What does a girl's butt smell like?

What does a girl's butt smell like?

Shit

this

Like heaven

It smells so good. It's the only thing that could get me off at this point

Would love to sniff where her asshole and fabric meet

Same as everyone, they shit just like you bro but cute girls then too not eat meat and licking it has a nice salt finish.

mostly ass

Would sleep face down w my nose directly inside her hole

Would run my nose up and down that crack

Smells amazing. It's a musky smell...it must be a primal thing

Hnnnng

I'm in love

Love it when a girl grinds on my nose, gets me insanely hard

After s long day of sitting in her desk, she must've developed a beautiful, musky, erotic funk

Bamp

go to the bathroom, wipe your ass with toilet paper and sniff the paper. That's what an ass smells like.

No it doesn't. Not at all. I have a huge butt fetish part of my fetish is burying my face in girls butts. Butts do have a smell. Let me put it like this. If she showered that morning and has not shit at all that day it smells great. Like a musky scent but certainly not like shit. If she showered that morning and shit that day then sure may not be as fresh but if she wipes properly still shouldn't be that bad.

I love the scent of a woman's asshole

Well it depends on the girl, i have had girls that would smell like shit or some other sour smelling scent.

But i have had very hygienic girls that smell Sweet down under. Those are here girls i like to kick every where. It is heaven.

Would love to sniff the ass part of the shorts

moar

Sweat and shit

Niggers

depends on how recently she showered... it either smell like shit, or whatever soap or body wash she uses. Next question...

candy, and treats.

Ass

sweaty shit if they shave /thread