Is Sup Forums's Sup Forums even worth visiting anymore?

Is Sup Forums's Sup Forums even worth visiting anymore?

we have to stay here and fight brother.

You're here, aren't you?

Is America even worth living in anymore?

t. cuck learning Mandarin

No, cesspool. Serious discussion is only found on reddit. You should go back there

We conquered this board just like we conquered and fuck your women

Next is America and every last blonde

If you're looking for a gf in china you most likely don't need to speak it

HAHAHAHA fight for what?

Look at how happy she is getting filled up by Hispanic cock.

You've got nothing to fight for , your women want us and have been conquered by us

Hispanics are largely European mixed., not really that big of a deal.

Kek, I see you in every thread.
Dios te bendiga cabron.

Spread the word of the BMD (Big Mexican Dick)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>I know how to prove Hispanics are better than whites, I'll try to have a half-white kid instead of having a full-blooded Hispanic, making there be less Hispanic blood and more white blood in the human gene pool!

solid logic amigo

White cuck in denial. You think you have a choice? You think you have a stake in the matter?

No you fucking don't bitch.

Shitskins make their inferiority complexes obvious.

No.

please leave

This place has never been worth visiting.

If you can, get out now.

>Anymore

Come on dude..

>he thinks that's the only kids we're having
>he thinks the women otherwise wouldn't have had full white babies
>he thinks his women aren't happier with Hispanics
>he thinks he's not a cuck

You do realize, other Mexicans are still having 4-6 kids per pair right?

The numbers you're talking about are negligible.

Fuck off, Pablo. Your shitskin Injun blood coarses through those veins of yours.

Every fucking southern cuck claims they have some indian in them, why are you all so jelly you don't have ancient warrior blood in your veins?

Mexi bro here.

We are a natural ally. Either way, demographics are in our favor in the Southwest. Either you're with us or against us, so hop on board the bandwagon.

Y para los que no nos quieren, que chingen a sus madres.

dude you can have the white women, most of them are brainwashed, batshit crazy liberals

I'll take a loyal Christian Hispanic over a white bitch any day of the week and twice on Sunday

>he thinks Hispanics are inferior (pic related)

Why do your women love making us happy so much? Why are they letting themselves get impregnated by "supposedly" inferior men?

Le casa de me padre es grande no perforvor espanolas hablasas

Look at that moonspeak

No wonder all spanish-speakers are third-world tier

Mexi bro here.

We are a natural ally. Either way, demographics are in our favor in the Southwest. Either you're with us or against us, so hop on board the bandwagon.

Y para los que no nos quieren, que chingen a sus madres.

Have a qt Latina, my white friend

Native Americans are seen as Godly because we genocided them, but Central American Indians are short fat niggers and the Natives themselves admit this.

Mexicans and other Hispanics in general are brotier

>it's like looking directly into the mind of a dying group of men. A group of cuck men who like when their women choose to fuck and have invaders children instead of their own people

Whatever you got to do to stay sane cuck

was it ever worth visiting ?

so now there's a bunch of half white half mexicans instead of full-blood mexicans

how is creating more white people (or whiter people) "cucking" us again?

You have to go back pablo.

Why are you breeding with white women if you think they are so inferior? Wouldn't you be dating your Injun subhuman scum fuckdolls? You're a fucking nigger with an obvious inferiority complex.

>Is Sup Forums's Sup Forums even worth visiting anymore?

I dunno mate, I've been asking myself this... I like it a bit because it sustains some of what made pre-gamergate/fappening Sup Forums good, but there's so many goddamn shills and reverse shills here nowadays.

Simple, you won't exist anymore.
Same reason some of you faggots don't consider Italians or Greeks white.

for events, yes

if flags and the obvious Sup Forums threads they produce would be deleted this place would be so much better

You'll never know the thrilling feeling of cumming in an invaded women who has submitted to your superiority over her race

What Natives? Other than the Sioux and the Apache all North American natives were lame.

Aztecs, Mayans, and Incans were smarter and cooler than them. This is not up for argument.

It's fun to trigger people here, they blow up over anything.

You'll never know what it's like to love your race for once.

you've got it the other way around, I know shit loads of dudes with Hispanic chicks because they are sick of dealing with white women's shit.

I've dated/banged plenty of qt 3.14 white girls (I am 6'5" chad), they are always treated differently by people so they are absolutely fucked in the head. no one ever calls them on their bullshit and when people do call them on their bullshit they just rotate away to others who will put up with it.

so in closing, enjoy the blue eyes, blonde hair, and daily nightmare of SJW bullshit to deal with. any white chick who is conservative marries white Chad and you know it son.

They're fat and short niggers, though.

Jew half to go backs.

>6'5" Chad
>Sup Forums
Had me until there desu

Not really. Massive number of blue pilled faggots, pathetic AsianMasculinity dudes, and various other salty nonwhites. Cripple chan is much better these days.

Female here, jealous because they have competition now and women have more options now.

75% iberian fuck all the indio mexicans

Only in the Southern US states and the southern Mexican states, the ones in South Mexico are nice as fuck though, good people.

Holy shit, first I saw a Bulgarian post this, then a Russian, and now you.

This a new meme?

>"NEW" SHILL TACTIC

>"NEW" SHILLTACTIC

fuck right off. better shills (ACTUAL JIDF) have tried to do what you're doing, and have failed
you cannot and WILL not stop the trump train. you will be thrown onto the tracks underneath and not a single one of you shillary clitoris faggots will be left

>Selling oranges by the highway starter pack

>MESA GOT SUM NATIVE SHIT FLOWIN IN MUH VEINS

Don't bullshit us, pablo; anyone with any real understanding of history would know that the actual amount of 'native blood' in your gene pool is so small that it's almost insignificant, due to just about 97% of them all dying out from the fuckton of diseases the spanish brought over.

The real actual reason as to why your skin color is as different as it is, is because the slaves within your populace all interbred with your lower classes, leading to more semi-shitskins.

You're all more of a black-white mix than you are aztec, any day of the week.

Need to lose some weight though.

>t. Pedro Gonzalez

Kudos in advance for whoever adds a Conquistador helmet and armor to this clown.

Yeah, I can agree on that, they're pretty cool. But the ones in the U.S. are niggers with nigger mentality.

I only look like Chad

on the inside I am a massively depressed, self-loathing piece of shit who lurks imageboards and plays vidya

Come on Jose, tell us la verdad. She is kinda blonde tho

There is a huge difference between this Chan and the other Chan.

>a "white" amerimongrel telling me how much of a mutt I am
I'm basically white compared to you desu.

There were more Mexicans in the Southwest in 1846, too. Still BTFO for inferiority.

I am a fucken spaniard indio triggered a the mexicans

How does Sup Forums feel about this?
>Inb4 "dated"
>Inb4 not real

>shitskin tells American he's whiter
I hope you're retarded.

Jews and Arabs are considered white in those things too I think

There just non whites in denial they have so much black slave in them and spaniard like us.

All these cucks are pathetic. Defending us as we cum in their white women over and over again. And they love it (the cuck "men" and the women)

All you white little boys complaining about how bad liberal white women are. You just gatta be a man and fuck them good. Make them beg you and shit. They love to be degraded by making them squeal to you how much better than white men you are

At least it sounds great, has pretty good literature and makes learning Italian and French pretty easy

Pls stop with the bait. You're not even mestizo are you?

Mexican Family

American Family

I'm not sure how they managed to track down the fathers for this picture tbqh

>tfw you are white and a true latin aka european

feels gud to be from the north mediterranean master race

What meta shitpost is this?

Are you upset whitey? Am I breaking your lil white power hug box.

Lol, yet there's 5x more white people in the US than in Britain alone, something that's going to change relatively soon with the rate that muslims are flooding in.

I'm not white tho

It was never really worth visiting, and Sup Forums has always been idiots acting like retards instead of the "smart people acting like idiots" thing that was popular here for a while.

You're all just a bunch of retards, honestly. Easily fucking led and easily fucking manipulated.

damn, thats just as american as it gets

You have to go back, fucking fatass Mexinigger.

K THX

but you're the smart one right just here for the satire

All this low test cucks.

When will you learn that your women don't want you? They want the Big Hispanic Dick.

I'm simply here to observe the stupidity.

>big
>6 inches

Whites will be 40% of the population by 2050, this is including Semites.

Latins can only be ruled by a mixture of tyranny and corruption, from Pizarro to Franco to PRI to Castro to Pinochet to the current massive criminal gangs.

This only applies to us ricans not the rest of the hispanics.

Lov how this kind of threads go from:
> "legals are ok"
>personal stories
>debate with facts
>pure hate
>muh dick

>This is the face of the American that mocks my whiteness on Sup Forums
smugface.jpg

>There are people that measure dicks around the world

Where do you find all these images?

LITTLE

Wonder how that conversation goes.

I'm Hispanic you numbskull.

>Golly, You mind if I look at you're penis for a second?

>75% iberian fuck all the indio mexicans

your cuck """"""""Conquistador"""""" Army could not deal with Superior Aztecs so you had to use gullible indios to fight your wars for you.

>PIC: Indo-Mexican

>giving away your source