Calvin Harris

Can I get a quick rundown on Calvin Harris?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Zt-jqWpF_4
youtube.com/watch?v=dOV5WXISM24
youtube.com/watch?v=8Ee4QjCEHHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I Created Disco
7/10
>Ready For the Weekend
8/10
>18 Months
8/10

Haven't listened to the others

He's fucking awesome though. Scottish nerd done good.

I guess I'll start from the first album then.

I guess he isn't popular here.

He created disco

Why?

Normies get out

Yes you should. In fact it might even be 8/10. The style changes throughout the albums but that first one does have some great tracks on it.

That's because Sup Forums-virgins are too busy trying to look """""""""""cool""""""""""" and contrarian. And they don't like Calvin Harris because the kids that beat them up at school listen to him in clubs (where they never go to, because they don't have friends and will almost certainly never procreate).

>inb4 any reference to "projecting"

No, just telling it how it is.

Fucking garbage

Ah here we have it, the frustrated nerd virgin in his natural habitat. Truly a disgusting sight to behold.

Probably listened to the girls and got triggered.

made a bunch of bland shit but his new album is decent

its the only one without any vocals from him either which might explain why its alright

Patrician pop writer and producer. He wrote, performed and recorded his first two records from his bedroom, if I remember right. The first album is my favourite but 18 Months has the most diverse range of songs and styles.

Shitty, vapid pop music that can't even be bothered to be entertaining.

Music for pretentious fratboy douchebags of yesteryear that everyone rightfully stopped caring about almost instantly after it came out.

Through sheer reason that he's had what people would consider hits in the past they keep hiring him to produce instrumentals and it sounds like a 12 year old that's been using Fruity Loops for all of 12 weeks. Seriously, listen to the instrumental for This Is What You Came For: youtube.com/watch?v=_Zt-jqWpF_4

There's being a dickhead, there's being a boring dickhead, and then there's being a boring dickhead that gets paid abhorrent sums of money to fart out some generic instrumental and barely even being bothered to sound like you care.

I mean I don't want to say "Have my opinion" but if you're actually excited for the latest Calvin Harris album you probably haven't got much going on in your life.

couldn't have said it better myself

nice discotheque

Sampled from Bowie.

Check your privilege you faggots

im cool with that

How do you go from this

to this

youtube.com/watch?v=8Ee4QjCEHHc

?

From one generic, uninspired, annoying piece of radio pop to another?

Times change. Same turd different sound.

>Shitting on slide

Nah, that song is actually good.

I heard that Funk Wav Bounces Vol. I was pretty good. He's basically become DJ Khaled with funk music.

many artists improve over time silly

Agreed. I loved disco and I couldn't find anything to get excited for for I Created Disco.

Why are you on Sup Forums for the love of god

Flashback and I'm not Alone are great songs.

>WHY ISN'T EVERYBODY ELSE A FRIENDLESS SHUT-IN VIRGIN LIKE ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
>WHY DON'T THEY LISTEN TO FRIENDLESS SHUT-IN VIRGIN MUSIC LIKE I DO?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!!
>THIS IS NOT ALLOWED!!!! THIS IS A SAFE SPACE FOR FRIENDLESS VIRGINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's "normie" music that's fun and lively and then there's shitty annoying garbo that's a pale imitation of people that actually care about their craft

gtfo before I get my can of Pleb-B-Gone

>mu has a thread on fucing calvin harris
just close this shithole for fucks sake, it's overl

God you guys really don't like that guy

I think OP's sorry he asked