What's the point of watching a film series that is so predictable?

What's the point of watching a film series that is so predictable?

>Rey will battle with the dark force but overcome it as she brings Kylo to the light and together they defeat Snoke
>Rey becomes Princess of the Galaxy

It is so obvious that Disney is going to go this route.

I would love if Rey turns to the dark side and stays there whilst Kylo becomes good. She ends up killing Snoke and just as Kylo thinks Rey is good again: she stabs him in the back.

The Empire win whilst all the Rebels lose.

But of course Disney will instead make a film that "all young girls can relate to".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ia5DJVz_W6s
youtube.com/watch?v=Zf_EudM6S0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=FaOSCASqLsE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>
>Rey will battle with the dark force but overcome it as she brings Kylo to the light and together they defeat Snoke

Who's ass are you pulling these predictions out of exactly?

this is an absolutely shitty thread, OP. way to fucking go.

"IT'S SO OBVIOUS LEL" based on fucking what? Plot in the previous film? Do you not expect more plot to happen? Seriously you're a fucking disgrace to filmgoing dude.

You seriously do not think that Rey will not defeat Snoke and rescue Kylo to the light side?

How else do you expect Disney Wars to end the trilogy?

life must be hard with a double digit IQ

I think Finn and Poe will become Gay Emperors of the Galaxy.

Hope not

pls fynnlo is obviously the canon pairing

It's called going through the motions op as soon as you realize 90 percent of everything is recycled misery and trite the better.

yeah thats pretty much what Disney wants to, a very predictable sequel for millennial teens who don't want any surprising twist that defy their Ideas of a "perfect ending" .

they just want the perfect bland "GURRRL POWER" flick, a very predictable movie indeed, this new movies are shit
they dont want to be challenge by a

>being this naïve

White male cism scum as the good guy... that's horrible!!!

You do realise Smoke is going to be like a midget right? He's not going to bounce around like Yoda in the prequels either as that's too fucking retarded.

Wait is Rey a Disney Princess now?

now I have the song stuck in my head

I've been making shows of trading blows....

Just hoping no-one knows...

if rey turned to the dark side i would rub one out in the theater

probably more than one tbqh

you watch so you can experience it and enjoy it

if predicting plot points ruins your experience then that sucks for you

naah they need Rey keep being the girl who is an strong independant woman who dont need men to feel complete!!

she's the john cena: jedi edition

never loose, always good, everyone hates her because she's dull

>people think Kylo will end up being good after having murdered his own father for laughs

You do realize that conventional endings exist for narrative reasons rather than focus groups? Nihilistic "everyone kills everyone and the symbol of hope falls to darkness" has little to no storytelling value. Drama is about people better than us, its about our aspiration to elevate ourselves to match them

I know that Snoke is basically a normal human height perhaps just a little bigger

Did you read the Episode 8 leak? Of course she is. She will be the savior of all the galaxies

it's not about having a hopeless story..im talking about that there's no drama in this movis because tis very predictable, they're not gonna make Rey go into de dark side nor make Finn the main character or Kylo turn good and fight Rey that maybe can become the real main villain.. it's not about one character, it's about the drama in the story you're telling.. if you tell the same story about this good guy who has to kill a dragon and you clearly see theres no adversity in the way of the main character, you dont see him learn something or having an interesting exirience or even give a story a good twist... there's no much to tell actually... for me this is just the story of how a politically correct world is making a bland movie about "woman are powerful too" more than make a good story of a beloved movie trilogy

I haven't actually, but I'd like to. Link?

>Rey = ray of light

Who would have thought?

>new heroes are White Female and Black Male
>old white heroes are screw ups
>villains are white males
>the main villain is the only offspring of OT characters
>the old heroes and the new villain will die, ending the Skywalker line
>Interracial romance
>next trilogy will have mixed race female hero

JJ ruined Star Wars

>interracial romance

Finn and Rey is dead. Boyega debunked it.

Rey will probably remain a virgin forever like Luke. And Kylo will probably be redeemed. Han's death is for nothing otherwise and Leia's life would be complete shit.

He's 7 feet tall. That's been clarified. For a year now.

whoa there Grandpa.....wayyyy passed your bedtime

There are no valid leaks at the moment, so no, actually.

Did Boyega really say it wouldn't happen? For some reason I feel like black fans are going to get mad.

JJ didn't do shit. It's Kathleen Kennedy. She's a feminazi piece of garbage who hates men and thinks Star Wars should no longer be for boys. Destroy her, save Star Wars. George was a fool to leave her in charge.

Dude come on. Its been confirmed for ages now that Finns girl is the new asian chick. And yes he did say that Rey and Finn are just friends.

i will love see Finn fuckin Rey in the secon movie, making her his bitch and she, being a good obedient woman, eat all the jizz out of his big black dick... meanhile the white cuckholds cry and touch themselves

youtube.com/watch?v=ia5DJVz_W6s

NEW FILM NARCOTICS!!!!

Just do a google search about the force tree

>Finns girl is the new asian chick.
oh shit I forgot about her

pic related is the actress from some commercial

Jews really fucking hate asian men.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

everyone hates asian men...they're creepy as fuuuck

I think I've already seen Tumblr mad at the idea that Finn won't get his white heroine waifu.

This image of messi makes me sad but happy at the same time :(

She showed up to Star Wars Celebration wearing a Finn shirt, Boyega has sucked her dick while talking about her multiple times, and there are leaks where it clearly looks like them on a space horse. Yeah, I'd say it looks like the asian chick will be his love interest.

I wonder if that means Rey won't get one. Star Wars usually only has one romance plot.

NEW FILM MUST WATCH

youtube.com/watch?v=Zf_EudM6S0Y

correct me if im wrong, but wasnt there a massive leak about the plot of the movie not long ago?

No. Only leaks that seem remotely legitimate are MSW's and possibly that one guy on Reddit who has disappeared now and doesn't post leaks anymore. I wonder if they caught him and told him to stop.

poor muhdicks

Rey falling to the Dark Side while Kylo becomes the hero and protagonist would be an interesting development if we had three more movies to work with instead of two. As it stands the first movie didn't explore Rey's darker impulses enough for that kind of development to have enough room to feel natural and satisfying.

I do expect Kylo Ren to have a redemption arc. It would be overly pessimistic for Han and Leia if he doesn't, especially given the circumstances of Han's death. I don't know if Kylo will survive the trilogy, but I think he'll have some kind of Darth Vader moment.

If he has a redemption arc, he kind of has to survive it. Otherwise it's too much like Vader. Plus him surviving and going into exile or something gives them a lot to work with in supplementary media.

get woke pleb

Honestly rey and ben ren should have switched roles. It would have made it a lot better if solos son was the one making improvements to the falcon and a naturally talented jedi

I would prefer it if he survives it, since it would give more gravity to his shift back into the light. For this reason I hope he abandons the Dark Side sooner than later--seeing his character struggle with what he's done could be nice drama unique for the series.
The only substantial thing the theory has to go off of is her aggression against Kylo Ren. The rest is unwieldy conjecture. I just don't really think it's likely. Having the characters completely switch roles is too much for two movies given everything else it has to handle. It's not impossible, but it would be hard to do with much grace.

read and weep redditor

What's the point of remaking a thread that is so predictable?

Why would your fanfiction convince me of anything? And what does Reddit have to do with anything, baby girl?

Why have him stay evil the whole time but keep on with the "pull to the light" plot?

Undercover Kylo Ren missions when?
youtube.com/watch?v=FaOSCASqLsE

They literally built a third deathstar in ep VII. I don't think they're too worried about it being to similar to the OT.

>It will be like pottery