Random thread because heartbroken over a breakup and want to feel like I'm around people

Random thread because heartbroken over a breakup and want to feel like I'm around people.

Please join my thread

>inb4 nobody joins which would actually be pretty funny.

Yea, idk.

I'm here faggot

thats a pretty nasty toilet

I like Trump but this picture is absolutely hilarious

>I'm here faggot

cool thank you very much, man. That's kind of you.

I'm from Sup Forums and am used to the IDs. There are no IDs here in /random/, it would appear.

this cat is super cool

have a doggo

D'awwwww...

unrelated, pic is supposedly a reddit meetup.

It's not the end at least

probably about to be in the same situation user.

>girl in purple
>not wearing sticker
>disgusted
I feel sorry for her having to pick her husband up from these events. I bet he's a cuck. Source? Would like to fuck reddit boys thicc wife

please sir, this is not a rage thread. I get disgusted by these fat americans and they're gay meetups. can't believe america is one of the best developed yet at the the same time one of the most underdeveloped countries in the first world.

now OP, tell us your feels

holy fuck

that woman with the giant FUPA and the black child

my god

fat =/= thicc you queer

did you even look at the girl in purple? that's not fat. if you think so, you're fully autistic

HAHAHAHA I seriously needed this. This pic is hilarious lol. Thank you genuinely & kindly, user. I mean that cuz like, while sitting here being a sad sack of shit, you just gave me an actual, serious laugh and for that, I'm very thankful to you.

>now OP, tell us your feels
basically like
> dating for a buncha years
> she was on me to marry her
> would have eventually
> eventually was taking too long
> i fucked up and decided to leave her
> miss her
> find out she's dating someone else
> try to get her back
> realize she was "the one" the whole time and I was so stupid for not seeing it
> decide to propose
> find out from inside sources close to her (oh yeah, I've been blocked on FB & IG) that if i were to show up and propose, she'd call the cops

so yeah, pretty much just that. typing this out actually makes it feel a little better cuz i realize, maybe it's not as shattering as I'd thought it was and life will go on.

american detected

you'll be fine fam

shit man, good luck. try and avoid it if you can. do whatever you need to do.

thank you very much, man, thank you very much, truly

Hows life op

thanks man

but tbh, I don't even think we're really right for each other

I'm just afraid of being alone. That and I avoid conflict whetever, possible, so it's my instinct to try to patch it up when I don't even know if I want to.

life is fun

I'm this guy so no I'm not American, I can just tell the difference between actually being fat and being a little over average, I don't even see any weird shit around her belly

That dog is so cute & funny. I hope the Devil doesn't wish to sacrifice it or something.

Well, despite the sadness of the ex-girlfriend thing, it's pretty /comfy/ at the moment and in this thread and stuff. Just being around people - even though like, online - is comforting. So, you know, not bad i guess. Wish I had some tramadol or vicodin, though

>I don't even think we're really right for each other
yea isn't that crazy?? in my gut, I was never really convinced we were completely "right" for each other either. but it's the fear of being alone, i agree.

If it makes you feel better dude, I came out of a long term relationship not too long ago. You kinda adopt a fuck you attitude to life (after the initial heartbreak)and I can honestly say I've done some awesome shit that I would of never done while in said last relationship. Just kinda force yourself to do random stuff, like maybe you dont like going to clubs and shit. Now would be a good time to just say fuck it and go crazy

guy tattooing his tongue

alright. this is good advice for me. i feel bad you had to go through the breakup and stuff but i'm thankful for your advise and like, story, too, even though it's short; it still says a lot

i didn't see this before. thanks user. that's very nice of you. i hope you're still here and get to see my response.

Even the doggo is fat

When the fuck did this place become the internet hugbox holy fuck

Some of the most memorable stuff happens when you're single and in that mindset. Not sure how old you are but if you're anything like me, you just need to make memories while you're young and live your life (faggot advice I know)

well i mean, this is only 1 thread of so many others on Sup Forums, so, you know. it's ok.

no no it's good advice and very appreciated, too; i'm thankful. yea like, to be honest, i think i'm gonna move to vegas in a few weeks from New Hampshire (state sucks anyway). I've got family out there so I think I'm gonna say "fuck it" and go. I'd be lying, though, if I said there wasn't a part of me that hopes the ex catches wind of this and reaches out to me as a result saying she regrets not getting back with me. or, even better, comes to visit or something and decides she wants to move out there with me. but idk. i figure, if she doesn't, at least i'll be in a much larger city with lots of people around me.

hey OP hope you feel better. been there done that got that t-shirt

what's a fupa

>guy tattooing his tongue

it's a good thing you cleared that up.

Edgy memes for edgy teens

shaddup nigga

STFU

wat

I know exactly what you mean, I guess what I've been trying to get at is like channel that feeling of almost trying to impress your ex and use it to actually do the shit you wanna. Almost like you're trying to 'one up' her and be like "look at me, I'm actually living my life and not wallowing at home like you probably expected......bitch" lmao

LOL at these haha.

fuck.k. looks like he's on a boat or something. like, underneath or in a cabin or something.

hilarious lol

the only logical explanation for this is that there used to be giant trees but tremendous men cut them down with incredible axes and made them into houses below the ocean where they rest to this day.

he died of a heart attack and was drifting off the coast of Thailand when they found him. he was missing for like 2 years before he was found. the warm air and the humidity kept him intact and the nigga mummified. if u reverse image search it you'll find it cuz I can't remember his name

>"look at me, I'm actually living my life and not wallowing at home like you probably expected......bitch"

Ok right, right, yea that sounds like it's probably the attitude to have now while i'm "faking it til I make it" aka forcing it until it sorta becomes just like, second nature and what my MO is

Trips of truth

>the warm air and the humidity kept him intact and the nigga mummified
DAMN. Reminds me of the song "mummified in barbwire" but cannibal corpse

check these quints

In closing; you'll be all good dude, trust this random Sup Forums stranger

OP here. I gotta split. Just wanted to say thank all of you Anons very kindly for everything. You know, your pics & replies and just this and that. Honestly, from the heart: I'm thankful & hope you guys are well as a result. Idk, maybe the thread will still be up when I get back.

fgt

cool man & thanks again, truly.... really mean it.

>Lynn Roy and her son were especially close. Even Roy’s boyfriend would comment on their warm mother-son relationship

only 90s kids remember the Real Internet(TM)

Fat Upper Pubic Area

ur welcome

that looks pretty T A C T I C A L user

actually, that's my fckin story, even I've been blocked and also she'd call the cops if I get near her job or her house. I'm still in love with her, damn I need help

lel faggit kid rekt

user, i know the feels.
>meet most beautiful girl of my life
>chase her for months
>nothing is going anywhere
>decide to call it quits
>a week later, she calls me in the night crying
>'i miss you so much user, im sorry'
>we try again
>i end up taking her for granted now that its her who wants me
>we get into a real relationship
>lasts two weeks
>she leaves and blocks me out of her life

We made friends again eventually, but i still adore her and nothing can change that, not copious amounts of intoxicants nor new puss-puss.

>still batin' to her

Forgot to add

>mfw

thanks daddy uwu

I'll hang out with you user. I'm pretty blue today as well - I went to a couple shelters looking for a dog today and just came away incredibly sad for all those doggos I can't adopt that will probly be euthanized. The animal control shelter was filthy and the staff didn't care about the animals and the dogs and cats all looked so devoid of hope. Best I can do is at least help one of them.

all hail el monstro