ITT: weird habits you've had your entire life

ITT: weird habits you've had your entire life

When I was little, I was convinced that if a bridge were to fall on the car as I rode under it leaning to my right side would save me. I still do it and think about it each time I go under a bridge as a way to connect to my childhood. I've never told anyone until now though.

Whatever I do, I have to do either 2,4,8 times or multiples of said numbers. If I tap my hand, I'd have to tap it 3 more times.

I put my hand over my mouth when I'm laughing or talking, I've never noticed it until someone recently pointed it out.

My entire life on any car trip or any vehicle really I would pretend to see a little running creature next to the car matching our speed and jumping from object to object. Apparently this was not that uncommon and most people's creature looks similar to mine

Can't fuck a girl unless I wear shoes or socks.

Are you insecure about your smile/teeth or is it just a natural thing you do or are you a Japanese girl

Imagining now a dude having sex wearing crocks or compression socks

I'm have extreme social anxiety so that's probably why.

I used to do shit like this a lot but i grew out of it. If i touched one side of a door i had to touch the other side an equal amount of times to make them even.

>Wait, babe, I need to wear shoes when we make love
>Well all I have is...
>Pic related

Not crocs

Scratch my booty and sniff it
Scratch my clit and sniff it
Rub my pelvis against tables
Sit with my legs spread apart
Touch my face when embarrassed
Snap my pointing and middle finger together to tunes or when bored
Wiggle my booty when I walk
Eat when I'm sad or bored
Forget to eat when I concentrate on work
Daydream in the shower

Mine was a skateboarder or a snowboarder doing tricks and shit beside the car

I smell almost every part of my body

You laugh but I'd wear those motherfuckers and we'd ageplay milf and boy.

I even use a guitar pick to clean whatever might be under my fingernails then rub it on my hand and smell the results. Then I wipe it off after one sniff.

You have to do it or you just like to? I hate the smell of nails and anything having to do with them

I lick my fingers after I masturbate

Give an example please

Damn, wish I had a clit I could sniff

Sniff your gf's

How many of these do you do at the same time?