Supporting a misandrist (man-hating) artist

>supporting a misandrist (man-hating) artist

nu-males at work, everyone

Other urls found in this thread:

collegefactual.com/colleges/harvard-university/student-life/diversity/#secEthnic
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/01/24/115th-congress-sets-new-high-for-racial-ethnic-diversity/
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/01/26/the-real-problem-with-diversifying-congress-state-legislatures-are-even-less-diverse/
fortune.com/2017/06/09/white-men-senior-executives-fortune-500-companies-diversity-data/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what are we as males going to do

i feel so scared of the white male genocide......

There's nothing wrong with objectifying anyone who wishes to be objectified

>supporting a '''female''' with moustache

You dumbasses really will get offended over everything, won't you?

Grimes is fucking awful but really all you're doing here is try to stir shit up. You're only encouraging more Grimes discussion and there is enough already.

you do know crying about men being objectified makes you worse than a feminist right

it's funny how women think they can get away with something like this, but another way around guarantees a lawsuit

What the fuck are you talking about? It's just a music video.

Yeah because it's not like 95% of hip hop videos are some gang of men pouring Moet on some half naked chick's ass or something. For fucks sake this is a Tumblr tier thread.

>male-dominated arenas
Then why didn't she pose as a bin man or sewer worker?

the women give consent to it tho.

only if you subconsciously think that female interaction with blacks is inherently consensual while any interaction with whites is sexual assault.

What the fuck are you on about?

And you think the guys is the Oblivion didn't? How dumb are you?

im not op
how dumb are you?

You think i give a shit? Put a name on if you care that much.

Grimes is a plague on this board.

>You think i give a shit? Put a name on if you care that much.

god dammit

>supporting a transgender artist

>caring about an artist's gender

>he/she admits being gender neutral
>journalist describes it as gender fluid

hmm

when can we start gassing retards like this again?

Riot grrl sucks.

>it's like, men always rape women, so, what if, like, a woman raped a man back? that's, like, a really powerful message and really makes you think

discusting

It's already happening you dimwit

Go back to fucking Sup Forums im tired of seeing bigotry rampant on this board

Sup Forums MEMES

>Europe
>white

>im tired of seeing bigotry rampant on this board
This post is ironic, right? It's hard to even tell now with the state of this board.

>Not wanting to be extinct is bigotry
This is why you're seeing "Sup Forums" everywhere now.

You Sup Forumsfags are ruining this board. Stay in your containment board.

>White people not having babies = genocide
Really made me think, thanks

its actually you grimesfags

1. Not a grimesfag.
2. They're awful, but Sup Forums is worse. You guys politicize fucking everything. If you want to talk about politics, go to Sup Forums. Sup Forums is for music

Post actual info and proof that there is actually a thing called "white male genocide" and maybe, maybe i will pay more attention to you, you bastard Sup Forums summerfag

>You Sup Forumsfags are ruining this board.
Ummmm no sweetie, actually we were here first, try again (;

>Conditions being forced on white people to prevent them from breeding and then filling their countries with nonwhites=genocide
As per the UN definition of genocide, yes
This is 2017, if you haven't seen the stats already you probably have a sub-90 IQ and therefore not worth being spoonfed.

>being this delusional

Not an argument.

Right, because NUH UH WE WERE HERE FIRST is such an incredible counter-point to begin with.

>Conditions being forced on white people
Hmmm. What conditions exist that prevent you from fucking some chick and getting her pregnant today? Who is """forcing""" these conditions on to you? If this is a genocide, then it's your own damn fault. If it's (((them))) then we should just let it happen because they're clearly the real master race if they can manipulate the whole white race into extinction.

Its funny how Sup Forumstards reply with almost the same sentence and never, NEVER present any evidence.
Die a painful and excruciating death you disgusting deluded pig.

>Someone says Sup Forums is ruining the board
>Point out that the people who they claim are "Sup Forums" were here first
>Autistic screeching commences

>2. They're awful, but Sup Forums is worse. You guys politicize fucking everything. If you want to talk about politics, go to Sup Forums. Sup Forums is for music
not from Sup Forums

>Point out that the people who they claim are "Sup Forums" were here first
Again, not true. I swear to god Sup Forumsfags are so retarded it's exhausting trying to argue with them.

>not from Sup Forums
Well then go there and stay there. You'll fit right in.

>Sup Forums was here first!
Anyone who was here in the 2000s knows that's a blatant lie though.

Nice try sweetie, but you're not entitled to someone doing your googling for you (:
Nothing prevents me personally from doing this as an individual but a slew of corporate and bureaucratic disincentives created as a result of an anti-white memeplex results in overall drops in fertility. Combine this with subsidized importation of hostile third worlders and it's a sticky situation to get out of.

The point is, "Sup Forums" doesn't exist, it's a bogeyman you made up to describe people who didn't migrate here from reddit or tumblr over the last three years.

i think you need to go on Sup Forums
my first reply in this topic. and you immediately accuse me of that board.
seek help pls

>corporate and bureaucratic disincentives
>Whites control these corporations and bureaucracies
Suicide perhaps, but not genocide.

This is the exact same false "Sup Forums was here first" argument reworded.

>>Whites control these corporations and bureaucracies
No, no, no. Corporations and bureaucracies are the managerial agents of Ivy League institutions which have almost no white people and the very few that they do have (A tiny amount relative to the population) have been preselected for ideological conformity. So blacks are over represented, Hispanics are over represented, Asians are over represented, Jews are very over represented, and Whites are the only ethnic group that is underrepresented relative to the population.

I was clarifying because you don't seem to understand.

Nearly half of Harvard students (THE Ivy League school) are white.

collegefactual.com/colleges/harvard-university/student-life/diversity/#secEthnic

not him but it's both

Remove thy self from the gene pool, faggot.

Did you even read my post?

So BEFORE separating Jews from the white statistics whites still make up less than half of entrants when they make up 72% of the country even though they outperform black and hispanic students nationwide? And you're going to sit here and tell me whites aren't being oppressed?

>le Sup Forums shenaningans and false info
what a surprise

Non-Jewish whites would have even more people if admissions were fair, and there would be almost no blacks in any colleges if admissions were fair. Huge state colleges with ~50k people should have about 6 black people on the entire campus.

Whites objectively do control corporations and bureaucracies
>Non-whites make almost 40% of the population
>Nonwhites are underrepresented in Congress (19% and this is an all time high)
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/01/24/115th-congress-sets-new-high-for-racial-ethnic-diversity/
>President is white, cabinet is majority white
>Supreme Court is 7 whites, 1 black, 1 Hispanic
>Minoriteis are underrepresented in state, local government as well
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/01/26/the-real-problem-with-diversifying-congress-state-legislatures-are-even-less-diverse/
>The vast majority of Fortune 500 execs are white men
fortune.com/2017/06/09/white-men-senior-executives-fortune-500-companies-diversity-data/

>Show stats
>Invoke bogeyman
This is why nobody takes you people seriously. Try to actually rebut those statistics. If you want I can even show you the source but that will contain even more data which I know scares you.

>I-it must all be a lie!
>B-back to Sup Forums reee!

Lol

do you think the frat boys railed her afterwards?

And whites should control an amount disproportionate to their total population percentage. This is because non-whites are really dumb compared to white people.

>whites
I think you mean Jews

Sure whatever, as long as we can all agree that the idea that whites don't control corporations and bureaucracies is demonstrably false and retarded.

I didn't say Congress and the White House, I said the bureaucracy. How old are you that you think who is in Congress and the White House impacts who is in charge?
Also that link you posted says 72% of FORTUNE 500 CEOs are white BEFORE separating Jews from the white section and 72% of America is white.

go back to r/the_donald where you all belong

Why should non-whites be awarded positions beyond their intellectual and professional capacity? When they can get their average IQ up to par then we will talk

See this post

Yep! I'm not the guy you're arguing with. I'm just saying everybody is better off with whites in control as opposed to dark people because dark people are awful at everything.

Congress SHOULD be zero percent brown people, but unfortunately, brown people were let into the USA through it's history.

That chart was created by a Harvard educated Jew, not pol

I don't even like Trump, I just don't hate white people.

So separate the Jews and show us the data
It's that white vs non hispanic white shit. From wiki
>Whites (including Hispanics who identify as White) constitute the majority, with a total of about 246,660,710, or 77.35% of the population as of 2014. Non-Hispanic Whites totaled about 197,870,516, or 62.06% of the U.S. population.

Great work as ever mods

Seriously, go fuck yourself. This is just blatant racism. You're not even trying to hide it under the guise of "statistics."

I don't care, that's not the argument at hand

>So separate the Jews and show us the date
It's tacitly illegal to collect statistics on this issue. I wonder why?

Yeah, they've been working so hard over the last week, they deserve a payrise!

Statistics are what demonstrate the need for discrimination based on race. They don't hide racism; they support it

Okay then if I took the time to look over that article you posted and check whether it also separated Hispanics properly and then took the time to look at every Fortune 500 with a Jewish CEO and took it from that stat and it still exceeded 62% I would concede you are right that corporation CEOs are disproportionately white, a point I never claimed the opposite of.

In no other line of off-topic meandering is the ban-hammer ever brought down. There are tons of posts that aren't directly about music in Sup Forums because of topical meandering from an OP which was originally about music, yet only posts that cover anti-white lying are a "bannable" offense for being "racist"; yet shitposts that stir it on the other side like are nearly certain to be left alone despite having nothing to do with the music or even musician at hand, and threads only get shut down if somebody fights back fairly.