This is what should happen to every cop who arrests anybody for a nonviolent drug offense

This is what should happen to every cop who arrests anybody for a nonviolent drug offense.

And this is what should happen to his house while his family is trapped inside.

no he just doing their job like you or me what really that should happen is this to the people who make the silly laws in the first place

this

Your mom should really revoke your Internet privileges

I agree, but those people (politicians) are pretty inaccessible. Cops on the other hand, are everywhere and their families are completely exposed. If we target the rank and file who make the Drug War possible we will see meaningful change from the bottom up.

motherfucker hes the nice guy chad, who tried to talk with bully which bullied u in school u dum dum

b8

By that stupid illogic generals and politicians would reconsider wars if private soldiers were killed, or if private citizens were murdered by terrorists.

You're a fuckwit or a troll, or both.

Are you one of those "FUCK DA POLICE LOL" kinda people?
Man's just doing his job.
I do illegal shit all the time, if I get/got caught... guess who I blame... ME.
Police (99% of them at least) don't have an agenda... they're just following their job description.
Fair play to the guys, I might not agree with the laws and break them occasionally but GOD DAMN do police have to put up with some absolute bullshit from time to time.

Waaaa, I smoke weed. Damn popo always be bugging.

This
Also fuck anyone who sells hard addictive substances, H dealers are pieces of shit

>generals and politicians would reconsider wars if private soldiers were killed
They might consider it if the soldiers refused to fight because their families were being murdered back home. The idea is to make cops afraid to enforce immoral laws for fear of them and their families being targeted. We can see meaningful change at the low low price of a few dozen dead cops and their families.

What about drug dealers who sell to underaged highschoolers?

>H dealers are pieces of shit
Yea! Fuck those guys for taking advantage of an economic opportunity!

that kind of faggot attitude is why nobody takes you faggots seriously.

"lets kill all cops that busted me for having a small amount of pot wahhh"

what harm does anybody smoking weed do to you? none. so why is it a crime if i should choose to put something in my body. it's the same as alcohol being illegal. illogical and stupid.

>doing their job

ah, the Nuremburg defense.

Doesn't apply to nazis burning jews, doesn't apply to police arresting people for vitcimless crimes under facially unconconstitutional laws. court approval doesnt matter

no targeting families dumb asses, at least not the children, they didnt choose to be born. wives can be eligible I suppose since they did choose to be with who they are with

So its fine for a drug dealer to force poverty on people and make a profit off the lives of others, but not for businesses?

then get the law changed. don't blame the guy who gets paid less than the idiot fast food workers want and has to enforce it.

You have to target the whole family for maximum effect. I don't care if it's a 90 year old guy in the nursing home or a two month old.

>Also fuck anyone who sells hard addictive substances, H dealers are pieces of shit

so i assume you've got a big 'fuck you' for people who sell cigarettes, which are more addictive and more lethal (lifetime mortality risk of an addict)?

tbh, wives may not even fully know their husbands. i mean, you can know someone for years without ever really knowing them, you know?

offers a service that consenting adults use to purchase something they want

>force poverty on people

yeah, ok.

yeah ok, why didn't i think of that. i'll just re-write the law. simples.

stop being a dumb fuck.
your city council makes the local ordinances and your mayor tells the police what to focus on.
you should have your limbs and tongue cut out and be given to the local police guild as a rape slave. that's all the respect your level of ignorance deserves.
it's amazing that we tried to teach you this for what, 18 years now? and your stupid fucking brain still can't absorb the information.
you are human garbage, not because I love cops but because I'm sick to death of morons like you being allowed to both exist and to believe their delusional fantasies that they have at leave an average intelligence. They don't, as evidence by your vapid fucking post. kys loser, you are worthless to society, worthless to the chans, and worthless to Sup Forums.

know i don't know m8 ya know? when you know you just know you know.

you can NOT do this because you turn into the bad guy and lose a LOT of support. if you target only those who put on the uniform you can claim to be the good guy and get a fair amount of people to believe you and agree with you

Nobody is forcing anything on anybody. I believe all drugs should be available through a legal, retail environment.

>Addictive substance that users will literally prostitute themselves for or murder others to afford

OP is the kinda guy who writes FTP everywhere

You wanna go do drugs? fine, but you know the law and know the consequences

I am the bad guy, I completely accept that. What's the significant of a little evil which accomplishes a greater good?

that's why you have representatives in congress. if enough people bitch and complain and support your cause, you get results. if you are only a small percentage, then you learn to live with existing law. jesus, do schools teach anything except propaganda anymore?

i have no idea what youre trying to say, and i know you are just being a cheeky cunt, but you know you need to stop this; i know you know everybody knows, so next time, just no, ok?

I'm a non violent drug offender, I will kill you if you arrest me because I'm non violent and don't deserve it.

>implying the paid representative in Congress will listen to Joe Blow over the private prison and police unions who want drugs to stay illegal.

you need allies, who may actually join your cause. if you kill people who are objectively innocent, you will not only not make allies, but you will make enemies of people who would otherwise likely be on your side

They end up in a movie?

the illegality is the proximate cause of that.

the high cost is solely due to prohibition; as is a lack of even cheaper withdrawal stopping maintainence drug. heroin, methadone.. cost pennies per dose to make.

>implying nicotine isn't the most addictive substance

and don't forget alcoholics. the legality of a substance isn't necessarily an indication of how addictive a substance is. it's down to the person to be an adult and know their own limits.

Bad choice of a photo but you get the idea.

>cheeky cunt

britbong detected

>Addictive substance that users will literally prostitute themselves for or murder others to afford
Adults make their own decisions even if they're not good ones. You'll understand when you're older, you goddamn child.

angry undergrad detected

what become shity actors?

ur so edgy XDXDXD

>Adults make their own decisions even if they're not good ones.

Not in the United NannyStates of America, where we're always expanding the scope of laws that protect people from themselves, as quick as we can convince judges to grant exemption after exemption to the plain meaining of the bill of rights.

nah m8, i thought i was communicatin with a britbong so i was speakin british instead of english. im from new england, where we speak the newest english in the world, and therefore the most goodest english

Democrat detected

what's going to happen to him?

Well you say that and yet I think differently. I'm in my early 30s with no criminal record of any kind and no history of drug use besides when I smoked cannabis in my early 20s. If someone like me were to commit these acts because we're fed up with the way our system criminalizes a nonviolent act and ruins the lives of people who happen to be caught up in this corrupt system I think it would spark movement toward change in the system. I'm not a drug dealer or user, I'm someone who is fed up with seeing people getting fucked over by a corrupt system. I would prefer to make these changes nonviolently but it has become evident that the opportunity for a peaceful reform of our drug laws has come and gone.

Mind telling me your name and address, son?

Mind telling me yours so I know which family to target first?

sauce on pic? real fake?