What are some plausible reasons that one could get an std without having cheated on their girl?

What are some plausible reasons that one could get an std without having cheated on their girl?

Got raped by a ghost

I know there are some sick geniuses on here, or someone that used an excuse that has worked for them?

Some medical things, mostly ones that involves blood.

Kissed a baby with an open herp sore

Ok rape would be a bit more believable if I was a girl (or not a huge intimidating looking guy)

STD - Sexually Transmitted Disease.

Good luck dumbass

"My dick fell into her"

Having a threesome with your girlfriend and a crack whore is a plausible reason.

Public restrooms

Ok I like this one. hmm
perhaps worth a shot

I was about to go with she might have been carrying it, got a false negative test and it "erupted"

she cheated on you, got the std, and now you have it

Stabbed by a bloody needle under the handle of a gas pump. Its one of those seemingly credible urban legends. Google it.

this

their gf cheated

she would know right away that it wasn't her, but it would put her on the defective which could actually work. If you put enough emotion into it even if she knows she didn't do it, she may believe it.

If she not smart you can say that they can stay dormant for months before you show symptoms. Worked for me back in the day

Ok thanks guys but this is not a riddle. Looking for an excuse I can use to deflect my obvious guilt.
I will look into it thanks sir.

how about growing up and admitting that you cheated? but you wouldn't do that. you're so afraid of taking responsibility for your own actions, you refuse to even make up your own excuse. you get someone else to do it for you.

what I'm thinking
Ok I see what you did there.

Your girl cheated on you. I would give her my own FGM with a buckknife if that happened to me.

no. he cheated on his gf and is looking for an excuse he can give her to explain away the STD he got. it's right here in the thread.

I've done this trick in other situations and it works very well, lets say 5 of 10 people are traitors, you being a non-traitor, if you accuse another person of being a traitor before they have the chance it gives them no real reason to doubt you. But normally I switch around the facts so that the "lie" isn't really a lie, which gives me more emotion and less guilt, you just need to be a good liar really.

Oh my bad. They banned me for that lol. Mods are such softees. Tell her you accidentally fucked a truckstop toilet seat op!

None.
>medical thing
>blood
Wrong. You are an ignorant idiot, aren't you? The days of all blood not being screened prior to transfusion ended some time ago. Crippling lawsuits made sure of this. Further, it is easily verified, so a dumb lie.
>STD = Sexually Transmitted Disease
This

Fuck tattooed pierced diseased bitches much? A study from BMJ in 2011 showed that your chance of contracting a sexually transmitted disease is increased by nearly 100 fold if you engage in sexual intercourse with a partner who has tattoos or significant body piercings.
There's a reason they call it a tramp stamp.

A band of niggers ass raped me and stole my bike.
Your best excuse.

She tripped and fell on my penis. She tried getting off but she kept falling back down.

Could you please elaborate a bit? Tips/tricks etc.

read

If i want to make a lie more believable i normally add a bit of truth to boost my own defensive arguments. Now about the other trick, using offense as a defense basically. Accuse the other person of the 'crime' before they have the chance to do it to you. If they are not full alpha they will more than likely assume that you're not the one at fault but, if they are alpha and smart they will know either way.

Sharing a drug needle or fucking a monkey, if that doesn't count as cheating

you are doing it all wrong. you need to accuse HER. Scream at her, call her a whore, say she cheated on you. Keep her on the defensive. No excuses. You don't know WHY it happened, except it must have been her.

thats what i fuckin said cunt

what STD?

This is pre-emptive. I am playing 6-D space chess.

What the fuck, it's no wonder you got an std with 6-d's, damn.

I'm gonna get tested asap, but she's having some symptoms, I need to have a plan, just in case.