True, this girl has epilepsy...

True, this girl has epilepsy. But every damn time an attractive girl wants to have sex with me I get feelings of angst that I'm not worthy of pussy or that the girl should be ashamed of herself for letting a stranger into her pants so easily. Anyways, what do I say? She's attractive despite the epilepsy

You seem like the biggest cunt there can possibly be. Just chop your dick off and live up to your personality, cunt.

Just don't let her suck you off.

Doesn't help me with my response. Here's a new one

She seems really slutty...anyway, made me think of that episode of The Leage when Pete's dating the epileptic and discovers seizure sex.

>But every damn time an attractive girl wants to have sex with me I get feelings of angst that I'm not worthy of pussy

The fact that epilepsy is a turn off for makes me believe that you aren't worthy of even getting dick.

A therapist will later inform me that my mother is a psychopath and my bitch radar is on 24/7 because of it.

she's a spaz

Ask her if she's into guys with big dicks

I can actually 100% relate to that feel, although I had gfs before and sex. it's weird, anxiety hits real hard when it seems she's actually into me. Dunno what's wrong with me

you're a spaz too

it's called low self- esteem

So what do I say next ?

she asked you if you had good good dick so fuckin answer her ya moron

It's 7.5 x 5. Nothing special

>he thinks having good dick has anything to do with size

here's what ya do, get fully erect and take a picture of ur dick and send it to her, then ask her id she's got good pussy. Bam you're in.

What if i have hair around my penis? I don't shave

tell her it's good enough to make her convulse

dress it up with some sparkles and hair clips

Do I shave my pubes for this broad?