How does this make you feel, white nords?

How does this make you feel, white nords?

Bretons are best race you shit sucking dungmer. Nords only really have their ability to breed like rats going for them.

Glad to not be Dunmer.

Serious fucking question guys: In TES universe, can different races breed? Like, I get that bretons and nords can have children, because they're humans, but can like Argonians breed with elves? Can Khajiit breed with Nords?

Can we have Neko Lolis in TES Universe?

Any species of elf is better than the best human race.

Even orcs are superior.

Wasn't the arena champion dude in oblivion half orc half breton. and also a vampire or somthing.

Khajiit are their own thing though, I don't think they can.

One day in the barroom she caught the eye of a known member of the guild, a bold young Khajiit named Therris. She offered to bed with him if he would sponsor her for membership. He looked her over, grinning, and agreed, but said she'd still have to pass a test.
"What sort of test?"

"Ah," Therris said. "Payment first, sweet thing." He put an arm around her, leaned over and kissed her, thrusting his tongue deep into her mouth and his free hand into her shirt.

"Nice," he said presently, withdrawing his tongue, but not his hand. His other hand slid down inside her waistband and fondled her buttocks.

"Let's go upstairs. We can use my room," Barenziah felt both embarrassed and excited by his boldness.

Therris grinned insolently. "Why bother? You want me, don't you? I'll bet you'd pay me, wouldn't you?"

"No," Barenziah said. She did want him, but not that badly.

"No? Well, a bargain's a bargain and Therris keeps his word. But here. Now." He hiked her skirt up and pulled her onto his lap so she sat astride, facing him. He opened her shirt and pulled it down on her shoulders so that her breasts were exposed.

"Nice pair, kid." She was facing the wall but she could feel the stares of the other patrons. A hush had fallen over the place. Even the bard had stilled. She felt both nausea and a hot burning desire. Her hands released his turgid penis and then it was inside her and she was screaming in both pain and ecstasy. Then everything went black.

When she came to herself again she was sitting beside Therris, who was buttoning her shirt. "That hurt!" she said indignantly.

"Always does, kid. Didn't anyone ever tell you about Khajiit men? It hurts good though, now doesn't it?" Barenziah scowled at him. She was still smarting. His penis had tiny little barbs on it.

"Well, the deal's off, if you like," he shrugged.

"No, I didn't say that. Only I prefer privacy, and I want to wait awhile, like a day or so before the next time."

There's probably beastiality laws against it. But cat lolis would be pretty cute, so you better pray for TES 6 when (if) it comes out.

I think we can all appreciate not being filthy slaves (Argonian or Khajiit).

Every race that's not an elf is inferior. Period.

The only thing elves are good for is magic use. Dwemer are better engineers, Khajiit are better thieves and archers, bretons are better traders, orcs are better warriors, argonians are better at travelling over water, nords are better at travelling in cold, etc, etc.

>Every race that's not a HIGH elf is inferior. Period.

Do not compare the Altmer to the dirty, lowly Dunmer. Or to those cannibal Wood Elfs.

Nords are also good at not being fucking degenerates

You ever fucking real boethiahs pillow book? Fucking disgusting

Actually I'm a total lore geek, and have an answer to that. As displayed in Ovlivion through the half-blood prince, a crossbreed will beat the race of the mother, with non-transfuring traits of the father race. So an orc breton hybrid would ve especially resistant to magic, but bear ordinary orc children.

However this character and his circumstances fly in the face of the origins of the breton people, as they're supposed to by a hybrid race of early atmoran settlers and the native elves, an unnamed cousin to the neighboring Heartland High Elves and Snow Elves, despite the continued lore crapping on Kodlak's mention of distant green summers.

So whatever the lore requires is going to happen, chalk it up to the amusements of the gods, Orcs are as they are by the will of Malakath, afterall. Used to just be Aldmer.

Elves should be extinct. They live very long times, have very few babies, and they live in a world of constant violence. Think about that for a minute. Bretons being rulers of the world makes much more sense.

Bosmer are best at being short like Hobbits

Dunmers are best at being ash-infested niggers

Altmer are best at getting their asses kicked by mages

>not being slaves
>doesn't mention red guards

Altmer are the dirt in the elven race, and if we just genocided them Tamriel would be better off.

quads dont lie

AH SHIT THIS N'WAH ROASTING 'EM

Are you forgetting about the true rulers of the world, Imperials.

Exactly, you just proved that elves are superior.

Curved. Quads.

Go back to pinching your septims, dirty imperial.

The Imperials are not a race, they are a fucking governmentary figure.

so true, Imperials are the kikes of Tamriel

case in point, Maven Black Briar

technically she's a Nord, but might as well be kike Imperial

Can't forget those fucking jews

Yes, but a properly role played Altmer would even construe his weaknesses as reasons he's superior. Filthy lessor races placing utensils on the sides of played and taking so long to drain the life out of with my mysticisms.

Its both actually.

I just looked on the internet, I admit to being wrong.

A dunmer vampire wearing falmer armor?
Only slightly enraged.
Only slightly.
I'm kidding, die vermin scum

Kikes or no kikes, they are still the rulers of Tamriel.

They weren't in Daggerfall. Though that is the pre-Talos timeline that was altered Tiber's CHIMCHIM.

Holy shit, did we just see a friendly conversation on the internet where someone ADMITTED TO BEING WRONG!?!?!

Technically the empire belongs to those of dragon blood. So in a way, dragonborn is the true heir to the throne in skyrim. kike imperials can suck my nordic left nut

Until the Thalmor bent the over and threatened to give them a wet willy if they didn't stop worshipping the dude who ran a giant robot through their country.

On Sup Forums no less

My nigga

It just adds insult to injury, proving that the Dummer are the best race in Tamriel. Stay mad whitboi

Dragonborn, in the past, has simply meant "born in the empire" like in the prophecies in Morrowind. But the dragonborn only has as much claim as any dragon. The dragons come from Akatosh, but the Septims were blessed by him.

They're the best vampires for sure. Counteract the fire weakness for free.

>claiming to be blessed by dragons
>pic related

Not by dragons, by the father of all dragons.

>not blessing your armor with fire resistance

It's almost like you wanna die

Literally god. And the best God

Thats some Jew shit though.

You waste your enchantments on that when you could be adding reduced mana cost to have free mana.

Well, not the best god. There's the god who the entire series is actually about. Guy who created Nirn, his body is the moons, his heart is a volcano, every story is indirectly his fault, and the end goal of the whole thing is just to spite him.

You literal baboon nigger
You I appreciate

You mean Lorkhan(Shor)?

I thought that was akatosh

I'm partial to good ol' Hoon Ding, the Redguard God of Make Way. Take that, you pussy altmer

I'm not Khajiit filth.

Yep

Nope

True fam

This

Altmer masterace to make hitler proud

>4E 201
>Liking the High Elves

This is supreme bait

High elves only deserve spike dildos in ass. They're all jealous because Talos, a man, obtained godhood before their dumb, spiteful, egotistical, condescending asses could.

Does the ending of skyrim really prove talos is a god though?

Wut

In the main quest... You go to the hall..

And also, if Talos was a god why doesn't he just come back down to the reach and prove it.. All the other gods can talk to mortals...

The Hall of Valor isn't to do with Talks, that's Shor.
And Talos isn't just the one guy

>God of man
>God of war
> Both of which need eradicating
Again altmer are right

Prove he was a god? That was never really in question. You meet his avatar in the imperial cult quests in Morrowind, and his personal dragon in Daggerfall. The question if Talos' godhood is only spite from the Thalmor. They're a bit bitter about being taken over by a human yhen being made to worship him alongside "their ancestors".

Well talos does appear as wulf in Morrowind. But fuck him.

As they should be ..

I'm actually an atheist, I don't believe in Talos.

Why do so many people hate Molag Bal? He's one of the nicest daedra to the Dragonborn and he hasn't even attacked them.

This

He did kinda try to invade Nirn and enslave the populace, and created vampires, and looks a bit rapey

This guy gets it

BLA-BLa-BLa

ur all wrong the Alberto Barbosa aka Red Guards are the true master race, dont u remeber dovakin itz suposed to be a nig?

he IS rapey, raped Serena when she was young and rape is how he created the original most powerful vampires. what were the called, daughters of coldharbor or something like that.

The grey orc