Did he fucking do it or what?

Did he fucking do it or what?

I'm deadlocked about it

yes, and he'll do it again

can't believe the writers let him go

people could get hurt

Could have sworn I read there was a camera in the deer head that would show who did it.

I don't like open-ended endings.

he do drugs haha

that was there to trigger people who watched the BBC series

Where did Nas get his drugs outside of prison, or did Freddie send him out with a supply?

Also >throwing your own mom under the bus like that

-Spotty as fuck csi work in show

-Freddie character seem like an angel but he killed people and did drugs. It would have benefited him more to keep nas in prison to help him. Not help him get off which he did by sending the tape.

they just showed him buying from that guy on the street corner, it's not hard to by drugs in NYC

What do you mean he seems like an angel? You just pointed out how he isn't an angel. Are you retarded?

That final episode was great, Totoro acting his ass off

He was nas guardian angel. If he wasn't there then some nigger would have iced him retard.

The acting was great but the plot and all was mediocre at best.

why didnt nas say bye to him?

He clearly meant he was angel to nas in prison you moron. If he wasn't there Nas would have been buttfucked and cut open.

Yeah. Tortoro was brilliant. The plot was semi-tard.

Oh wow, so you're saying he had nuance and principles? What's the discrepancy here, apart from you being too dumb to understand human behavior?

You don't need to have a tearful hug to someone to say bye

it was enough to have the book as a gift and Freddie showing himself boxing as if to say "don't give up out there"

haha he do drugs

what did freddie do that landed him in jail? i dont remember

The cat framed him for murder

So who sent the surveillance tape of Naz kissing Chandra? I wasn't sure if Box was just bullshitting about having no idea what Stone was talking about.

That closing argument was fucking great.

he made an illegal turn

could have been freddie, dunno

link to the live thread please

>oh wow some criminal in prison who killed people did drugs and even killed a guy while in prison has principals
Yes that actually is pretty rare to find considering he was a sociopath. Maybe you should google what that means. Most are very self serving.

Pretty sure the point they are making is that realistically its highly unlikely nas would have gotten that lucky in real life.

oh shit sorry that I thought you mean Naz, Freddie was in on a murder charge i believe

Citation on him being a sociopath?

why is this being spammed?

>literally shows Freddie being handed the disk

I don't know man, I'm fucking stumped.

haha he do drugs

Yeah I guess you're right. For some reason I thought the guard was giving a second copy to Freddie so Naz would know about it.

Citation on you being a non-retard and point went over your head completely.

>-Freddie character seem like an angel but he killed people and did drugs. It would have benefited him more to keep nas in prison to help him. Not help him get off which he did by sending the tape.
true. freddie genuinely caring about nas like that was contrived af and not indicative of what would likely happen in a real prison at all

it was a fun show and I enjoyed it but in the end it's breaking bad tier

Forensic lab reports would have destroyed the prosecution in court. That being said the acting saved the show. Plot was very meh. Stranger Things is still the better show of this year until westworld comes out.

>-Spotty as fuck csi work in show
That's realistic. Real life isn't like Dexter or CSI

So no citation on him being a sociopath, just an alt-right simpleton's "understanding" of human psychology followed by a conclusion derived from that same "understanding"?

Never said it was but if you seen shows like forensic files you would see how important lab reports do play in the court of law. How many lab reports were brought up in trial? 0.

You keep spamming each thread with this crap. That wasn't original point. The original point is that Freddie being there is what saved Nas. He was highly LUCKY that he decided to help him out. Dylan Roof just got his ass almost killed in prison. Where was his aryan savior? Point is most prison systems you're by yourself unless you were already in a gang going in.

>alt-right
are you on crack? I'm not alt right.

Do you realize that real life isn't always accurately portrayed in TV shows? Or is your skull just too thick?

Actual criminal investigations rarely go into much depth forensics-wise. It's just way too expensive and police departments don't have the budget for it all. There's a reason why homicide cases in major cities have like a 20% solve rate.

People on 4 Chan (You) are so god damn stupid.

I'm pointing out problems I had with the show why can't you accept it and move on? Instead all you do is whine which either means your massive fanboy or you can't take people have varying opinions. KYS

They condensed the trial into a watchable format, much like how American Crime Story didn't put every fucking OJ DNA analysis testimony in the show. I don't see the problem.

>implying anyone who misuses "your" has ever had a valid opinion

What's it like knowing you rightfully belong in a classroom with humans 3 feet tall? Fucking hilarious. Back to Sup Forums you go.

Freddie was surrounded by ghetto subhumans until Nas, a polite and educated kid, gets sent in. His interest in having someone like him close is pretty logical.

This show is a slow paced documentary.

I hope it gets cancelled.

>reddit tier television

Why can't you just accept that you're wrong and move on? You're the one the brought this up in the first place you retard. Seriously, get off Sup Forums and go into the real world for a bit, I think it would do you a lot of good. Stop living in a bubble.

its 8 episodes sperglord

>You have a skin disorder? You should bathe in bleach.

No

Should note that they watered down the ending:

In the original British mini that the series is based upon, he gets convicted and only AFTER he gets convicted, does the older male lawyer go the route of revealing that he fucked his lawyer (in this case, getting him to file an appeal saying he had bad lawyering because his lawyer was a hoe). They do that and only AFTER they do that, does the evidence clearing the main character get found and the real killer caught. The main character then gets released, but he's ruined the main lawyer's life for nothing.

Oh Jafrey

The monologue where he explained he felt nothing after pushing a kid down the stairs went over your head?

This whole season was top tier kino

Stranger things is the happy meal of television. The performances in the night of blow it the fuck away no question.

>alt-right
So this is the new term being thrown around, huh. Will it replace cuck-posting or do they both get spammed now?