Be me

>Be me
>Be 21
>Living a shitty life
>I'm your usual lonely schizophrenic paranoid guy you can find everywhere on the internet
>unlucky
>Like REALLY unlucky
>Everytime God/life/destiny gave me a chance, I somehow managed to fuck it up
>Was born in a country that was later destroyed by the war
>Had to watch members of my family die before my eyes
>When I started school in europe, I was always alone, the rejected one, never understood why tho
>Got betrayed and laughed about more than I can count
>One of my only real friend killed herself in front of me by jumping under a train
>Had to fight and fight and fight my whole life
>All of that for nothing
>it doesn't matter anymore
> 21 and still Virgin
>I'm not gonna wait 9 years to becom a fucking wizard or something
>I had enough
>I'm not afraid of death
>I'm ready to go
>I've been thinking about this plan for like a few months now
>Don't know with who, but I want to get aids
>I'll go to a prostitute or something and do EVERYTHING I can to make it happen
>Since suicide is forbidden in my culture it will be the perfect cover
>I'll wait for the first symptoms to appear, then I'll act all surprised when the doctor will tell me about it
>That way I'll finally get rid of my virginity and I'll die at peace
>Maybe I'll ask to be Euthanized
>It was a real pleasure guys
>Another lonely piece of thrash that will die, and will quickly be forgotten, like a fading memory

And even here I'm a ghost, at least it's a good prove that it's time for me to go

join isis. atleast their god will give you 71 virgins in the next life.

Definitely not "usual". sorry your life has been hard op. I am much better off than you and i feel fairly hopeless too. My reason is because of heartbreak after five years of living together. I really don't know any other way because it was our entire adult lives together. She really fucked me up. I recommend treating women like the dogs they are and pursuing wealth. Also not giving a fuck about anyone and taking benzos if you ever feel stressed/depressed.

>doesn't say what country
nah

At least you know how it feels to be loved by someone, to have sex and everything. I've been alone my entire life

I'm desperate, not completely stupid.

This is very summer.
Post proof of schiz
Post proof of family death
Post proof of suicide

What kind of proof do you want ?

I'm so sorry for not taking pictures when my family was getting slaughtered or when my friend killed herself.

How stupid am I right ?

Ya it felt great for a long time. I had everything. In the end though i fell into a depression after finding my neighbors corpse and then having some asshole try to break into our place when she was away. When i needed support she wasn't there for m. She became less rational as she continued birth control and started antidepressants, making life hell. We still fucked and sucked constantly until the day she dumped me through a text. She always told me sex was the best thing about me, now i know she meant it. She hated my atheism and science, only put up with it for sex. She used me and has made me an uncaring monster. Im in decent shape and have more friends than most people my age, as well as having a wealthy financial future if i dont make somebody shoot me dead in an altercation.

Do you know where you are?

At the very least you felt it for a moment, better than dying without any knowledge about it

What do you mean ?

No proof no sympathy.
Why should anyone care that you got dealt a shit hand, everyone did it's called life.
Man the fuck up user and drop the autism create your own positive experience rather than whining on a shitty image board faggot

Thank you for you post, you can go now

Well i had a pretty badass lifestyle before her, so to me I'm worse off. Love is basically temporary insanity which you know sounds ridiculous when you tell everybody that you're in love, but you dont care because you're certain. If i had never fell in love i would have much more money and women to spend and fuck. I was loyal beyond reason. Now i can still fuck women, but don't even want to because im so twisted. I have amazing sexual virility, but its useless now that i associate it with love.

it's a bad suicide plan, all you'll be doing is cursing yourself to a life of expensive antiviral medication

Muslim?

Well for me loneliness fucked me up pretty bad.

I know that one day I'll just become crazy and slit my own throat or something.

Just to put an end to my misery. It's either that or I'll atack someone else out of anger and frustration

I'll refuse the medication and accept my fate. So no problem with that

Does it matter ?

Why tf make a thread on your sad life story and not elaborate on shit when ppl ask.Just neck yourself rn

no but I got the feeling you are..Anyways why dont you try to set a goal? like boxing or go on some fight sport
(you have that mentality of a fighter no?) be a pro dude. dont feel pathetic about your life.

You're right.

Yes I am Muslim

Thing is , I always managed to get what I wanted or defend myself with my fists, but this ...love.
It's something that I'm powerless again. I can't just punch my way through

muslim, war, europe, 21 ... Serbia right? go live in your fucking Kosovo and suck american dick for AIDS then

There you go nigga

Ya i can't imagine how you feel if you really did experience those traumas. I was so hot and high in college at your age, i had to turn down friendships because i was too popular. What stops you from meeting women?

Chechnya, but nice try

My fucking face, the fact that I'm unlucky too, but mostly my face

if it is Chechnya and you are already in Europe, just go travel france/netherlands and you will get laid easy, heads up man but fuck those Kosovo fuckers

Join the french foreign legion. get a new identity, new life.... forget all about the fucking past... just live dude.

Lmao we don't want his aids ass in the fucking Netherlands. man tf up OP.

Thing is, I can speak to anyone, I'm not shy, I'm pretty funny and relax BUT I'm ugly as fuck...it's been my crime my whole life

hou je bek gert. laat die vent doen wat die wilt.Ik ben mocro en ik vind dat hij welkom is in nederland
OP we welcome you in the Netherlands!!

Post pics Op??

Thank you friend, I'll think of it one day

So someone can stalk me and destroy what I have left of my life ?

just look for some SJW bitch who will love to suck your dick because of your horrible history... you are muslim from ex soviet country who lost his family in a war while he was watching and came to europe seeking better future.... all those dumb bitches who go to ghettos to administer soups to somali scum will just drool over your dick just to tell their friends how they saved your soul... this is too easy man, even germany would do that for you

White gold American here. Fuck you netherlands asshole, he is suffering.

youre nothing OP... we just want to see your face so we can judge..

Thing is, she won't even let me speak or tell my story, the second she'll see my face she will nope the fuck out of there

>she hated my atheism and science
Sounds like she hated your fedora too

Even if I'm nothing, I know how badly someone can ruin a reputation when he really wants to

then post a pic of a random ugly guy that you think that youre ugly as he is?

Why is that the only comeback i get here? I never wear hats. She came from a rural area so she believes in nonsense religion. Always wanted me to bite my tongue, but i call superstitions as i see them. She used to jest that the best component of me was the sex. Fucked me every night, even the night before dumping me. Now i know she meant it and that my honestly about everything was my pitfall.

> why does everybody point out that I sound like a pretentious faggot

Because you sound like a pretentious faggot

Couldn't find one just like that. I don't think anyone look like me.

But if you want a mental picture

1m83
dark hair
Brown eyes
Big nose
A "tired" feeling on my face like I didn't slept for years
Lips completely destroyed

And I could go on

Because i call out superstitions? Where is imaginary friend now? It must be so much better to be less pretentious by saying "oh ya ghosts and god could be real". Go eat some hotdogs and cornmeal, dipshit.

post a picture of yourself, maybe I can be your gayfriend?

I rather not....just in case

Anyways op. Don't kill yourself. Give up your religion and move somewhere you can be yourself. I would be friends with somebody if they introduced themselves as an ex-muslim, i generally don't like people of any religious denomination. If you are worried about looking tired, give up all stimulants including coffee and cigarettes. Also start exercising and dieting. Good luck op.

Dude does it even fucking matter? I'll let you fuck me

I've been hitting the gym for a few months now, thing is ...my face is like ....I'm like a beast that came out of Dante's 7 circle of hell...and there is only two possibilites , the girl will only reply with (Ok, great, nice, hmm, yes) or just stop paying attention

Amazing a random person that could totally be an old man , just give me an address somewhere in the middle of the woods, I'll come no problem

Dude youre tall. Arent women into tall men? I mean youre still young.why not build up some muscles to work on your confident

They like tall handsome guys, not tall ugly guys.

nvm..

Go to westeurope theyre into muscleheads.

I've been everywhere believe me, it's always the same thing

Ive seen plenty of ugly men with a hot brunette.. use your confident

Those guys have money, don't be mistaken.

right.. then go to school... be succesful. forget about the past.

I left school, I'm still studying tho but on my own.
Think is I don't have the strenght to fight anymore. I'm just tired by everything, by my life, by what I've become and everything else

You're Muslim? Kill yourself you sandy piece of shit!

Marvelous

Same here im 24 now

Damn, don't know how you managed to survive that long, if I reach 24 and I'm still in the same position, I'll fucking kill myself

Then I hope youll find something thats make you happy before you reach that age.

Hideous thread OP. Screenshot all of your posts and re-read them in a couple of days. You sound like a cancerous self-centered pretentious and whiny faggot who never understood the importance of rigor and discipline. You think too much of yourself to be able to end your life, you don't have the balls to do that. In fact your stupid choice is a "non-choice". People like you make me happy on the one hand because I know I'm going somewhere in life but on the other hand they make me want to puke. You're a parasite, an indolent dead weight on the shoulders of us normal folk. I hope you disappear instantaneously.

Dude, good on you to call out their fairytales. Dont ever stop. Act like rationalism and science is the normal thing. Thank you for being a responsible person.