What do we watch now, bros?

What do we watch now, bros?
;__;

Other urls found in this thread:

meredith.worldnow.com/story/32845223/tucson-man-convicted-of-sexual-conduct-with-minor?config=H264
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what an unbelievably sad ending. Nas' life is fucking over and he will inevitably be back in jail for some stupid reason. His relationship with his family will never recover, those tattoos aren't coming off. It's game over for him.

At least Stone saved the cat.

maybe he writes book about experience and he can be reclusive herion addict author

:)

Wait, what is this?

Might watch Westworld but, other than that I will be waiting for The Leftovers and Twin Peaks next year.

Rectify's final season is coming in a month. Can't wait for that.

>never heard of it
>look it up
>sundance TV original
>it's just as gay as i thought

If you're a fan of The Night Of at all you will love Rectify. It's pretty much the same show if Nas was convicted but released 20 years later due to new evidence.

What show is this?

Daisy's Destruction

it's new HBO show
tonight was the finale

Cool I'll check it out

what the fuck man now I'm on some FBI watch list

welcome to Sup Forums, my man

>we

You mean like the 5% of Sup Forums that was actually watching this show? I don't think I saw a single show thread until yesterday and today's finale barely even filled up one thread.

yea that's what i mean, faggot

thanks for contributing

it was a good show but 1st episode was definitely 10/10, rest of season was just 8/10. still, great show yeah. shows just what that type of life that hopefully 99% of us will never see actually is like

when he hugged his dad at the end upon getting out, i let out a man tear

Narcos S2 should be coming out soon, plus we got Westworld and A Series of Unfortunate Events in October. Rick and Morty should be November or December. Fargo and Leftovers were pushed to 2017. The Knick is on an indefinite hiatus.

Then there's nothing else.

just finished watching the show & came here for this ^
you turds never disappoint.
What a time to be alive

my favorite part of the series was how it fell apart in the last three episodes - the last episode was complete trash which ruined the series

sure it was, pleb

go watch rectify with this fag

how so?
if any of your complaints are related to chandra fucking up than you just weren't paying attention

Why are faggots saying it has bad writing? Not enough tongue-in-cheek lines for babby

I really doubt this next Narcos season will be half as good as the first one.

the prison stuff had been handled poorly but tonight it finally put it over the edge, all the borderline cartoonish shit like the drugs, tattoos, the hit, all with in the span of a month or two. The writers were playing "just the hits" and in doing so betrayed Nas's established character.

The logic in the final episodes was so non existent it was frankly disrespectful to the show's audience - violating so hard that it is quite literally impossible to happen in real life. All the "Deus Ex Machina" investigative moments would have been uncovered in the first week of the investigation not the last week of the trial. Chandra's actions and court logic were frustratingly glib and jumped the shark for the show.

A poorly handled end to the show, which is a shame because it started off with so much promise.

Quarry you dolt

>all the borderline cartoonish shit like the drugs, tattoos, the hit, all with in the span of a month or two.

>thinks this is somehow impossible because he knows what goes on inside prison

nice

They're saying that it has bad writing because it has bad writing. It thinks its smarter than it actually is, and only fools people with low IQ's into believing this false premise.

>sad
He tripped a kid down stairs and was selling drugs before he went to prison. He wasn't going to have a good life.

>only fools people with low IQ's into believing this false premise.

>mfw he really believes he's smart because he doesn't like it

I think you wouldn't recognize good writing even if it was wrapped around a baseball bat and shoved in your nose.

It wasn't even good outside of episode 1. How many scenes did we need of John scratching himself. Also bringing up his black family was rather pointless too.

not that guy but the knife being handled by prosecution tapping it on table. Just lol it would have been bagged.

you're an idiot

so are you

Sure because most meekish bookworm foreign students that go to a county prison for around two months leave covered in tattoos, addicted to heroin, and having aided in a murder that was inexplicitly uninvestigated regardless of the prison being draped in cameras.

>these are the people who ultimately decide people's fate

I don't believe I'm smart, just that I have good taste.

I may not be appreciate all forms of what's commonly accepted as good writing but bad writing is rather easy to see.

>still thinks he knows how prison works

are you trying to sound like a fucking retarded faggot or is it just bait?

He was under the wing of the most revered inmates in and outside of prison. Are you fucking literally retarded? Please let us know from your prior experience in prison how this is not plausible.

>I don't believe I'm smart, just that I have good taste.

well you shouldn't believe that either

You must be extremely young or a foriegner. I don't have intimate knowledge of how prisons work, but I can't tell you that this is how they don't. The prison sequence was built on the false pretense of how they portray them, with the rules they set up only existing to suit the narrative - and that's it.

This is one of the reasons why it's so glaringly bad, is that it is so unrealistic; especially in respect of the show's time frame. Imagine a nerd going to highschool getting bullied and with in a month's time he's the star quarterback revered by the school. That's what happened in this show.

IT WAS THE CAT ALL ALONG

>Imagine a nerd going to highschool getting bullied and with in a month's time he's the star quarterback revered by the school. That's what happened in this show.
yea, you're fucking retarded

Once again, who are you to say it's unrealistic if you have literally no idea how prison is? There are inmates who run prisons. Who's to say that this situation, where the head inmate takes a new inmate under his wing, doesn't happen? Just stop. Your only argument is your belief in how smart you are. It's pathetic.

and here we go with the slow usenet/torrent upload bullshit once again. jesus fucking christ.

i'm glad this show is over so i don't have to deal with these pathetically slow release groups anymore

>yea, you're fucking retarded
that's literally what happened in the show.

The scenario you described happens but not to the cartoonish extent that the show portrayed it as. You act as if you've never seen a documentary or investigative news report on American Prison systems.

lmao

How could I have been so blind

>You act as if you've never seen a documentary or investigative news report on American Prison systems.
lol, figures .. so that's what your basing your claims on. Too much Locked Up for you, guy. I'm done arguing with you.

Hey pleb, just so you know, Naz was arrested in October, the trial actually began in April. It wasn't "a month or two"

You act like Nas did everything by himself, did we watch the same show.

The show laid out Freddie was a local celebrity who basically ran the prison. Him protecting Nas makes perfect sense if they establish he respected his intelligence.

did you see anything anywhere else in his post that indicated he was talking to anyone other than the people who watched the show?

I ask because I'm confused since there is literally nothing anywhere there

at least last time there was an arab sub up in no time, the fuck is going on this week

Dude the prosecutor literally picked up murder weapon and banged it on table. The court scenes were unrealistic as fuck. All evidence stays BAGGED. I'm just giving one example but court room scenes outside of John's closing statements was weak and uninteresting.

Why don't you watch it tomorrow when there'll be plenty of 720p torrents?

>evidence was already bagged and documented
>they already have all the prints they need
>also thinks hes a legal expert

lol fucking kill yourself retard.

>idiot
Care to back that up with facts? Bagged evidence is truth you fool. Also Jon scratching himself 100 times to beat you over head with the point of his character did get old fast.

>cuck defending show
go to bed hbo shill

well i'm going to have to watch it tomorrow because there are no torrents of it right now

fucking lazy release groups. i'm going to make it a mission to never download from these fuckers again

>this guy thinks ad hominem attacks proves himself right

Your parents should have honestly terminated the pregnancy. You're a fucking idiot.

ok cool so instead of two months, it was six, which is still a cartoonish timeframe for the show to exist in

We saw the same show, you're just making excuses for the lapses in logic for that show. Even the McGuffin that was used in the last episode that explained Freddie protecting him "Man you was really innocent, I could tell" was lazy. And yes, he didn't do anything by himself but the proactive extent that he helped in betrayed his character - hence why the show is a poorly written show.

I didn't realize I was speaking with a hardened ex-con who's seen more shit than I have. You people will excuse any shit if you think it gives you a reason to come here and scream Kino at every given moment.

no, just letting you know how fucking dumb you are

nice gif btw, reddit

>thinks fighting back against bullying and selling an adderall prescription means you're going to have a bad life

obviously bait

w
h
e
r
e

is the fucking

t
o
r
r
e
n
t

You don't understand people at all, so why do you think your assessment of how characters act allows you to make a judgment of "bad writing"? You're the worst kind of absolute moron.

You've already been called out for being an immense pleb. No reason to continue arguing your idiotic claims.

not an argument

:^)

i'm not trying to argue.

:^)

I served 8 months in prison. I don't think it's unrealistic at all that someone could get into shit that deep in 6 months.

name of thr show ffs!!

The Night Of

Did you ever enter a court during a criminal trial? They take evidence out of bags more than often,

The Grifter, you fucking pleb

>implying he ever leaves his mom's house

because there was zero consistency with Nas's character, it morphed to fit whatever scenario the """"writers"""" needed.

please

cool man, glad to see you giving up because you literally can't defend your tv show you feel compelled to champion

Hello. I'm on the internet. Making things up.
If you were going to at least try to make something up that was somewhat believable you would know that any sentence that's under a year wouldn't be in a prison but, rather, in a county jail.

OJ Simpson literally tried to put the glove (evidence) on his hand during his trial.

Some parts in the courtroom were unrealistic (i.e. some of the questioning) but that wasn't one of them.

wait why is Sup Forums so mad about this show

>all of his shit points are debunked
>still feels the need to argue

please use a tripcode so i can filter you out

>sentence and time served are the exact same thing

are you seriously referencing American Crime Story as some sort of fucking bastion of realism?

Newsflash: one show doing something stupid does not magically make another show doing it okay

you gonna reference CSI:Miami next?

brownskin go free

please kill yourself now

Taking 10 seconds out of your day to google "oj simpson gloves" would've saved you from your own arrogance my dude.

becuase it's pushing the leftist agenda

two episodes ago they were trying to say it was because the writing was about race, but the immediate rebuttal was that the writing was from the original series that was literally all white

one episode ago they were trying to say it was because it would be unrealistic for hate graffiti to exist in this day and age, but a quick google image search showed that as recently as august 16th, some indian muslim dude had his store defaced with a shit tonne or racist graffiti

this ep they just decided to eschew actually targetting something and spout vagueries about how "the writing's bad" "because it is"

what is that, the original series American Crime Story was based off?

Because its a bad television show that has a large portion of Sup Forums fooled into thinking that its a good one. My believe is that because its well shot and fairly well acted, Sup Forums's brain shuts off there and excuses its shit writing and laughable plot and premise.

But user, not a single one has; they've barely been argued, let alone coherently. But hey, you're acting smug, so I guess that counts for something.

>Eight months on anything more than a year sentence.
Come on man, try harder.

how'd i know this faggot was going to pretend to have been baiting

literally an underage retard.

>>Eight months on anything more than a year sentence.
did you learn that on one of your viewings of Locked Up or Jail?

lol fucking retard

Wtf, I'm literally Sup Forums the user and I thought this show was 9/10. They throw in a couple of "muh racism" but it does not add to the conclusion. This is pure neo-noir top stuff.

>tfw you agreed with Sup Forums for once

that scene made me smile for a few seconds

not you, Sup Forumslack, you're one of the good ones.

This

I was just on jury duty that went to trial for incest pedophilia. It was hearsay without hard evidence. Based on his daughters testimony we found him guilty on all 5 charges. This happened this week.

meredith.worldnow.com/story/32845223/tucson-man-convicted-of-sexual-conduct-with-minor?config=H264

*spoilers*

Was a happy ending in the end. It would have been so easy for them to write in a cruel twist.

I was watching nervously first with the trial, then worried about Nas getting shanked day of release.

The actual murderer reveal was a bit weak. They tried to make it the guy we least suspected but I felt it was a stretch and they didnt flesh out why he went into a fit of rage like that beside the prostitute story.

Biggest winner is the stepfather. The universe aligned and he didnt even need to kill a hoe.

That is enough to put you prison my son

honestly this shit sounds like it would be really hard to judge

on the one hand it's pretty much impossible for there to be hard evidence

on the other hand you really don't want to just let a kid walk back into that

>teleports behind you

I'd just kill your mom you useless piece of cuck reddit shit. KYS

What an awful comparison

Because hbo makes garbage these days. Best thing was acting and everything else we got was medicore.