Sup Forums convince me to suck my first cock (im a guy)

Sup Forums convince me to suck my first cock (im a guy)

I keep chickening out whenever im about to meet a guy

I'll post some cocks for you then

this one looks perfect for sucking

clean, shaved balls to lick

This is easy op. Think of all the nut you get to swallow and how proud he will be of you. Think about that big bareback cold going into your tight fart hole and how when he finish you will be gaping and cum farting out.

it's you who'll convince yourself. ask this question: do you keep thinking about it?

im scared to catch some std

just imagine holding one, feeling how firm it is

doing everything to please him

yeah but then i get disgusted by the thought of it once i cum

I want to suck one but idk where to start or who to ask can an user help me

eat the cum

this could be you tonight

I'm (mostly) straight. I have sucked dick several times. Never caught anything. Just bring some listerine or something like that. don't keep the cum in your mouth. either let him cum outside or spit afterwards.

You've to make sure the guy you're sucking off is std-free.
First time I sucked my first cock was at 16 to a school-mate, It was great because ya kno, holding a cock, awkward and being submissive.

Now I've found I'm gay lmao

That's called shame!

But hey it's 2017. It's not like anyone cares anymore!

Try your best to get that nice, hard cock down your throat.

Giving in to the urge feels sooo good. No one has to know.

when you fap, you'l always feel disgusted after you cum, no matter what you've been faping to.

idk. i think some people will always make noise about sexuality. just as if you fuck a girl, don't fucking talk about it.

You don't even need to see his face, you could plan that ahead of time.

You just show up. No one says a word. You get on your knees. He unzips his pants. You put it in your mouth and you never look up. When you finish you won't even say goodbye.

You know just how to service a cock. You've got one yourself. You know just how to touch the balls to edge him closer to cumming.

Get one with a pair of bolt ons. They're like fidget spinners for closeted faggots like you.

Lick, from the bottom to the top.

Could you get it all the way down your throat?

talking to one on grindr, i just sent him my face pic. Hopefully he invites me over

Good.

Why would you want to suck a cock op? Yeah it sounds cool because you're horny and all but when you do it you'll realize you get no pleasure from it and you'll feel hollow.

yeah thats my fear

Don't.

these

Wow I thought this was a catholic thing thanks internets !!!

any reason?

Don't, Don't be a faggot.

Probably, it's pretty average

No no you don't. I fap to chicks I feel fine. So if your feel bad after it it's cause your not gay just horny as fuck. Also if you want to suck cock and take it in the butt get a girl to strap on for you OP.

half the reason im doing this is because i cant get any girls

See I knew it. So stop fap and get over this before you do it. Try you own cum

/thread

I'm in the same boat as you OP. I've made accounts on gay hookup websites and have exchanged messages and flirted with people on there, but I can't bring myself to go out and do it

See:

>straight
>sucked plenty of dicks

I have some news for you user