Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 169.9. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

how do you feel about fidget spinners?

What's your favorite color?

Copypaste Fagot OP

Tits or gtfo

I have an IQ of 186.2. You are comparatively an idiot, and as such should be euthanized to prevent your idiocy from tainting the future of our species.
Don't procreate please.

How do you figure out what you want to do (professionally) when nothing interests you? -stuck in shit job for 4 years. Dont know where else to go... so I am still eating shit.

I believe the term is "Tits or gtfo"

we don't fucking care

Whatever happened to that little heroin addict?

If dubs, put a sharpie in your pooper.

this boring shit post again... nice.

So smart but you dont know how /b is going to react?

Timestamped tits and we're all yours.

you left the container open and now this pasta is stale.

Your going to end up killing yourself faggot.

the girl of my dreams

My IQ is bigger then yours and probably my cock is bigger then yours too. I scored a perfect score on my SAT. I have also fucked over 1000 girls.

Post when you have something to brag about you little faggot.

Yet ur still human just like anyone else

I dont get it. Does anybody actually give a shit or do you just enjoy boasting to the "/r/tards" who enjoy topics that may be considered unintelligent?

You're all newfags that don't even recognize that the pic he's using is they're queen. Gtfo you newbie bitches

Since your IQ is 169.9 why are you Larping here faggot ? So smart in a few years you will go to some east coast or west coast faggot school and become a Antifa retard and have a IQ of a banana . Don't know my IQ faggot but I do know I bring in 7 figures a years while big IQ fuckers are begging in the streets after YALE and Harvard degrees in queer studies or some shit . So carry on Jewstein !!

Sounds like the navy seal copypasta

The newfags are falling for the bait.

^

edgy

I know its bait and a quite obvious pasta that i saw maybe 15 hours ago, but I get straight A's without studying at all, and my IQ is 110 at most.

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

OP, this is what you sound like

>I know its bait and a quite obvious pasta that i saw maybe 15 hours ago, but I get straight A's without studying at all, and my IQ is 110 at most.
the fact you willingly fall for bait only makes your faggoty cancer all the more laughably pathetic
you can go kill yourself now

Thanks for pointing out the obvious m'nigger.
I only willingly fell for the bait to trigger your little pathetic ass.