My girlfriend just broke up with me, what do you think I should do to get her back?

My girlfriend just broke up with me, what do you think I should do to get her back?

Other urls found in this thread:

kentonline.co.uk/medway/news/man-charged-with-dockside-outlet-128116/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Move on with your life

Shit she could be my twin, except im a tranny. I wouldn't have dumped u op. Fuck that whore

Cry. Then tell her she's a man and cry more while you are on the phone with her. And fap at the same time

Pshycolgically torment her
I could tell you how if you like

Looks wise you're better looking than she is. She looks as if she wears a lot of make up, is insecure and jealous. Trust you can get a hotter girl.

man up and make her feel like shit by being a better person.

be an adult about it u fkn weenie hut jr

I should mention I have bipolar disporder. This is me running the London Marathon to raise money for research into the disporder, and for guys like me to get the help we need

teach me pls

She looks like she loves cock

>She looks as if she wears a lot of make up, is insecure and jealous
Jesus thats me. Whats wrong with lots of makeup???

Move on

Is her name Morgan?

>Keep tabs on her, wait for her to go out to a bar or club
>Go too, bring some oxy
>Keep an eye on her from a distance, don't make yourself obvious or let her see you
>Wait until shes flirting with some guy at the bar
>here's where it gets tricky
>put the oxy in HIS drink while neither of them are looking.
>Wait for it to start to take effect and make your move
>Talk him up, and get him to leave with you
>Send her pictures all night of you guys chilling
>Make sure she gets the pic of you fucking his ass

This will remind she made a big mistake breaking up with you, as you are very attractive, so much so that guys who are interested in her would rather choose you.

this is not what OP needs to hear right now.

OP, get this: today, after about a month-&-a-half campaign of trying to get mine back after i realized I missed her, I decided I was going to buy an engagement ring after work and give it to her tomorrow. I was told by an inside source that if I actually attempted this, she would call the police. Since then, I have been shattered beyond recognition. But anyway though, if you really think she's worth the fight, go through with it and try to get her back. Do whatever you have to do. Good luck. Hopefully you fare better than I did.

No, because she look like a cheater.

Post her nudes

post her boobies and butthole

No, it's Molly. Molly McClaren. My Name's Joshua Stmpson. You might have heard of us.

You could post her phone number and her adress here

Slit her throat in her car whilst faggots look on and do nothing

You likely can't get her back, but if you run around acting like a little bitch who's desperate to get her back, you'll destroy her image of you in her mind and she'll never want you. Cut her off completely. Don't talk to her at all, just be done. When she sees what life without you is like, she'll either decide she doesn't like it and call you up, or she'll be fine and then you're boned anyway. Also, use this time to decide if you want her back. You guys broke up for a reason.

start dating men

kentonline.co.uk/medway/news/man-charged-with-dockside-outlet-128116/

Okay? At no point OP said the picture was him and his gf. He could just be using them as an example knowing that story

He did
Here

I was using a very recent, and very close event to demonstrate that ytou basement-dwelling fucks know nothing when comes to real life and relationships. That girl died yesterday in horrific circumstances due to the untreated mental health problems of the guy I was posing as, but you called her a whore, said she wore too much makeup, and you just wanted to see her tits

Truly, you fucks are cancer

God you're pathetic.

really fucking quiet in here all of a sudden

sorry bout that

Remember the good times you head, let go of the bad times, move on, and find someone else who loves you wholly, and let's you pee pee punch her dirty love donut.

tell everyone you know that she has a smelly cunt

tell everyone you both know, you've come to terms with your sexuality and as it turns out you're a gay...that'll show her!