Invasor zim.. someone remember it?

invasor zim.. someone remember it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_the_Homicidal_Maniac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I remember when it was all the craze among normies for a while becuase of hot topic. Heh

>among normies

Is "normies" the way you describe those insecure overweight girls who read twilight & loved tim burton?

At least that's who liked invader zim at my school.

I found the show disturbing because it portrayed literally everything as grimly, dirty, wet, ugly. It made me want Zim to destroy Earth

No, all the girls at my school were semi-hot and wore gothic/hot tpoic shit. If you liked the show, then you were considered unique and shit, basic chick shit. This was after the show ended btw.

Gaz is cute.

>IT WAS ME!

>I WAS THE TURKEY ALL ALONG!

My favorite animated show

No no-one remembers it at all

now then on an unrelated note I'm going to sing the doom song now

DOOM DOOM doom Doo Domm DOOM DOMMY DOOM DOO DOO DOOM!

I was the only non normie, non emo/goth who liked the show. I always hated how overweight goths made ZIm and Burton stuff so lame.

Invader Zim was awesome. No other cartoon was as edgy in the late 90s/early 00s. I still rewatch it from time to time.

I loved the show during its original run, so it pissed me off when it became popular years AFTER it got cancelled.

>DIARRHEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

OK Joaquin let it go

Very hit or miss, but when it hit it was fantastic

I generally didn't enjoy episodes that focus on dib

I see enough time has passed that now you can peacefully discuss this show on here. Six years ago any mention of this show got you labeled an emo faggot because of the horrendous fanbase that it has. Does Hot Topic still sell Invader Zim shit?

I loved this show when I was a kid and I still enjoy it although I haven't watched it in forever. It's a shame the fanbase is so horrific.

>It's a shame the fanbase is so horrific.

this

she has a squeedlideespooch :3

No. Literally no one remembers it except you.

Zim was great. The hot topic fanbase sucked. But most of them only liked it after the show was off air. I doubt they even have seen it.

Which generation grew up with the better era of Nickelodeon?

Like you have to even ask?

someone post the fucking tweet
kek

I found Squee and Johnny the Homicidal Maniac to be vastly superior, compared to them Zim just seemed like watered-down kidshit that Jhonen Vasquez had to lower himself to. Not that it's actually bad, just that the creator used to do better work.

>Season 3 was supposed to have a over arching plot of Dib finding his way to the Irken Empire
>It would lead up to a final movie called "Invader Dib"

Fuck this Earth.

Anyway, one thing that confused me about Invader Zim is that countless times we are shown the Almighty Tallest run the empire but one episode had Zim being punished by a machine thing while the Tallest just stood there.

Also:
>Red Tallest > Purple

>Red Tallest > Purple

I disagree. Tallest Purple is humorous and charming, Tallest Red is a generic "snarky" character

They are both dumb though

>Someone's making doughnuts!

Johnnie the homicidal maniac comics were pretty interesting. I've kept those comics in mind for how weird the creator actually wants to be.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_the_Homicidal_Maniac

Has the creator ever mentioned how he intended to end the show?

SeeThe movie was supposedly about how Dib fucks up the Irken empire while Zim tries to stop him. Tak was also supposed to be back and Gaz eventually ended up as the one to destroy the Irken

"normies" is what you type when you're bored with "pleb", "cuck" and "pseud".

>insecure overweight girls who read twilight & loved tim burton
my personal favorite

people like zim because its funny. this is just trying to be edgy

>Invader Zim

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who was that dude with the sexy as fuck voice who would read shit like this? Can't remember his name for the life of me.

The Tallest don't actually do anything really, they're just figureheads for the empire. The ones that actually rule over them are the Control Brains (the machine thing you saw in that episode).