I need some opinions Sup Forums

I need some opinions Sup Forums.

My girlfriend, her best friend and I went shopping today. At the end they went to try stuff on and went in the same fitting room. My girlfriend is bisexual and this is a girl she has expressed attraction towards in the past. I told her that I wasn't super comfortable with that. She was sympathetic that it made me feel weird but insisted that there was nothing weird about it because "changing together is just something girls do" even though she had said specifically that she was attracted to this girl in the past. Am I being a huge faggot? Should I just embrace it and push for a threesome? Give me some opinions.

tf? do you want a threesome or no I'm confused

Tell her it's not cool. Especially when you're attracted to said person you're changing with and you're a bisexual. Tell her it would be fine if you three were fucking eachother but not as it is now.
Ask her if she'd be fine with you changing with another girl that you found attractive. Essentially it's the same thing.

Yeah that was the reasoning I used and she just still said that it's not weird because they're both girls.

I mean my gf is easily 8/10 but the other girl isn't as attractive. She's still cute just not as much. I also doubt that either would be open to the idea.

Closet homo detected

yeah I'm definitely a gay you got me. nothing makes more sense.

Tell her its the same. Her being bi means that there is attraction between girls as if it they were male and female. Dont be cucked user. Youll end up as ross from friends.

I agree with the rest but what do you mean by I'll end up like ross? He got the girl in the end.

If she doesn't respect your boundaries there's a problem. Then again you'll get over it when you go to college. HAGS

I've been in college a couple years but yeah she's still in high school.

Huge faggot. Is the other girl even bi?

Changing is something girls do. You should be fine with her looking at girls, just not acting on it. If she expresses more interest in the girl, mentions her or whatever, then probe out the possibility of a threesome.

Okay that makes sense. Thanks for the input.

Anytime.

ok I'll just add you on 4chanbook

PSA: OP is only comfortable when black men are in the changing room with his girl.

Yes, push for the god damned motherfucking threesome.. you gigantic dumbass

you cave and she'll see you as a pussy and not respect you at all. before you know it, that scissoring will be a huge black dong pounding her ass.

stand up for yourself and tell her you forbid it. no girlfriend of yours is going to be a scissoring fagget.

literally what the fuck are you two even talking about

>Give me some opinions.
Either you trust her or you look for a new GF you can trust.

If your girl looks like that, then whatever happens youre lucky af

Put your foot down, communication is key if you don't just wanna look like a jealous bitch.
But yeah letting them be is gonna end up bad for you, you cuck

I mean yeah she apologized and said she wouldn't do it again. She seemed genuinely remorseful.

Fair, meant the part were his wife leaves him because she's a lesbian

well that's not her but it's pretty close. Basic millennial type girl. I can post a picture if anyone cares.