Hey Sup Forums so recently my mom kicked me out of the house i'm 18 have zero money and have nowhere to go...

Hey Sup Forums so recently my mom kicked me out of the house i'm 18 have zero money and have nowhere to go, I've been staying at my friends house for the past 3 days but cant stay much longer, honestly just thought killing myself would be the best choice but if you have any advice let me know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6-BiyTkk7Wo
family.findlaw.com/emancipation-of-minors/how-long-do-parents-legal-obligations-to-their-children-continue.html
northtexas.jobcorps.gov/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Even if you are already 18, your parents must look after you as you grow up and manage to find a job.
They are obliged to do it by law.
So you cam probably go to the police, file a law suit against her and receive an amount of her money the judge might think is enought so you can go your own way and find a job

Where on Earth would this be true?

Once you're 18 you're on your own legally.

God luck and good speed OP it is all you now.

youtu.be/6-BiyTkk7Wo

In any civilized country, many European countries at least

Join the army

deliver pizzas, easy job to get + tips

saw tang nigga blow dem bichazz up

most civilised countries it would seem

Can't tell if USA or Brazil, either way you're retarded

If you're in usa move somewhere civilised
Where are you OP?

You could go on craigslist.org but you're gonna have to start sucking dick for a living.

Coast guard, navy, chair force, army.

If not then get a job and buy a (van) car. You can sleep in a (van) car until you find a place to live.

>mom kicked me out
why?
find a little job, don't be a wage slave
killing yourself is obviously the easy way, if you chose it, do it in front of your mom, that would teach the bitch a lesson

you moron, you couldve had squatters rights, youve could stayed. the worst she can legally do is call the police, and unless you were being violent or attacked her they would not do shit.

>people worthless enough to do this to their parents exist

family.findlaw.com/emancipation-of-minors/how-long-do-parents-legal-obligations-to-their-children-continue.html
Depends on where you live

no where to go?No skills/can't find work? apply for Jobcore. its free tradeschool and they house and feed you all for free. you'll learn a trade of your choice and theyll help place you when you feel you've mastered the trade.
>northtexas.jobcorps.gov/
this is for the northtexas charter but theres multiple facilities in each state so find yours and apply. good luck.

WHERE DO YOU LIVE OP? If it's the US DO NOT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SIGN UP TO THE MILITARY

some people have shitty parents who never wanted them. its useful when you clearly aren't ready to be on your own yet and the parents can't just unload the faggots they were too lazy to raise properly. I had a friend in the same situation. also it doesnt mean they can just be a neet gamer all there lives, parents can still make theres lives hell and force them to grow up.

this, military is shit
do this, Jobcore is pretty cool and is meant for people like you.