TIL When CIA had his plans disrupted by "Bane" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the plane had no survivors...

TIL When CIA had his plans disrupted by "Bane" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the plane had no survivors, the first thing that Mosquito Man bought was a car. CIA bought a big guy.

i seriously believe you should end your life, i mean look at what you just wrote, there is no point in living if you seriously think that is funny or innovative, call me a hothead that doesnt make wrong
all memers specially bane posters should just kill themselves

Get this hothead outta here

____________________FOR YOU____________________

baneposting is so fucking dead and not funny.
yeah yeah "u hothead!!" whatever. suck my dick. i beat up baneposters in my free time

TIL CIA was one of the agents responsible for the clandestine destruction of the World Trade Centre on 9/11

fucking hothead

HOTHEAD GET OUT

Bane?

Ah, Bane.

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh… not bad, kiddo. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank… I can tell it's got some thought behind it… lots of quotable material…

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kiddo. You're skilled… that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Meme Fiend? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kiddo? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kiddo. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent.

You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards…

Luke, did I ever tell you about Matt LeBlanc? When he auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was a car. Matt LeBlanc bought a hot dinner.

Hot
H
E
A
D

>big guy
idk why but ive always hated that phrase

But was he a good friend?

>HHEAD

4 (You)

Aye

From a certain point of view

>The One With The High Ground

Great episode

Welcome to McPavel's, may I take your flight plan?

Are you fucking kidding me son

Subtle

I don't like him on the fact that he's big. Absolutely not.

This are fucking perfect.
We need more

Force?

but you just replied with a variation of the k.y.s. meme, what is funny and innovative about this?

BEN?

Yeah, let me get a one large Smee, two orders of Maimen, a medium Drpavelheer, a cherry Buttonlee, and a side of Juanovyu!

hey are you a hothead that doesnt make wrong
all memers specially bane posters should just kill themselves

Beach?!

No way!

We passed upon the plane
We spoke of was and when
Although I wasn't there
He said I don't get to bring friends
What a surprise
I spoke into his eyes
I thought you got caugh
A long long time ago

Oh no, not me
We were always in charge
You're face to mask
With the man who crashed the plane

WITNESSED

Holy fucking shit

If we can touch this up a little bit and make it sound more smooth, I really think you could be onto something here.

Bane?

Aye.

HONKA HONKA

BANE'S GONNA FREAK

post your rare CIA's

you're a big meme

Bane?

Bang?

Does anyone have the one with all of the dank Sup Forums memes like shoeshine?

You're a hot dinner.