> it will arrive tomorrow
> pic related

Wat do Sup Forums?

Inb4 fill with toothpaste
Inb4 fill with peanut butter
Inb4 shove it up my ass and put it back

Shove it in your ass and put it back

Why are you such a pussy?

Have you ever heard of hot sauce called flashbang (or something like that). It is hellishly hot, even with just one or two drops. I work as a lifeguard and we used to put just a little bit on people's whistles when they weren't paying attention and it was so bad some of them had to call someone to take their spot so they could get something to stop the burning.

Anyway, a couple drops of that around the inside would mean massive profit for you

Proof?

I like your way of thinking. Will do.

Don't see why you would want proof as it hasn't arrived yet, but go ahead.

Drill/cut out the inside so it's really loose.

>put tiny cam inside
>???
>profit

>inb4 put your dick in it

>flashbang sauce
best idea out of the bunch imo

Have sex with it and nut inside, then put it back, cuck his fleshlight.

Fuck it first. Take it's virginity.

Make sure your bro always knows that you were it's first.

walk in on him using it and fuck, that should show him.

Also Blair's Death Sauce is hot af too. Just rub a little on the inside, he won't even see it

how old is he?

Fill the inside of the sleeve with 5-minute epoxy, turning it before it cures so that the entire inside of the sleeve is encased in epoxy and rendered considerably less pliable. Then when he goes to fuck it the first time it will shred his foreskin off.

> Fleshbang

Slather the insides with Vic's vapor rub or Tigerbalm.

Fill it full of cum

I like where this is going

nothing, let that cute little boy pleasure himself. ask him if he needs help at most.

Check 'em dude!

Fill the insides with shards of glass, the hot sauce thing on top wouldnt do any harm either.

Do this
And if you can't find some in your area(for some reason) try this recipe:
*Carolina Reaper
*Trinidad Moruga Scorpion
*Ghost Chili peppers
Also, add vinegar, lemon, garlic, and bengay(or any other hot-cold ointment) for lulz.

Fuck him, fuck your brother

too obvious

if you were gay it'd be barely legal

filling it seems like great fun, but it would be obvious I used it. he won't understand why it hurts if I use the sauce correctly though

wat

the sauce is clearly the best option so far

WINRAR!

leave the cutie alone!

how about you stop being a jealous faggot and order your own

put a needle at the deepest part
jk fill it with glue so it looks like dried cum

Get topical anesthetic. Apply to interior of fleshlight. When your bro starts fucking it, it will give his first run no satisfaction, and when he realizes his dick is numb, he will freak out and think he blocked off a blood vessel or something.

Fleshlights are supposed to be used with lubricant, so a liquid coating or something inside would not be suspicious in the slightest.

ha

Stick a turd in there. When he complains own up to it, and tell him you did it to show him why "being gay is not the way."

give it a female circumcition, cut off the labia and clit and sew it shut