WWYD Thread - Brutal Edition

WWYD Thread - Brutal Edition.

Post girls you want to be seen hate fucked, and respond to others the same. Replies get replies, don't reply to someone who just posts pictures.

This one

"Replies get replies, don't reply to someone who just posts pictures."

So far, we've both gotten same number of replies ;)

If you reply to mine, I'll do yours. I'm committed to keep the thread going even if half the replies will be mine. I will only do replies for replies though.

Would tie yours to a tree, naked, then invite anyone who reads this thread to come help gang rape her. Would rape it with her phone, and post the vids to all her social media..

*tape it

Would bring a buddy of mine and invade this girls house. We'd take the camera from her and, I would make my friend take pictures while I tear her cloths off. I would begin with a nice face fucking to get me lubed up and then move onto fucking her nice tits. We would then move onto the main event where I start raping her good. My friend would put the camera down and set up a recording device, so he can take her ass while I'm plowing her tight pussy. We would both cum inside her and leave her a mess and use the pictures / video as blackmail for whenever we want a good fuck.

Jam my dick into her mouth to get it good and lubed up, then slap it between her fat tits and rock back and forth, having her drool all over them to keep everything good and wet.

What would you do to badasscassfit_ from instagram

Sit down and have her ride me, her tits in my face.

More?

This little slut looks like she could use a good hardcore fucking. I'd pull her into my car in the parking lot and haul the clothes off of her real quick. I'd put my bandanna in her mouth to use as a gag and spank the living shit out of her ass. I'd wet two fingers in her little cunt and then insert them into her ass, making her scream. Once she's good and warmed up, its time for her to get the cock in her ass, no lube. I'd pound her tight ass while she cried until I was ready to cum, then I'd pull my cock out and slap her in the face with it until I jerked my cum all over her face and hair.

I would wrap a leash around her throat and push her to the ground on all fours like a doggy, and rip off all her clothing and ram her over and over again in the ass while pulling hard on the leash. Id hook my fingers in her mouth while I pound her asshole, and slide my fist into her pussy, making her scream and moan uncontrollably. Finally, after pounding her for a good 15 minutes, I cum in her ass and shove her face onto the ground, and watch as my cum slowly drips out of her asshole down onto the bottoms of her feet.

Wwyd to her?

I wanna fall asleep in her bosom

I would ram my cock down her throat while I taser her tits

I would ass fuck her while i ram her face in to the head board

I would let her blow me then drop her off naked in a black neighbohood to get raped

Rip her tits out of that outfit as I savagly suck on them. When she begs me to stop i will start fucking her cunt, making her moan and come off to me. But when I am done, I will take her to the worst part of town and leave her there stranded to see what the old drunk hobos do to her as well as I hide behind the corner. She'd be screaming as a bunch of bums gang rape her, and I will take full pleasure in her misery.

Just beat her mercilessly until.he begs me to stop. Then I let my gardeners rape her then afterwards I continue beating her

Nigger

Asian nigger

White nigger

Classic nigger

Put her face through the dry wall. Then I fuck her ass and pull out to cum on her bloody face. Then I punch my cum into her face

Mystery nigger

Dog nigger

I would buy her face down and rape her corpse

Wwtd to my slut

Nigger kigger

Cut her tits off and fuck the wounds

Nigger

Ultra gigga nigga

Turn into quad amputee, make her a little cute pet, little paws for stubs

I'd kill her family and blame a nigger

Slice her throat and Jack off into her dead eyes

Double nigger

Big black nigger dick in your salad you bought at chilis

Treat her like a lady and lick her asshole

checked nigger

Elf nigger

Cut open her pants and fuck her ass.

Nigger niggers

Tell her to clean your filthy fucking house

No need to

I'd cut open your ass and fuck your pants

Jewish niggers

>small ducked niggers

There's definitely a need to fuck her ass, to stretch out her insides with my hard cock.

You need to get fucked by niggers

I'd drug her and bring to my place and tie her up against a bed. I would rip off all of her clothes as she's screaming for help but I shut her up by shoving my dick as far down into her throat as I can. She starts gagging and spit is coming out of her mouth. I give her a second to breath just to choke her with my dick again. I would then grab her by neck and choke to the point of almost passing all while I'm fucking her. Her makeup is running because of all the spit and tears on her face. I would then titty fuck her while slapping her face and tell her she shouldn't have been such a whore. I would then finish in her mouth and as she's deep throating me.

Damn I love this.

Id slap her in the face and push her up against the mirror, yanking off those sexy panties and shoving my cock in her asshole. I pound for a while, her face against the mirror, drooling on the glass while her eyes roll to the back of her head and she releases involuntary moans from the excessive abuse. Finally I pull my cock out and throw her on the bed, and pin her bands behind her head and make her give me a foot job until I cum all over her stomach. After I cum, I put one hand on her throat, choking her, and my other hand goes down her throat til she gags. Then I just leave her there, gagging and covered in cum

Id wait until she was home alone then id invite a bunch of guys to come help me rape the hell out of her. All the while she be begging for us to stop but we would keep drilling into her. Then once we were done we would tie her up and leave her to be discovered drenched in cum and tears

I love small nigger ducks

And her to accounting school and have her do my taxes

Teach her the multiplication tables

Kill it. Kill it with fire

Buy her plastic surgery so her face was visable

She's Asian, dude, she knows em already

I would rip her cloths off stripping her down to her panties and bra, then make her beg me not to finish stripping her down. Then I would rip off her bra and panties and stick my cock between her breasts to humiliate her and force her to her knees and face fuck her while she is crying and begging me to stop. I would then flip her over and and in one swift motion spread her ass cheeks wide and ram my cock balls deep into her ass without lube, once she finished screaming for her life I would finish up in her tight swollen pussy filling her up till my cum was dripping from her freshly fucked cunt

Ravage her asshole until it's full of blood and cum while she's handcuffed outside to a rusty pole.

I'd cut that top right off of her and put some clamps on her nipples. Turn her around and start spanking her ass until it's a dark red. Then I'd shove my cock in her mouth and facefuck her pulling on the clamps whenever she gags.

I can dig these girls, I only fuck girls with huge tits. I would rip those tops off so fast and twist their nipples so hard they squeal. I would immediately have one if not both nipples in my mouth and sucking so hard theyll be sore for weeks. After that I would push them down bent over, fuck them from behind while I watch those delicious titties slap their faces and knees, and every other way I could bounce her on my cock to get those udders flopping around. God damn that's my favorite. Then of course pull out and cum on their chests.

Hey Sup Forums! My girlfriend (pic related) is out for the night with her friends and she probably won't be back until tomorrow morning! She's got me diapered, and I'm thinking about playing with her panties while reading what you'll all do to her! I'm not supposed to play with her panties, but I can wash them before morning.

Bash her head on the toilet and leave her for dead the Jew bitch

That's a dude

She'd tuck you into bed, then come into the other room with me to get fucked by a real man.

Not going to fool me three times

Gtfo

Go to find oysters

If it were up to me, we'd fly out to the Red Light District. I'd sell her whore ass out all night. Once she had been fucked the way a young bitch like her deserves, I'd tie her up to the bed and fuck her, allowing tourists to "explore" her body for free. Once I felt she had enough, I'd dress her back up in her skanky clothes and send her to her parents reeking of sex and cum.

That would be really hot. I've only heard her with another man once, but it sounded like she really enjoyed it.

Great times from Ontario

Still a duse

Wwyd?

Great, Tito fucked off

Move someplace less depressing

*Dude

I see an Adams apple

Follow her on her jog until we're somewhere secluded, then grab her, bend her over, rip open her leggings, and shove my cock up her cunt.

You're an idiot

Sorry you feel that way. I guess some other Sup Forumsull can fuck the shit out of her then.

Wwyd?

fuck off nigger

I'd push her onto her knees and start fucking her face, making her look up at me with those eyes. Her tongue would push against my dick in resistance, but I'd smother all resistance by fucking her throat nonstop. Then, I'd push her onto her hands and knees and start fucking her asshole, mounting her like a hound, and start pounding away at her ass. I'd cum all over her face when I was finished with her, take a picture of her, and post it to the internet so that she'll be eternally humiliated.

Post nudes and all doubt goes away.

She's hot! Would love to just lift the skirt up, pull panties aside and nothing but a small amount of spit on my cock as lube and then i'll fuck her in the ass. This is all happening in public so she tries to be as quiet as possible so people won't notice us

Shove her down to her knees and make her suck my cock, grabbing her head to piston my dick down her throat.

Yea

She's a little whore and she'd love that

Mmm, the thought of her coming home to me with her tiny lacy panties full of another man's cum is making me get hard in my diaper.

I bet. She's probably starved for cum; she'd greedily take my cock into her mouth-pussy and try to vacuum the cum out of it.

She'd love to have your cum all over her huge boobs too.

I'd start by ripping her top of to expose her slutty big tits, slap her around a little, if tie her hands behind her back and then fuck her throat until she is crying for me to stop. I'd spit in her face, fuck her little cunt and scare her about becoming a pregnant whore. I'd then start playing with my cock with my balls in the mouth, open her eyes up wide with my fingers and then cum straight into them. Just for good measure I would chuck her out into the street still blinded by my cum