Wwyd if you were in a club, taking a piss at the urinals when this guy walks up behind you, unzips...

wwyd if you were in a club, taking a piss at the urinals when this guy walks up behind you, unzips, and starts pissing against the back of your legs?

>Going to a nightclub

Piss all over him whilst laughing at this hipster evolved.

Chop his duck

i'm with this guy, who the fuck goes to nightclubs?

By "nightclub bathroom" do you mean the corner in my basement?

I'd punch him straight in the face without any thought or hesitation. I don't think anyone else would react differently.

*ahem, since i am a trained martial artist i would start by politely asking him to stop. If the problem persists then i shall resort to violence. He thinks that just because he goes to the gym and has big muscles he can scare me? nonsense. I'd use my training to my advantage, big muscles don't mean anything if you cant back it up with skill, I would throw a well timed, well aimed punch straight into his jaw, knocking him out instantly. I would win this fight, even though he had big muscles.

Knock his teeth down his throat then finish pissing on him.

Next question?

Fuckin punch him in the face and pee on him

People that have friends/anything that remotely resembles a social life.

I got him outweighed by like 60 lbs and I'm not terrifat so I think this oughta be fun at least.

Close distance, clinch, throw him on his head, establish side control, wrap up a Kimura and break his shoulder, repeat on the other shoulder, move on to his legs, reap the knee and heelhook until his ACL rips apart, repeat on the other leg. Unzip my pants and piss in his face.

Judo 3rd dan + BJJ 3-stripe brown belt > gym muscles

boy, just go to a fucking pub

There are people that are social, yet don't go to nightclubs. Is this hard to realize peebrain?

he looks like some hipster, and in better shape, version of Screech.

wwyd if you were in a pub, taking a piss at the urinals when this guy walks up behind you, unzips, and starts pissing against the back of your legs?

Ram my fist through his jaw and out the back of his fucking head.

You sure do know some terms.

I'd knock him tf fuck out. Square up nigga.

doesn't matter how big the fucker is
they all have a neck
sure i may be 110lbs but i am serbian meaning i am crazy and naturally stronger than some fag american

he wouldnt

People only go to nightclubs to get raped or to do the raping.
At least in the one from my town.

10 years of training will do that.

Except you trip on the piss and land mouth first on the tip

Mom's calling, tendies are done.

Turn around and piss on his dick

Same thread different day

punch him in the throat

Probably turn around and return fire. Then cross streams and call him a faggot.

>yyyyou never cross streams bro

>teleport behind him

Nothing personnel, kid.

a throat punch solves everything
this guy gets it

Ppl saying that they would hit him but we all know that all of us 4chanfags would run out of the bathroom search for a corner and cry. But the next day with still red eyes , laying in bed, we would imagine some story how it should have ended but didnt ... Cause we are fags.

My nigger

shoot him

Grab the penis and attempt to pull off. Not that hard of a situation if you have good fight or flight instincts .

assume he wanted to fuck.

I would tense up with a mixture of anger and fear. I would concentrate on my own business and walk out without making eye contact or showing a reaction. I'm old. I'm not going to win a fight with an eleven old girl that kick up to my throat.

>accept his challenge
>turn around still pissing
>streams collide
>dbz style stream fight
>slowly push his stream further and further towards his penis with my mighty gush of both piss and precum
>stream engulfs poor hipster
>a single, short scream echoes through eternity, the stream stops
>a burnt skeleton with a man bun falls to the floor, still clutching a vape pen and wearing an "ironic" tank top
>wash hands in sink and leave

you forgot the Bruce Falconer music.

Stab him. My knife wins over his strength

Fucking round house kick.

rrrreeeEEEEEEEEEEEE

Let him cum in my wife.

Agreed.. I'd punch him so hard his little Weiner would go inverted

Rape him
/thread

Turn around get on my knees and yell loudly "YES DADDY MAY I PLEASE HAVE SOME MORE". in his confusion ill then punch him square in the balls repeatedly and once he's down, take a shit on his face

Turn around yell "pee fight" and laugh as we piss on each other,why what would you do differently ?