So I got a blowjob from a prosti, with a condom of course...

So I got a blowjob from a prosti, with a condom of course. Ever since then my balls have been itchy and now I'm paranoid that I have herpes, HPV, or genital warts. It's been four days since and my groin looks perfectly fine but I'm still worried. What are the chances of getting STD's from a protected blowjob Sup Forums?

Go to doctor if its that bad

>What are the chances of getting STD's from a protected blowjob Sup Forums?
pretty much nil, you're being a pussy.

did you shave them for the occasion?

Might be. Once I put on a friends hat and my head was itchy after. For three months I was convinced I had head lice. It was just an itchy scalp due to the colder weather

if she was sucking your balls then maybe.. but if she didn't suck your balls then it's just all in your head.

oh I understand now.

you're a hypochondriac

so you have a history of doing this and being a hypochondriac. Stop itching your balls, you're gonna get a rash from doing it and then you'll really be pissing yourself

>it's just all in your penis head.
ftfy

Did she give you scabies? Did she have any patches of skin that looked like mange?

wtf condom for a blowy, why bother?

scrub your cock and balls with head and shoulders shampoo

You're allergic to latex. It's common.

>hypochondriac
I've never heard about that until now, but that does sound a lot like me.

nah, I've masturbated with latex condoms before and no itch.

now you're jerking it with a dom on too? seriously bro wtf

I didn't feel much. I paid for sex and didn't last longer than the part where she puts the condom on with her mouth. I still want a refund.

fuck sake bro... get some exercise or something damn

You've been infected with Autism

easier clean up. plus I was curious if they'd even fit me, or I'd be doomed to buying 'snugger fit' rubbers for the little guys.

I contracted that from this site, no doubt.

it's psychological. That's how your body express guilt. Stop being guilty, fuckign hookers is awesome