Diaper thread, thicker the better

Diaper thread, thicker the better.

Other urls found in this thread:

fuckmytoes.com
like-goodnites
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump.

I can't stand lumpy diapers, but I find slim ones pretty hot.

i can't stand slim diapers, but i find lympy diapers pretty hot.

plastic over pull ups any day

Fair enough

trips confirms, big poofy diapers are better

not into thick, but i will support the thread

Why do you guys like this?

I love girls in "boys" diapers

I am also curious. I could give long explanations as for why I believe I enjoyed the fetishes I enjoy.

Well I'm curious

For me it's probably because my best friend (back then) and me used to snatch diapers from my home, put them on below our pants, go outside and start wetting for shits and giggles.
It wasn't anything sexual back then, though a few years later we had some fun together (without diapers).

under our pants*

I too am curious.

Makes sense. *shrugs*

About the reasons for my fetishes?

This loli is too real to be fake fuckmytoes.com

Still not sure where it became sexualized

What part of it is sexualized the innocence, the lack of control, humility or the purpose of it in general or a combination honestly curious how does diaper play work

Bump

I enjoy most all kinds, but for some reason pull-ups don't do it for me nearly as well as full on diapers.

bump

I'm the exact opposite. to each their own

True True.

Probably the whole thing is sexualized, because we used to do it without anything sexual in mind, but having done some sexual things with him some time later, although not being related to diapers directly, may lead to relating diapers to sexual excitation. Smell, touch and sound seem nostalgic, but unlike other things, this feels more exciting. Probably because even back then, wearing diapers as a 8-10 year old, was something taboo, which made wearing diapers exciting in itself.

Addition: To me it's less of an age-play thing and more the diapers themselves.
Wetting/messing is not a necessity for me enjoying diapers, though I enjoy the feeling of loss of control or not having to be in control as well (into bondage, sensory deprivation etc., too).

same

Agreed into all that as well plus more been trying to get into diapers but almost seems like they interfere more then add to it however could be more of a partner thing??

bump

so much win, keep the webms coming

Fuck yeah

thats hot

more with her sexy noseringed face

this OC btw?

Any diaperbois

Yeah me, just been lurkin.

But i'm the most 'common' Sup Forums diaperboi

You shall be punished for your dirty taste, may god judge you .

he already will, with or without your autistic posting of pictures

I've seen you before.

FUUUU

IS THIS OC user? YES OR NO?

IF SO, PLEASE POST AUDIO WEBMS ON /GIF/

this shit's super sexy

Yeah that's what I was referring to when speaking of most common.

damn, even her belly is sexy as fuck

like-goodnites tumblr com/post/145663189257/justthehotstuff97-nothing-like-goodnite-sex

like-goodnites tumblr com/post/145663061722/justthehotstuff97-i-woke-her-up-to-fuck

like-goodnites tumblr com/post/145663112117/justthehotstuff97-some-more-amazing-fucking

that's all guys im out

thanks user

We need more diaperbois