This... Is normal? I cant walk

This... Is normal? I cant walk

Go to doctor asap

wtf no

>this
cmon OP, does that reaaaaally look normal to you?

Need more info. How long has it been like this? Developed over a period of time or seemingly overnight? Have you come into contact with any chemicals? Any known allergies?

I'm no doctor but my best guess right now is some kind of fungal infection that got kinda out of hand

fucking disgusting op. go to the doctor. next time you should probably shower more often.

You have a serious infection. Possibly toxoplasmosis and/or flesh eating bacteria. See a doc or you could die

I would also want to say some kind of necrotic bacteria, but that's extremely rare and the lack of dead tissue tells me no.

infection maybe, but that looks a lot like the onset of whatever the hell Krocodil causes. Also perhaps necrotic flesh?

Also no doctor, and talking out of my ass, so please feel free to correct me, as I'm interested.

Wash your hands and feet with acid recently?

Anal Parkinson's.

Looks like rats have bitten you. You need to go to the ER for rabies shot now.

It's Ebola-AIDS

RIP OP

aids

Try walking on two feet instead of one foot and one hand

oh yeah. everyone's skin on their hands and feet just scabs up in a bloody mess. fuckin turd

>clearly an abnormal event occurs
>hey Sup Forums is this normal?
>bey Sup Forums, is it normal do have your skin peel away and make it difficult to walk?

No, motherfucker. no... its not.

Short answer: that loos like it will kill you or take your foot if untreated.
Long answer: the wart probably doesnt help either.

You'll be be fine.

Another question, do you have diabetes or any illness that may affect circulation to the extremities?

So dum. Faggot didnt consider a life long nail chewer was lurkin. Clearly it was self inflicted. Stoopid cunt chewed and or ripped the skin off. I can see where the tearing was on the big toe. And the placement of the missing skin on the thumb is ezcaxtly where you would place it in your mouth for convenience. ThisisobviouslynotOP. Or op is lying like a nigger with more than 5 dollara

You need to find something spicy and put it in the affected area.

My wife a similar reaction after contracting hand/foot/mouth disease.

I have this shit since i was young. I have no allergy to anything, and no chronic diseases of any kind

>"i've had it since i was young"
>has done nothing medially to find out tf is wrong wit yo ass

Looks like necrosis to me but you should go to the doctor as soon as possible anyway