Share something interesting about the last person your dick was inside of

share something interesting about the last person your dick was inside of.

None, unless you count birth.

she likes sucking my dick before i fuck her.

Tiny 18y/o virgin black girl

she was my girlfriends girlfriend

Her asshole was pretty interesting

she was my best friend's mom

She had molluscum contagiosum.

she has a twin.

She had a son

one of her friends died in the grenfell tower in the uk

and she knows someone who got hit by the van at the finsbury mosque

she wore a vial of kidney stones around her neck that she collected from the lab she worked in.

She has fucked dozens, possibly hundreds of other men from all around the world.

She's a poo in the loo pajeetette

Her parents are going to prison for torturing children.

Big butt

You know what? I agree.

The last person my dick was inside of had absolutely gorgeous hips. God, just the most breedable woman ever. So good natured too, her pussy was so fucking plump, she had an innie, and tasted almost sweet, I loved eating her out. I loved looking into her eyes as she came on my cock. I lived to hear her voice cry in pleasure.

Too bad she forgot about me.
Here is a naked pretty chick, I'm going to sleep now.

She gave birth to me as it happened

Why you like fucking terror victims?

She was stright outta hs. Been wanted her for the past 2 yrs. She was worth the Nice and not too tight she tasted a'lil salty but not too bad

Pics damnnit

We were forgotten but at least we had our chance

Despite ruining the relationship and avoiding giving me a straight answer about what happened, she's applying to only one university for a master's. The one right next to where I'm going to be stationed.

She was 21, 5'9", and a prostitute.

He will start 4th grade this fall.

She was a bitch. Literally, since it was a female doggo.

They never have a straight answer, they just want to fuck and find someone new

GF lost her virginity at age 13 to a family friend who was much older. He was into hardcore BDSM complete with a dungeon in his basement. He 'trained' my gf until she left for college. Completely fucked her up - but she's a freak in bed.

She had hpv

what the actual fuck?

She got HIV from me.

Looked a lot like my hand. Resemblance was uncanny.

She was dressed as poison ivy

she mets a lot of weird people at work
since shes a prostitute

shes short

She asked me to slap her face

She's the most natural submissive I've ever met, and she was never into kink or D/s before I met her.

Her japanese pussy was SUPER tight

her femenine penis had a bad smell

massive knockers and a super tight pussy plus she cums really fast

No pics unfortunately. I couldn't get two fingers in when we started. Now she wants to be here daily. Hottest moans and her body begs for more. 8.5/10

4'10" tall. Tight body perfectly smooth pussy. Felt like fucking a loli. Best fuck of my life.

She died of cancer

She turned me down for the prom in 1982 and now she's my live in girlfriend.

Fuck off Patrick

She has PCOS so her vagina is full of hundreds of tiny cysts along her uterine wall. They are great because:

1) it's an extra bumpy texture that makes me cum buckets.

2)She can't get pregnant so no need to worry about knocking her up.

3) No periods so she is ready to go all month long.

4) Her gets more testosterone then an average woman and it bumps her sex drive up to another level. She could go 5 times a day if I let her.

Only negative is extra body hair but she waxes regularly.

Dude. W...T...F???

poly cystic ovary syndrome is actually sorta good.

only real down side is the over grown minidick if it's really bad.

What? It feels good.

Luckily her clit is only slightly bigger then average.

>OP asks for stories.
>OP doesn't share their own
OP is a virgin confirmed.

And adnoids feel good during a deep throat? Nasty

she's greek

my best friends ex wife.

kinda crazy. wanted to be roughed up and severly objectified... which isn't really my thing. shes a narcissistic nut job over all and deserves to be alone. but crazy is good sex. so....

She is bipolar and schizophrenic.

Do not do the same mistake I did. Do no stick your dick in crazy. Sex was amazing though.

After being in hundreds of smooth cunts in my life, I appreciate the extra sensation.

F: she's toured through europe as an opera singer and could probably suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.

MtF trap: 3 years on HRT, didnt realize it was a trap until the tiny carrot sized nub they called a cock popped up. cums hands free when i fuck it in the ass and while they can't suck as hard, they practically make love to my cock, makes me cum harder than ever after edging me for 30-45 minutes at a time with just head.

a big clit is also a plus. it makes certain things a lot easier to do.

but there's a line where it crosses from big clit, to small dick... then it's no bueno.

she's currently in Hawaii to sing for some choir bullshit at Pearl Harbor

She wanted me to call her mommy, but she's younger than me.

She was crazy and a benzo addict (preferably with alcohol)

He has a dick 2 inches bigger than mine and he's hot

She is married and has 2 kids, and she left them to be in a relationship with me, because I said to her that I'll never be with her unless she gets rid of the kids.

my dick wasn't inside her but went to a massage salon and the girl gave me a footjob... it was my first time experiencing it and she had such smooth soles... really loved it and going back for more.

she was a cheating slut with daddy issues and an addictive personality. I tried to help her out, even after she cheated on me and bragged about it, but she fell into a bad crowd with her new boyfriend, and is now a heroin junkie.

Thanks to me, she can only date black guys now.

She has two Bachelors and two Masters degrees, I fucked her mouth while she was tied up and she begged for it

the context you provided of her education made it kinda hot for me. other details? she hot?

Interesting? My ex was the dullest, fattest, sluggish piece of meat around.
She's so spectacularly uninteresting to the point it becomes interesting.

I'd say so

My dick had become to failiar with my right hand, i had to switch to my left alone stranger to make it happen again.

i can relate. I like those women that lie in bed like roadkill when you fuck them, no personality in or out of the bedroom

damn, that's hot. is she cheating on her bf/husband with you?

>18 y/o virgin
>black
choose one

Nope.

when we both ended she occasionaly were whisperin rapping for lil`bit ;D some girly lyrics from some random girly rap, but it was fucking cool

heh, that's funny, good joke op

She liked for me to hold her in the air while fucking her with her legs around my waist. She liked passionate kissing and me telling her how good her pussy felt and she told me often she really liked big dicks

43 year old size 6 milf with big tits and a tight body. She's addicted to my cock and she'll do anything I ask, loves it up the asshole and anything kinky as fuck

I've never seen his face, I've used him maybe 50, 60 times.

She's celiac, got neuro problems, kidney problems now in stage 2, he's had cancer, tubes tied, two months in a coma after taking 63 5mg of diazipaine and she swallows.

37 year old math teacher, she was so tired after i've done her that she had to give me her two daughters to go on

not sure.. oh he was sucking another dick thru the gloryhole as i railed his asshole raw..

name? same here

Her diet is almost exclusively potatoes

How tall was she? What's it like having a size queen worship your dick?

She's an alcohol

how old were they tho

roll

She is exploring religion, and thinks God may be a manifestation of our beliefs.

18 yo, twins

>Not younger
Boo. Please elaborate on how that went though.

20 year old blue haired suicide squad looking girl tattoos and shit.

fucked everyday for over a month then two days ago went radio silent on me. Im pretty sure shes bi polar so no big loss still kinda let down.

was ok in bed

>share something interesting about the last person your dick was inside of.

She was bullied as a kid

the faggot cried alittle I think

She has bipolar

>interesting
ffs

She's about 5'1, and it stroked the ego very much. Her pussy is very tight I can make her come by penetration

She was almost the first female president of the United States.

She's closer to my mom's age than mine