N-New c-celeb th-thread: manlets a-are indeed welcome after bowing before their betters

N-New c-celeb th-thread: manlets a-are indeed welcome after bowing before their betters...

Look at this tight little slut.

any user wanna discuss celeb scat?

those pants on that body, hnnng.

granny leather face

Is it the weekend already?

>Friday night
>Thread's dead

Double syllabus first letters are signs of autism.

wew toes

yum

She's been my cum target since American Psycho

understandable

Amazing body

HILARY IS BEST GIRL ALWAYS AND FOREVER

Needs more clawie

That an herbivore..

Perfect MILF booty

M-My mistress Victoria Justice i-is a-a very beautiful w-woman and I-I'm a-a very l-lucky m-man t-to have h-her... I-I know I don't deserve h-her and she w-would b-be better o-off w-with an alpha m-master... B-But, when o-one o-of the m-most beautiful w-woman i-in the world i-is s-sending y-you the p-proper signals that sh-she w-wants t-to get closer, y-you d-d-don't t-turn that opportunity d-down... I'm s-so sorry th-that she l-loves m-me: th-that she thinks about m-me everyday...

I'm not gay but I'd suck cock for her

yesssssssss

no

skeet
skeet
skeet

hi Kiki

no thanks, i'm good. not into the hobbit pussy.

Any s-self respecting m-manlet w-would immediately p-point V-Vic into the r-right d-direction, n-namely an alpha, b-but I-I'm t-too s-scared to l-lose her b-because I-I know I won't g-get an opportunity l-like this a-again i-in m-my life...

I-I want t-to keep h-her and m-maybe i-if n-need a-arises w-we c-can w-work o-out s-something s-so that she r-receives f-full s-s-satisfactions in all a-a-areas o-of her l-life... She i-is s-so beautiful sh-she d-deserves t-t-to have everything sh-she needs o-or wants, n-no m-matter what...

Spoiler alert: you're gay.

your mistress is a slut

If she really loves you, none of that will matter to her. I'm sure you're doing everything right, she's stuck with you this long!

Don't be rude please.

yeah you would

absolutely beautiful

I-I'm s-sorry g-good s-sir b-but I-I haven't b-been w-worthy b-because I-I have d-denied h-her wh-what a-all w-women w-want...
W-What d-do y-you m-mean g-good s-sir... P-Please b-be g-good t-to m-me and m-my m-m-mistress...

What did you deny her?

S-She w-wants m-me t-to love h-her a-as m-much a-as sh-she l-loves m-me g-good s-sir... I-I know I-I should b-but I-I d-don't... P-Please d-don't be m-mad sh-she's quashed b-before m-me and I-I d-don't r-really r-reciprocate...

I gotta admit, that's pretty fucked up stutterbro...

Bumb

would love to cream that face every night

This faggot is still alive? Kill yourself already geezer

EVERY NIIIIIGHT!

That's some high res Vicky

Only the highest res for this goddess

like the most famous vj tribute

really?

good (?) to see you still here with us Stutterfag.

Your mistress VJ is pleased at your offering.

However your mistress JA is pissed off. Zero posts so far.

What gives?

mah nigga

You know it

It's like the only one ever posted

See

Have fun

That's a phone number if i ever saw one

I'm honored

fixing sutterfags problems. Or at least one of them many.

Right? What's many so busy with that he can't help?

baseball season in japan.

When'd he go there?

Let me lick it all up please and ty c: