Ask a Schizophrenic anything. I may take a while to reply sometimes, be patient!

Ask a Schizophrenic anything. I may take a while to reply sometimes, be patient!
Free (you)s for all posters!

little girls are the best, OP

>little girls are the best, OP
Yes, they are.

Bump with a schizo doodle

Any weird habits?

is it true that louis wayne's paintings were misrepresented, and that his most freaky works were created before the symptoms of his mental illness started showing themselves?

What the fuck is this? Please explain. Sorry for double post, pic didnt load the 1st time. On mobile :(

waine*
also checking my own trips

OP would you an Aoba?

What is it usually that isn't there? If there is no usually what was last?

do you smoke weed?

Answer some questions you faggot

>Any weird habits?
I've got a few.
I tend to talk to myself an excessive amount, and I tend to pull out my hair.
>is it true that louis wayne's paintings were misrepresented
I believe they are misrepresented. His older ones are more "schizo" looking but his earlier ones are still very weird and I think some of his earlier ones are some of his weirdest.
>What the fuck is this?
A doodle?
>OP would you an Aoba?
Who dat

why you are such a fagget?

Talk to yourself aloud? At what volume? Or internal dialog.

had any crisis? what did you see? and at what age did you get diagnosed?

>Who dat
An anime girl I want to see you creampie.

>What is it usually that isn't there?
Are you asking what are my hallucinations?
My most common visuals are a tall lumbering shadowy black figure that wears a trench coat and stands in the doorway and just stares at me.
I also see little orbs of light, and disembodied heads.
>If there is no usually what was last?
what?
>Answer some questions you faggot
See : >I may take a while to reply sometimes, be patient!

>why you are such a fagget?
Why not?

You think because you say you have Schizo that makes you interesting at all or any better, that it's worth making a post about it?

kids like you that see too many movies cause a problem to people like me

How far did you make it in life before you found out you were schizophrenic?

How are you doing right now?

And how about you too?

only if they're mentally mature, like shinobu.
damn she's so takehoemable.

Are you both ok? He isn't always right. It's ok to break the rules once in a while

>do you smoke weed?
I smoke on and off.
>Talk to yourself aloud?
Yes.
>At what volume?
Usually a normal volume like I'm talking to someone else.
>Or internal dialog.
Also a lot of internal dialog.
>had any crisis?
What do you mean by "crisis"?
>and at what age did you get diagnosed?
22ish
>An anime girl I want to see you creampie.
She's pretty qt, probably would fug.
>You think because you say you have Schizo that makes you interesting at all or any better
No, it's just an interesting talking point. A lot of people don't know a lot about it, and I can share my experiences to shed a little bit of light on it.
>How far did you make it in life before you found out you were schizophrenic?
I was in my early 20s when I suspected there was something really wrong.

When did you "come out" as schizo to friends and family? What was their reaction?

For a long time I heard voices when I smoked weed only, but I'm at that age where it symptoms (of what I think are schizophrenia) are becoming more intense.

>How are you doing right now?
I'm doing alright, a bit tired on account of sleeping like shit last night.
>And how about you too?
Who too?
>damn she's so takehoemable.
She is the best loli, I want to cuddle her.
>When did you "come out" as schizo to friends and family?
I didn't. I keep it to myself in real life. My friends know I'm a "different" but they don't know exactly what.
>heard voices when I smoked weed only
Weed is known to cause acute psychosis.

Any embarrasing stories?

It's not an interesting talking point, if anyone would want to know, they have the internet, they don't need a attention whore like you going here to talk how they are oh so special

why havent killed yourself yet?

Have you seen God?

What event made u get diagnosed? And what kind of clues made you suspect something was wrong?

>What do you mean by "crisis"?
psychotic crisis...

Did you have symptoms as a child and how did they develop?

Did you have an experience that caused you to become a schizo or is it genetic or smth

I know a schizo. He's batshit crazy and there's years worth of stuff like this on his Facebook... why are you so much more high-functioning?

>Any embarrasing stories?
Not really. I've tended to avoid pretty much all social contact all my life.
>It's not an interesting talking point
Is that why you're here talking to me, as well as all these other anons? Becuase the topic isn't interesting?
>oh so special
I don't think I'm special, and never have claimed to be. I'm just a guy with Schizophrenia sharing his experiences with people who are curious.
>why havent killed yourself yet?
Don't feel like it.
>Have you seen God?
I have, and so have you.
>What event made u get diagnosed?
I was having extremely distrubed sleeping habits. Constantly cycling from day to night within like 2 or 3 day periods. Losing hours and hours of sleep, or sleeping for 20 hours. On top of having really vivid hallucinations of animals just appearing on me and scaring the ever loving shit out of me. And just having random attacks of paranoia after hearing nonexistent sounds.

From lurking many of your posts I know you don't currently take meds for it, but do you have experience with anti-psychotics? I really don't want to become a fat fuck off them.

How long did it take for you to go from feeling a little off to like a full blown schizo?

ecchi?

calm down faggot. schizophrenia is interesting to me and at least its not another cuck wwyd cock rate extravaganza

What's your fetish.

you tryna get that farter fingered?

I'm here "talking" because people that actually have Schizo don't go around talking about it like it's a TV show, all you're doing is making people think oh it must be so cool to have Schizo i'm gonna start acting like it now too, but obviously this it too much for your simple little brain.

Got any more doodles?

This

>psychotic crisis...
Oh, I've never heard of it referred to it as that. We call them psychotic episodes here.
The most memorable one I've had I was outside with a friend and I got this really strong feeling that I was dreaming. The went blew really hard and I got this feeling that the world was coming to an end. Then a white van circled the block a few times and I got paranoid that they were looking for me and went inside. I don't remember anything else from that day though.
>Did you have symptoms as a child and how did they develop?
I had some symptoms as a child, I was avoided social contact and had some hallucinations as a child.
>Did you have an experience that caused you to become a schizo or is it genetic or smth
I believe I've had it since birth.
>I know a schizo. He's batshit crazy
I've met a few Schizos like that too.
>why are you so much more high-functioning?
I've been like this a very long time, so I'm used to it. And I'm not psychotic at this very moment.
>but do you have experience with anti-psychotics?
No, that's one thing I will probably never use in my life.
>How long did it take for you to go from feeling a little off to like a full blown schizo?
Probably when I was like 21 or 22 is when it started to hit really hard. That's when my serious episodes started to happen.
>ecchi?
What about it?

if you think that's edgy you either have severe autism or are 12

Tell me about freaking out after getting high on weed. I absolutely go crazy when I get high. It just started happening one day.

hum that's not bad, and yeah, psychotic episodes is probably a more correct way of saying it, I just got used to saying it the other way...

>What's your fetish.
Beast/furry, giving pleasure/pain and Loli.
>you tryna get that farter fingered?
Naw, nigga. I aint gay.
>people that actually have Schizo don't go around talking about it like it's a TV show
Oh, now you're speaking on behalf of every Schizo in the world? Pardon me, Schizo-god. I didn't realize I was in the presence of an omnipotent being who is all knowing being.
>Got any more doodles?
Yes, it's just an extended verson of that one it's saved on my phone, I'll post it later on.

What are your goals for the near future and for your life in general? Have you tried mdma/ecstasy? What do you think would be the effect on you?

I think the whole topic is really interesting.

i highly doubt that you are a schizo

do you like anime and why

>Oh, now you're speaking on behalf of every Schizo in the world?

yes, I would know about schizophrenia, and you don't need to be even a tiny bit smart to know how they all work

>Tell me about freaking out after getting high on weed
I can't remember any specific events, it's extremely difficult for me to remember things after psychosis (even if it's just a minor weed induced one).
But, weed usually makes me extremely paranoid and I hear a lot of random sounds. I haven't really freaked out because of it in years though.
One of the first things that freaked me out those was I could hear my heartbeat in my head and the pitch of it would change getting higher and lower.
>hum that's not bad
My episodes have never been terrible, I just get paranoid and sit in one spot for hours on end until it goes away. (I'm paranoid+catatonic) So I don't really freak out, I just sit in my own world.
>What are your goals for the near future and for your life in general?
Not die for a while.
>Have you tried mdma/ecstasy?
I have not, and probably will not. I plan on trying LSD/Shrooms at some point though.
>What do you think would be the effect on you?
Someone described the effects of MDMA to me a few threads ago, and it sounded exactly like how weed makes me feel.
>i highly doubt that you are a schizo
That's okay.
>do you like anime
Yes.
>and why
Because it's fun? I don't know.

How many Obama bucks a week do you get

>and you don't need to be even a tiny bit smart to know how they all work
You're clearly retarded.
>I'm going to make a generalized statement and apply that to every person within a demographic, because I'm too ignorant to realize that people are individuals
Let me guess, you also believe in the "wage gap" and "systematic oppression"?
Get away from me with your pseudo-intelligence.

>How many Obama bucks a week do you get
I get enough neetbux to pay my bills, that's it.

Not really, I'm just a making a educated guess, something I doubt you can say at all, since individuality in this case it's a pure retarded point to take up

that's good, I would kind of like being a friend of yours probably, I live in my own world too, just not in the same way obviously, but we could probably share stuff we've imagined, I in a really fictional and imaginary way and you in a more realistic and visual way hehe

How pathetic

Visual hallucinations from schizophrenia are a meme you role-playing dip

>I'm just a making a educated guess

>I'm just throwing some random shit out and calling it an "educated guess"
Under what basis is your "guess" even close to "educated"?
>I would kind of like being a friend of yours probably
You can add my Kik: SchziOP
I use it to keep contact with anyone from the threads that want to.

I don't have a kik tbh >< but I meant IRLs, just imagining stuff OP ^w^

>What about it?

Why is ecchi so much better than real women?

>Visual hallucinations from schizophrenia are a meme you role-playing dip
Calling visual hallucinations from Schizophrenia a meme is a meme, you meme-role-playing dip.
But, on a slightly more serious note, I don't have visual hallucinations on a day-to-day basis. Only when I'm psychotic.
>I don't have a kik
Well, download it if you want to keep contact. it's the best way to contact me.
>but I meant IRLs
I don't really... do IRL stuff.

it's not random shit around since I've lived with Schizo and people with it too, and from what you said that you didn't tell anyone about it, I doubt you had any experience on that, that's where the educated guess comes from dum dum

>pic related

how people can be this stupid?

>Why is ecchi so much better than real women?
You'll be the first person to know if I ever figure it out, user.
>it's not random shit around since I've lived with Schizo and people with it too
I've met something like 4 Schizos IRL, and none of them were similar to me, and none of them were similar to each other.
There are something like 50 million Schizos in the world. Taking your sample size of probably less than ten then applying it to every one of them is just ignorant.
It's like saying all niggers steal, all white people are racist, all Mexicans are illegals, all Brits have bad teeth, all Scotts fuck sheep, all Chinese eat dogs, all Japanese watch Hentai, etc, etc.

>how people can be this stupid?
>fat white kid
That's how.

there are stereotypes for a reason, sure there can be the a exception, problem is, everyone thinks they're the exception

>there are stereotypes for a reason
Because the average human is ignorant as hell, and are unable to think for themselves and evaluate people on an individual basis and would rather just apply broad strokes from the people they've met in the past to everyone who fits that demographic.
See: yourself.

Source on the loli you keep posting? I'm not a weeb

>Source on the loli you keep posting?
You know Sup Forums has a built in reverse image look up?

Implying you can see everyone as an individual and not just numbers just makes you look like an idiot, the world works in a great scale, not with little sand, the sooner you get that the sooner you will stop being a sheep

>I'm not a weeb
well clearly you are now. ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

>Implying you can see everyone as an individual
I can't see everyone as an individual because I have not met everyone. I see the people I meet as individuals.
>the sooner you get that the sooner you will stop being a sheep
Coming from the mouth of the sheep.

I only come here for the Shinobu.

But you imply everyone you meet, you see them as individuals, and that statement is pure retarded, you call me a sheep because you are too blind, that's ok, as you live you'll see in the end how it really works

>I only come here for the Shinobu.
Pic related
>But you imply everyone you meet, you see them as individuals
There is nothing else to see them as.

Obviously if I already said another option you can see them as, there is, how dumb can you be.

Do these threads help you with loneliness?

>Obviously if I already said another option you can see them as
Yes. I'm aware, and that was is ignorant, as are you.
>Do these threads help you with loneliness?
I don't get lonely. But they do help with the boredom.

You're calling me ignorant because I have more experience than you, now take a few seconds back and read that again, and please try to understand how dumb you are being right now.

>You're calling me ignorant because I have more experience than you
No, I'm calling you ignorant because your way of doing things is blatantly ignorant. Keep your disgusting ass biases away from me.
I think this is my last lewd.

All I hear is baa baa baa

I used to do this back at school, am i a schizo?

And you are?

My way of doing things keeps me superior and always ahead of the curve, I just need to understand that not everyone can be like me

>All I hear is baa baa baa
At least I'm not the only one.
>I used to do this back at school, am i a schizo?
Probably not, I've noticed something about people that doodle like that though. Perchance are you an INTP?

I have a hard time distinguishing between boredom and loneliness because I'm only lonely when I'm bored - like most of today. Do you have friends who live near you?

what meds do you take? i take risperidone and celexa

Above trying to disprove you. Go try to feel better about your perspective with someone else.

that's like trying to disprove a ground base theory, good going retard

>My way of doing things keeps me superior and always ahead of the curve

>Me being a normie makes me better than all the other normies
Kek, it sure does buddy, it sure does.
>Do you have friends who live near you?
I have a few, but I rarely see them, as I do not like to socialize often.
>what meds do you take?
None, I avoid all medications unless it's a life-threatening occasion.

newfag calling me a normie? yeah right

>newfag
I've been here 8 years, my friend.
>calling me a normie?
Well, considering you view the world as all the other normie sheeps do, yes.

You said you saw people as individuals, that's a pretty SJW and normie thing to say, I think you need to rethink defenition of words, also claiming you've been here for 8 years without any proof is like me saying i'm Obama

My god this thread is glorious.

>You said you saw people as individuals, that's a pretty SJW
Are you actually retarded? It's the direct opposite of the SJW ideology. Everything that you say is just literal shit.
>also claiming you've been here for 8 years without any proof is like me saying i'm Obama
Nice to meet you Obama, explains why you're so retarded.

Correct me if i'm wrong, even thought I know I'm not, but don't the SJW keep screaming how people aren't the same and they shouldn't be generalized, now look back at what you typed, how cute.