Discuss intelligently

discuss intelligently

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boulder
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_(geology)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you're an idiot

The officially recognized size of a boulder is 25.6 cm in diameter, and this picture could simply be forced perspective, so I can claim that this is not a boulder.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boulder

I concur.

2.0 business majors

Boulder.
A rock is something you can pick up in your hand or smell when they're in the kitchen preparing meals.

It's not just a boulder. It's a rock. The pioneers used to ride those babies for miles

it is made of rock

Rock and boulder are two different descriptions. Rock describes what it is, and boulder describes how big it is. Both could true, however as a previous user pointed out, this could be a forced perspective and I'd like to add that it may in fact be a well-placed cardboard cut-out.

Everyone on this thread is stupid and wrong clearly this is a stone

Nice quads

in Scotland we call this a wee pebble

table knife or butter knife

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_(geology)

We never said this was not a stone, infact, we can all agree that this is very clearly a stone.

However, this is either a boulder or a small rock (with forced perspective photography)

Stone is the substance, boulder is the size.

It's just a bunch of stones glued together are you blind nigga

I passed a wee pebble the other day. Was super painful.

clearly a glacial erratic
retards

Jesus christ Mar/b/ its a mineral

this is a fucking rock. the earth is a rock. get over it you asses.

shit man, I got a 2cm kidney stone. gotta have the ultrasound deal to break it up, then the real fun begins

This is a boulder

Using the film grain as a reference you can tell that the texture of the grass scaled to the "rock" means that this is much larger than the necessary 25.6cm.

The grass is long enough to wave from the wind. That tells you all you need to know.

It's a stone

Kidney rock

Look again guys, that's a T-rex hiding in the grass ready to pounce

Its a ruse! The picture is just a distraction because Sup Forums requires a picture to be posted. There was no other objective for the discussion beside it being intelligent. I suggest the topic of international policies and what world power is going to invade the next third world country.