Just released an album!

Just released an album!

americandinerrecords.bandcamp.com/

Its called To The Girl I...

>acoustic/indie folk

check it out and let me know what you guys think!

bump

hey ur from michigan, do you know mover/shaker?

also ur voice sux

samefag

did you mix and master this urself?

oh snap, they sound familiar, I think I've heard their name somewhere, can't remember where though

ahh I see, thanks for the feedback, im glad you at least heard a little of it

yes I did!

cool, your voice is probably not as bad as you made it sound, but it feels like you restrained it while recording, also your pitch is off in too many moments
yeah dude i'm gonna listen to the whole thing, what mics did you use?

bump2

thanks Sup Forumsro, I really appreciate the feedback, I understand that restrained vocals thing

I used an Apogee 96K Mic

bump3

cool dude, you should really look into buying a DAW or downloading a cracked version so you can record stereo and use some effects so that everything doesn't sound so dry, how serious are you in becoming an artist/musician?

That's true, this was recorded mono

What is a DAW? Which DAWs do you recommend?

I'm pretty serious about it, at least to the point where I would like to play shows

???

its a software for recording, mixing, producing, etc
like pro tools if you ever heard about it

if you have a mac you have garageband for free,
ableton, logic and pro tools are the most common
im more familiar w pro tools so thats what i would recommend, its fairly easy to learn how to use it

you should buy a cheap midi controller and download pro tools or whatever and add more instruments to your mix

checked
got it, I actually used garageband for this release, I will check out Pro Tools when I get a chance!
checked
For sure! I'll get to it!

cool dude, if this wasn't Sup Forums i'd help you more personally, i'm interning in a studio in Chicago
so i basically have free access to their equipment i would mix your stuff for free

oh snap that's awesome

man that would have been legit!

glad to have had your ears on my stuff!

If you stop by the studio, you could have my cock on your face. What do you say to that? Big, sweaty producer cock?

hey ur not me

lol

Sup Forums

bump4

bump 5

last bump

fuck you faggots and the plymouth coffee bean gay ass hipster bullshit fuck you

lol

do you know the Plymouth Coffee Bean?