Hello, welcome to the Late Late thread everybody, I'm your host Sup Forums's Craig Ferguson. Sit down, enjoy the thread...

Hello, welcome to the Late Late thread everybody, I'm your host Sup Forums's Craig Ferguson. Sit down, enjoy the thread. Its a great day in america everybody.

cunt

careful icarus

ho ho ho cheeky monkeys

Oh boy buckle in ladies and gentlemen another thread where hipsters claim this unfunny dolt was the best late night show host along with cringe YouTube videos of him "hitting" on woman. Here we go!

he should start drinking again, maybe then he would be interesting to watch.

>last name ever
>first name greatest

*Bring bring*

Hello...Miriam

Fuck off retard

oui monsieur!

Bring back Bing Hitler.

Oh FUCK an eagle!!!!

this nigga actually had book authors on the show

This next comes to us from Cheryl in Dover.

Geoff, have you been to Dover?

He's right. Apart from him the sexual tension during the interviews, the show was fucking awful.

oh yea dover i got a place up in dover

his weirdest interview was the guy who made minecraft. then of course there was desmond tutu. he had areil tweeto, who was a minor character in a unwatched reality show, on monthly just because she was nice. he took her to scotland.

when he got tom hanks on they just did 10 minutes of impressions. him and harrison ford talked about airplanes for 15 minutes.

I loved his show.

you ever been to cleveland, jeff?

this is why his show was great, his actress interviews were just bonuses, but it was the fact that he was running a talk show where he did things his way and didn't follow the standard late night script. all the hosts now are so fucking boring i can't stand it.

>Bing Hitler
on second thought... maybe he should just retire.

It's "for America"....
*kills self*

Name a better late night host from his era then, big guy.

Fuck off he was the best.
Everything else is just scripted shit which the host goes "So you got a new X?" followed by the guest telling a funny story about said X.

>Implying I will participate in this thread other than shit posting

Craig was great because he didn't fuck around with adjustment. He'd meet valence levels. Like Michael Emerson's appearance, who's a solid, smart dude but not natural late night attitude as a person. Ferguson was willing to drop down to a human level and it was always fascinating how he somehow managed to gracefully do it time after time.

I miss this show just so fucking much. Just imagine where his Aquaman skits could have gone.

I don't know whether to call you a pussy or admire your honesty.

... Fuck it. I admire your pussy, user.

>thinking his show wasn't scripted

It takes a special kind of retard to think a man can improvise every night for a whole fucking season.

Is that a sex thing?

>colbert report and craig ferguson were my favorite late night shows
>both ended at the same time

Obviously he had writers, he had skits for fucks sake. I'm talking about how every talk show host do a rehearsal with guests and act surprised during taping when they hear the same story. I used scripted in coding sense.

Conan and Craig Kilborn were both better.

conan is utter shit. kilborn is ok if you are a frat bro who likes to date rape freshmen.

Kilborn was bland and a quitter and Conan was only funny when he had Louis CK, Dino Stamatopoulos, Robert Smigel and Bob Odenkirk all working together to make him funny.

my nigga. you know what's up.