck off and die. Some of us here might be the ones banging your GF.

Just find a new GF or just an hero.

All he can do is report her and show the cops what hes learned and they might look into it. None of his evidence is admissable in court because evidence has to be tagged and bagged in a official evidence room by an official detective. This guy could have doctored any papers, scripts, texts, ect because it not official evidence, its some shit sitting in his safe at home you retard

#1 if you are in possession of illegal drugs and you call on her, you're going too. Get rid of them moron. Protect yourself from the law, incriminate her, and be ready to get out of their all on the same day. Only you know your exact circumstances so plan carefully and execute it like blitzkrieg. Then go to the bar and have a whiskey on the rocks user...

i think that is enough evidence to put her behind bars for a long time.

Post her pic/nudes. Do it.

You are literally the stupidest motherfucker I have ever seen in like 13 years of being on this site.
His evidence doesn't matter, prescriptions leave a paper trail. One which won't be tainted. I would even argue that his evidence is perfectly valid because he saved it from possible destruction.

No fruit of poisoned tree, paper trail, and probably exists physical evidence of her handling the evidence.

Yeah, OP. You better take everything to the DEA and blow the lid off of this town of corrupted vets once and for all.

That is wrong, that is if law enforcement stole it.

can i get someone to honestly say if they are actual fucking law enforcement or lawyers if this evidence is fucked or not?

more specificaly: fucked for court? fucked for administrative hearing for losing license?

if i can get her license knocked - that's enough.

she's a very prestigious vet known around the world. this is her everything. she has over 100k in student loans graduating IVY undergrad and grad.

losing license would be awesome. felony conviction and impact on future employment prospects would just be icing on the cake.

>Cheated on me
>No proof of cheating
>Just drug use

Wtf are you on op?am I missing something?

i have proof of cheating including texts to her firends talking about how she cant control herself from fucking hot guys when she's drunk. one fo the guys she cheated me on - she has stuff saying how much she loved his jizz on her face etc. so that will go to her family and all her contacts and the family and collegues and contacts of the people she cheated on too.

but emotionally ruining slut-shaming - this is not big league enough for me. i want to end her career which is her life.

Just throw all of in the trash.

This would be wishy washy as fuck in court lol.
Now bringing all of this to her BOSS, her place of emplyment may get her fired

As I have shown your evidence may or may not be admissible, depends on the prowess of the DA to persuade a judge. However, prescriptions leave a paper trail that would not be tainted regardless.

The more interesting question is whether there is enough evidence or enough crime for anyone to get involved.

But her sex life isnt illegal you are just butt-hurt. Report her to the police its all you can do.

Nope. Had two friends that were dating a couple years back.

Friend 2 found out friend 1 was a pedo and stole his phone. Brought it to the police and he was locked up for about a month. his court date came and he was free to go because the phone that had the cp on it was stolen property.

If it can be proved that you stole the evidence, the accused will get off because you fucked up.

Get a life and stop spying on some stupid bitch and get over it.
You think you'll sleep better being vindictive? Don't be a little bitch. Just move on.

>* she has 3 expired prescriptions for pets - prozac, ambien, and xanax
Hey doc, my dog is super stressed could I get a pail of xanax for him? If he needs PTSD I can make sure he has that too.

Dude shes obviously just talking about drugs to her friends cos youre too square to take them with her. Or shes selling for a bit of profit. Either way just ask her? Fucking austist. You need to relax about this, take a fucking valium

We aren't talking a modifiable piece of evidence, we are talking a prescription medication with names and id numbers that is regulated. There is no altering that.

You said she's a vet. "I didn't know that was in my bag." TSA confiscates it and she gets on the plane.

As for the texts to other people, she says it was for their pets and probably gets a warning, put on probationary status as far as her license.

Depending on what you have audio of, the more serious charge is she's abusing her prescription authority to get high. If you can prove it just go with that.

If you need the police to get even with a cheating bitch, there's no wonder she cheats on you. You're a little bitch, an insecure faggot, and a pathetic fuck...

Yup, he could have put that CP on the phone himself. The guy should have just said he seen CP on his phone, then the police officials take the phone and now it is legit evidence.

Eurofag Detected

So you honestly moved to America and didn't expect to be cucked? You got what you deserved. MURICA

How's first year out of high school treating you?

Well, OP, you are obviously a garbage person sociopath.
Have you considered that maybe you are getting exactly what you deserve?

Shut up cuck. Take your "if my girl wants to cheat she can" ass out of here.

Yep. Op is going to fuck up bad. He'll end up angry, bitter, or worse. While his ex is having a three-way and laughing at his beta ass.

You yourself cant prove that, though. Report her to her boss and the police. The cops will be the ones to find out who is really on those scripts.

can she hook me up?

2nd

You've obviously never had your life fucked up and haven't tasted pure, unadulterated revenge.

* audio recording and text evidence of her prescribing less serious shit to herself and for me in the name of her pets, and audio if her saying she wished she had done it for something she bought

WAT

*while shes fucking some BBC*
>lol this guy said he's gonna, like move here for me or something
You're werent even a blip on her radar. OP should an hero.

Why the fuck are you normies on Sup Forums? Literally 90% of the stuff we do is fucking up people's lives for shits and giggles. He should fuck her up and then post it.

forgot to greentext it. whatever.

like if she needs any kind of medication (small stuff - not controlled substances) - she writes a Rx for her pet and then uses it herself. she did the same for me. her reasoning for giving controlled substances to pets is that pets get anxious for travel - but she uses it for recreation and self medication more than she does for her pets.

Go back to mexico, mother fucker

That was before the tumblrfags and redditors came. Now we have dudes telling people that it's natural for a girl to cheat, spewing some fucked up cuck cry about open relationships and shit

fucking keked

Have fun proving it, PI

go the fuck home, foreigner

I need to mow lawn now.