How does anal sex feel like? My girlfriend won't do it, so I am thinking about to go to a hooker...

How does anal sex feel like? My girlfriend won't do it, so I am thinking about to go to a hooker. A good female friend offered it to me too, but I don't want to cheat. Is it that great? Or no big deal? What does Sup Forums think about it?

whats the diff between good female friend and hooker with regards to cheating?

Anal is a mental excitement. Feels the same for the most part.

If you get to play a bit rough...its glorious

Agreed on this. It's a bit tighter around the base and kind of looser inside. It's more of a "fuck yeah I'm doing this" kind of excitement.

I think for most women there is a big difference. My last girlfriend was okay with it, but i didnn't do it anyways.

overrated

Like shit

Yeah it feels about the same. It's more just exciting because it's taboo. Not worth getting something from a hooker.

wtf retard... a hooker is okay, but your friend is cheating. Great set of values.

My gf makes fun of me for only fucking her in the ass once. I prefer vag, but chocolate creampies are nice.

Dont want to cheat, then want to do it with hooker

>talking about values while posting on wew lad

What's the best type of car oil to use to change car for a 2011 Chevy Cruze?

Canola

If you do the hooker wear a condom. Not because of the possibility of STDs but most likely she probably hasn't cleaned her ass out and if you enjoy the sight of clumps of shit on your dick then, by all means, feel free to raw dog the hooker.

If your friend is willing I would go with her unless she looks like a shaved gorilla in heat.

Like everyone said for guys it's all about the mental experience.

Can I get that at Walmart???

Probably 5w-30 but I'd read the manual

castor

Anything 0w20 probably. I stick with Mobil.

> My girlfriend won't do it

Sometimes NO means YES.

Pussy is better. I've only been able to cum once from anal, and my last girlfriend wanted it at least once a week. My first girlfriend in high school took it in the ass exclusively for at least six months before giving up her "virginity."

Anal sex: too much lube is not enough lube. It's tight, but in all the bad ways. You can't just go to pound town, you've gotta keep things at half-throttle a bit, and then you end up with shit on your dick.

Don't want shit on your dick? Give her an enema first. Boy, doesn't that sound swell? How's that boner doing an hour later when she's finally ready?

Pussy or bust. Pussy and bust.

EVOO

Anal is only fun without a condom, which is why you don't want to do it with a hooker. It doesn't feel as good as a vagina, but like others said, it's more of a mental thing. It feels like a sloppy vagina. Don't cheat faggot. Give your gf a good time job while you're fingering her vjj, when she's on high climax, fit a finger in her ass, keep licking for a good while, until she's begging you to fuck her in the ass.

Nevermind, it's actually 5w30. Make sure it's dexos approved though.

Ok thanks my dude

Why does the pic look like that feather eyebrow trend wtf

To add a little bit to this, cheating for the sake of having anal is about like trading in your car because you'll get to drive a loaner for a while, even if that loner is something absolutely pathetic like a 2011 Chevy Cruze.

women's asses are naturally pretty clean. they shit very rarely compared to men (less than once a week on average) and so unless youre extremely unlucky you won't see shit.

I'm not a rapist.

My gf has a fine diet and exercises a lot so her shit is firm, she doesn't need an enema, everytime I get a finger in there is clean, and then I proceed to fuck her, we've never used lube, just spit hahah. Your gf ass sounds boring. Or she's probably a fat fuck with liquid shit all the time. Anal is fun if you mind is into it.

Is 2012 better?

You've either never spoken to a woman, or never shit before, or both.

The more you shit, the cleaner your asshole is. Shitting once a week means there's a week's worth of shit just waiting in that colon for you to plunge your dick into.

>be you
>corn in your urethra
>wtf so clean in here

Pussy is arguably better. The anus is tighter but the inside of the ass is looser, and if you ass fuck a girl a lot her anus will stretch out. The psychological and taboo aspects are hot, as is the extent to which she's submitting to you.

If your girl won't give you anal sex, you probably aren't doing a good job of seducing her, or making it clear that it's important to you. Personally, I wouldn't stay with a girl who would never do anal. Rarely, sure. Never, no.

Get your head out of your ass.

I see it the same way. I would never do it without condom with a hooker. It was just an idea. But now I think it's not that great.

Explain why

no lube it's a bad idea especially the first time. just get hard and stroke up against her hole until you have precum. use the precum to lube and put your head in. stop whenever she wants and let rest if needed. repeat until youre balls deep and she is moaning for it. you'll cum.
youre welcome anyone who reads this.

Honestly it feels way better when there is shit in there.

>don't want to cheat
>go to a hooker

this exactly

also,the slow gentle entry at first will casuse her to contract and push thepoopy up a bit out of your reach. if you feel like a little finger tickling your rod well hello thats a poo. either enjoy the sensation or dont go as deep. keep wet wipes handy just in case she's a goo pooer.

Make sure she cleans herself first like enema or something other wise it could turn to be a shitty experience. No pun intended.

WHY?! That sounds disgusting.

see >Anal is fun in you mind is into it

Joke's on you asshole.

Do you do it occasionally, regularly or only on special dates?