Daily reminder he beats his kid

Daily reminder he beats his kid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gfOob-36OEo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Karn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He looks like a 90s computer programmer, but we all know better.

We all know he's a professional opinion-haver with a below average IQ, but he's got a British accent so that makes him smart.

Anita I know its you

more white parents should beat their kids, sorry twat

who else treasures this much bitterness?

He conned Joe Rogan 4hrs of his life

Feminists are basically the same thing but the opposite side of the coin.

So? My mother beat me, I'm probably gonna beat mine. As long as they don't bruise, who cares?

Does any one have a greentext of him and Anita?

Citation?

Also, a slap isnt beating.

>Final Boss

does the kid deserve it ?

Yeah it was a con, it couldnt possibly be the nigger makes some valid points.

why? Explain please

Rogan paid his return fare to stay longer Anita.

Cuck

this

/thread

Samefag

You're a phony

Because their entire philosophy is reactionary and not genuine. Much like 3rd wave feminists. They validate their existence by being the opposite of something the revile.

Trying to defame this guy with rumors and emotions, good luck.
this
not this but a semi-boss on the way, to concur the demons in the way of your struggle
not relevant

Where is your proof?

Cause his detractors don't have anything valid to counter him with so they make shit up. That's why.

>his kid
It is literally his wife's son.

Beats his wife's kid. I guess that's okay.

>rumors
youtu.be/gfOob-36OEo 8:41
Listen to what he says.

CUCKED

Said the sjw cuck piece of shit
Tell me how there is 992828w genders you bitch i dar eyou,you fuckers would like to see the end of white race with your "diversity" but we will stand up and fight, amd when it comes to blows you know who will win you beta faggots don't stand a chance.

Discipline is not child abuse you mongoloid.

kek 5/10 bait. I shouldn't have laughed but I did.

Wow really activates those neurons

lmao they've stopped trying entirely and instantly start to spout insults.

Yea. Interacting with people like you really does activate my almonds.

Dude that's clearly bait. Come the FUCK on.

Literally who?

FUCKING HOMERUN SLAM

You called him difficult to deal with that means he's wrong now.

Then he's gonna insult you, it'll be awesome af, and then you'll be wrong.

Calling people names and insulting them makes you right.

>he beats his kid
are you saying black people are bad parents you racist piece of shit?

How does that disprove my point?

Professional opinion haver pandering to r/T_D
Cancer incarnate

LET THIS SHITTY MEME DIE
SHE IS FEEDING ON THIS FAME, FUCK YOU FOR CONTRIBUTING TO HER "SUCCESS"

People who are beaten as children are more likely to end up violent criminals though.

>violent criminals
you got a problem with black culture you racist piece of shit?

American culture is cancer in all of its incarnations.
That said, my argumen still stands.

>Insert unfunny garbage human meme here

she got those nudes out before she 18

woulda been less cringey than what you actually posted

Daily reminder it does nothing to deminish his arguments

>argumen
spelling error. your argumen is invalid

needs momcest caption

its relevant tho

I like that you do your thing but could you please stop posting that picture? I find it repulsive.

Those tits look like they will fall off
Breast reduction surgery exists for a reason.

Mhm you sure told him

people complaing about titties being too big. What the fuck is wrong with the world?

Found the 14 year old

and i found the old impotent

new phone who dis?

go to bed anita

Are you serious?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Karn

pls show

let me see the pic quick

>being 'spanked' by some sleazy fat little loser who isn't even blood related
Sargon Should be done for pedophilia. That's what this is. I wouldn't fucking hit my kids. I certainly wouldn't slap them on the ass. There's no way in hell I'd slap someone else's kid on their ass. Sargon needs to be brought up on molestation charges because that's basically what this is. Imagine being such an angry little cuckold that you physically go for a five year old who has no way of extricating themselves from the situation or deciding whether or not this creepy fuck even belongs under the same roof. Disgusting.

anyone else get weird vibes from him? like hes on the spectrum or something?

Actually, video has come out of HER being beaten by her mother.
She is why you DON'T beat your kids.

Kids who get spanked even moderately tend to develop defiant, hostile personalities. They have higher rates of criminality, mental illness, and disdain for authority and tradition.

Spanking your kids literally turns them into edgelords that hate all authority figures and go out of their way to be rebellious. They resent you when you use your authority to inflict pain.

Definitely something about that smile.

that aint what i wanted :(

t.beta sjw cuck
What would you recommend? A fucking timeout?

>They resent you when you use your authority to inflict pain.
Bingo. All you're doing is inciting rebellion.

It is tho

>youtu.be/gfOob-36OEo
Seemed completely reasonable. You might not agree with his views on corporal punishment, but who the fuck cares what you think?

since they're proven to work better, yes.

This is the second time I've seen this post. Beating and disciplining are two different things. If his kid is respectful to others than who cares. Not an issue. There are plenty of asshole kids who should have been in biohazard waste bags before they were born...

Any sources for this bullshit other than your ass? Studies? A qualified child psychologist?

Right,so when a kid is throwing a fit you ask it to stop and tell it to go to its room?
Fucking pathetic, this generatio will ruin our country if they're suck pussies.

I'm being dead serious. What he's doing is a form of sexual abuse. I guarantee the greasy, fat, fuck gets off from it on some level. Look at the cunt's face, you can tell there's something not quite right there and with all this shit about 'spanking' my bet is on pedophilic tendencies.

To

the destiny of the human species is to end themselves with non-important shit nobody should care of

show us your face so we can make fun of you

Fact: it's a picture of Stephen Fry, a known british pedophile

We should probably accuse him of actual crimes based on what his face looks like, because that's what civil people who don't beat their children do.

i wonder if this is bait or not, nowadays people in Sup Forums seem to be really this retarded

Timeout is actually violence as well. If you make a stranger stand in a corner, are you not detaining them? That's coercion. It's on the same level as striking them.

No. You show them who's in charge in other ways. You take their favorite toy or don't let them watch their favorite show or movie if they're young. If they're older you can take their phones, doors, etc. When they improve their behavior you reward them. When they fuck up, you quickly repeat the previous punishment, now that they know why you're doing it.

Basically, the reason people don't learn from most mistakes, and why violence doesn't work, is because the connection between action and reward, or action and punishment, is too far apart for their young minds to associate them. Unless you catch them IN the act and punish them instantly, their mind will not associate the punishment with the behavior you're punishing them for.

Which is also true for dogs. Rubbing a dog's nose in its own mess just confuses and scares a dog. It doesn't remember the decision to urinate on the carpet, but now its alpha is mashing its face into the carpet and it WILL remember that.

So if you want to guide or mold a a person, you must make it clear to them what behavior is in question and how it related to the reward or punishment and, most crucially, you must get these outcomes to occur as close in time as possible to the behavior!

If you take a kid's phone away for not doing homework, give it back to them as they get to the end of their homework so they understand they got their phone back for doing their homework. If they didn't do their homework, have them get it out for you, and point out that it's not done, then immediately take their phone. Return the phone as soon as the homework is finished.

This builds the association in their mind that no homework = no phone, and completed homework = phone.

This is what you want them to learn because later in life it will be "no work = no money".

Is this child molester's twitter still hacked?

Good, kid might actually not grow up to be a faggot.

>Timeout is actually violence as well.
>inhale
>exhale
>trying not to laugh
>laughs like crazy

As a matter of fact, the studies are so numerous that I'm inclined to mock you for asking for them in the first place.

Why the fuck do you think every academic is anti-spanking?
Why do you think there's such a massive push against the practice today? It's because virtually all literature on the topic not from a conservative uni or think tank in the past 20 years has found similar results.

This is a different issue. This approach DOES create non-violent snowflakes, but we know violence is sometimes necessary. It's just likely better NOT to mix discipline and violence. Instead, work your kids hard in fun ways, like rugged hiking or building a tree house with their own hands. Consider martial arts lessons as well.

You can have a well-behaved, disciplined kid who's NOT a snowflake without beating them. You just have to present punishing challenges to them in other ways to prepare them for the real world.

Not him
Nice argument

good

So if I force you into a room and lock the door and tell you that you're in time out, I'm not committing violence upon you? If I handcuff you to a radiator, that's not violence? If I restrict your bodily autonomy, that's not violence?

Good bait man 10/10

This poster speaks sense. Particularly the bit about constructive violence as opposed to thug-like 'discipline'.