/got/ general

previous Sophie edition

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472223929455.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=5c0e0QzFLk4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You post anymah Sophie, an' I'll fackin' kill ya.

holy shit she is ugly.

fmk, go

I was about to say this.

fifth for frogfu

Cast her

Literally our ship

post characters who did nothing wrong, yet are despised by normies

angry potato #4719

Fuck Sophie, marry Maisie and kill Isaac

this

kill the ugly talentless retards, marry isaac

>on tippy toes
>still much shorter than everyone else

Awww.

I know that pic is old but seeing pic related and another one of Sophie in a pool, Sophie's hairline is getting fucked

f & m isaac, don't care about the other two so, k

>you've gotta start wondering, what the hell is this plot ?

Question: How many people know Ramsay is dead and Starks rule the North?

How many people know about the destruction of the Great Sept of Balor?

How many people know about Dany's Normandy 2.0?

>tfw rewatching S2 with all these based Dragonstone scenes
R.I.P. Stannimal gone but not forgotten

how tall is isaac

I feel bad for Melisandre. She's such a goofball with Rhllor's magic. Will you ever get it right?

>having his son's wife gangraped
>murdering Rhaegar's wife and children
>raping the Riverlands

Dindu nufin

>How many people know Ramsay is dead and Starks rule the North?

Everyone soon. Baelish even said news of the battle would spread quickly

>How many people know about the destruction of the Great Sept of Balor?

Everyone soon. Olenna obviously got word and had time to get to Dorne over it and then send men to Dany and now those men are on their way back. Unsure of when it happens relative to what was going on in the North or in the Riverlands, but the North and everywhere else should all know by at least episode 2 if not 1

>How many people know about Dany's Normandy 2.0?

Can't hide an armada like that easily and they'd have to presumably dock often so Cersei will definitely know soon if not already if Qyburn came through with getting Little Birds in Dorne.

>gone

>

>implying this /got/ isn't now a Ray Donovan crossover thread

And ya fakkin idiots ah still postin' Sophie? ARE YA ATTA YA FAKKIN' MINDS? DROP THA FACKIN' SOPHIE PHOTOS RIGHT FACKIN' NOW, MICK

Dany Normandy 2.0 will be like Blackwater all over again. Except no Tywin or Tyrell army coming to fuck things up. Either Dany wins or become Stannis 2.0.

Someone should blow up the vatican soon

Azor Jon

Waht? Sophie fackin' Turnah? YA THINK I COULD STICK MY DICK IN DAT BEANPOLE WHITE WHOOAH YA FACKIN TAURIST?

I want to cum on Emilia's frumpy bum.

Daily reminder this is the beginning of the opening of season 7

Or Cersei blows everything up.

But judging by the House of the Undying visions and Watchers on the Wall saying we're gonna get Dany in the Dragonpit, Cersei will probably end up burning the Red Keep only, like Jaime probably stops her from burning everything else.

I really wanted to see Hinds snap Reek out of it in WF

Waht da fack's goin' on in heah, Ray? Why do you have all these pictchaz of Sophie Turnah? ARE YA FACKIN' HER TOO RAY YOU LYIN' MATHAFACKA?

I'm the fookin dragon! Now give me your arse!

Nice shoop

stannis autists forever btfo.

they all gave up and just defend bvs now.

>no, you guys just don't get it. I do because I am smart.

Abs, things ah ganna be diff'rent now, I sweah.

Filming leaks when? There is literally nothing to watch and this fucking show hasnt even begun filming yet.

>believing in prophecies
Stannis believed in this madness too and look where it ended up.

And judging by Sophie's current hair color, Kit still not being in Belfast and the Emmys being September 18th, they may not even start filming until afterwards.

Though maybe 2 weeks of filming can be done then they jet over for a night or three for the emmys and any pre and post interviews, then jet right back for more filming.

Ah, Ray? Ah, yyeah, things are gettin' just a littttle ridiculous here, bud. I mean it's bad enough you're an Irish piece of shit but now you're cheating on your wife with...yikes...That fucking little bitch from that TV show?

The fack do ya want, Cochran?

Ah gee I dunno Ray, Um, how about MY FUCKING LIFE BACK? Did you know my wife left me, Ray? Yeah. Left me for a fuckin' shoe salesmen in Beverly Hills Ray. NOW MY FUCKIN' HOUSE SMELLS LIKE CUM AND DOGSHIT RAY. I DON'T EVEN OWN A DOG...yanno?

Kill sophie fuck maisie marry isaac

Shah.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472223929455.webm

That's my boy RayRay, tha quick thinkah. Ya make me proud, son.

rayposter plz kys posting shit like this belong in a trash

>not wanting Isaac to lovingly suck you off.

Sophie's a raging dyke and dumb as a brick, and maisie is a little slut.

Alls fair in love and war :^)

I thought Maisie had a bf

>swn bounce up and down on your dick using those godess-tier legs of hers

Whoever that guy is is a lucky motherfucker

Seriously, what the fuck, why is Kit still in Montreal?

Is production for the movie taking longer than expected?

Seems that way since he won't even be able to attend a Festival premiere for a movie he's in

>short
>goddess-tier legs

lol no. That's Sophie before she recently lost some weight

She did, and then said in an interview that she couldnt imagine being with him for any length of time. And shes been rumoured to take a lot of dick for ages, a gossip site said she was getting dicked by a married man in Tokyo for one thing. Same interview she said she doesnt believe in labelling her sexuality, which for girls generally means she fucks girls but darent call herself bi or gay.

>Sophie
>short

5'10 is short for a woman now?

I'm referring to Maisie when I say short cause you say Maisie has goddess-tier legs

Im not that user. Maisie is cute though.

Just watched Maisie's short film Regardez.

It's trash and it belongs in the toilet like the dude's shit

>then said in an interview that she couldnt imagine being with him for any length of time

Source?

Was in an interview with Nylon magazine.

Man her BF is getting cucked hard

I think she's single again now, for obvious reasons.

>Dany Normandy 2.0 will be like Blackwater all over again. Except no Tywin or Tyrell army coming to fuck things up. Either Dany wins or become Stannis 2.0.

But she's got plot armor up the ass, something Stannis dreamed he had.

The only acceptable choice.

Shit thread btw.

How accurate is this map to the currently political situation in the seven kingdoms at the end of s6?

Iron Isles and Stormlands should have their own colour. Harrenhal should be black.

How are they going to ruin Theon next season?

Jon probably confront Theon as a betrayer to Robb and ask for his execution. A dickless man, House Greyjoy has no heir and if Yara marries (if she does), her name is changed into the house shes with, Euron probably kills Theon and Yara before himself gets BTFO by DanyxJon forces. In the end Victarion gets the Greyjoy place without even lifting a finger.

Theon is already ruined, he has no dick and is a beta male to her own sister. His psychological mind probably cannot even take the battles to come and he will kill himself. A sad pathetic little man. Just hope he's gonna be dead next season maybe killed by walkers, wildfire or Northern battles.

the Aerie is still beholden to the Arryns and Littlefinger. They just acknowledged Jon as King in the North, but did not actually swear fealty to him.

The Riverlands are also still technically beholden to House Stark as the King in the North also holds the title of King of the Trident but they are occupied by the Lannisters atm

The stormlands are owned by the crown (i think) since their army fell in the north and much of their bannermen switched to the crown's side after Blackwater

The area beyond the wall is also part of the North now that Jon has taken up Mance's place as King Beyond the Wall

and the iron islands are still off being useless as usual

>the Aerie is still beholden to the Arryns and Littlefinger.

You wot m8?

>King of the Trident

Not canon in the show

>Beyond the wall
Jon Snow do not hold sovereignty over undead regions, white walker owns it. With unnumerable thousands of wights, they can overrun Castle Black anytime and soon most of Westeros.

>Riverlands
With Walder Frey dead, a power vacuum will ensue, the number of sworn houses to the Tullys (Mallisters etc.) will probably swear loyalty to Jon once news of his victory spread there. Edmure Tully will be reinstated as leader of house Tully and will side with Jonsa forces to make the Lannisters pay their debts.

>Eyrie
Smaller Vale houses already swore fealty to John (aka the Royce etc.). Littlefinger is possibly the only Vale lord whos displeased with Jons coronation, but will still support Jon until he can backstab him (the last attempt that he will be caught and die sadly). Robin Arryn will only swear fealty to Jon if theres no Littlefinger there to advise him.

> Iron Islands

Three options for euron
1.marry cersei and get her blessings (ally with her), he gets to be the royal fleet. Or maybe just ally with her, bend the knee to the crown.

2.attack dany with his own iron fleet (suicidal but plausible move, maybe even manage to weaken dany and kill some characters i.e theon)

3.pillage the reach and westerlands (a logical act to acquire resources and manpower but will anger the crown), he may capture samwell from oldtown who tells him to fight walkers and maybe holds the key to defeating walkers

Option 3 is the best for him if his character gonna last to season 7 since he holds the knowledge to defeating the walkers (holding sam hostage), so probably next season iron islands wont be such a shit players after all.

>The stormlands are owned by the crown (i think)

There is legit no way of knowing considering we haven't seen or heard of the Stormlands since season 2. Last thing we know about the Stormlands is Stannis runs it. For all they know, they still think Stannis is alive (inb4 he is alive)

>With unnumerable thousands of wights, they can overrun Castle Black anytime and soon most of Westeros.

God let's hope so.

Look at how tightly that dress squeezes her homely body. Look at those shoes. She's trying very hard and it's very hot. Is there more like this? I want her to be my big sis now.

Stannis is dead and the crownlands is sworn to the illegitimate Baratheons of Kings Landing, Lannister puppet regime. With Tommen dead and Stannis dead, and Renly dead, and with an usurper queen Cersei they might pledge allegiance to her out of fear until a more powerful player comes to remove Cersei (either Jon or Dany, small possibility of Euron backstabbing Cersei).

>Stannis is dead and the crownlands is sworn to the illegitimate Baratheons of Kings Landing, Lannister puppet regime.

Citation needed

>With Tommen dead and Stannis dead, and Renly dead, and with an usurper queen Cersei they might pledge allegiance to her out of fear until a more powerful player comes to remove Cersei (either Jon or Dany, small possibility of Euron backstabbing Cersei).

Citation needed

>Qyburn has control of Vary's little birds

Isn't this going to pose a problem for Varys? He can't even hide that he's a traitor. Baelish can spin it as he's trying to bring Sansa to Cersei, but what is Varys going to do?

Die for being a traitor?

Question: Are the giants and Children of the Forest dead? I looked up their status and all I got was "unknown, possibly extinct." How could the giants have no women left alive, but only men? Same for the children, how are they are chicks, but no men to breed with? Are there any other regions in this world were giants and children live? Peterson said they might be extinct, but I'm not so sure about that.

The Wall BTFO

Extinct, Wun Wun and Leaf was portrayed in the show as the last of their kind. Unknown in the books though, it is said that the Children are always hiding and Giants are probably the same.

>Go to send horrible gay Stannis Baratheon fan-fiction to my best m8 on facebook for some bantz
>Accidentally send it to a random guy from high school instead and press enter
SHIT

Annnnnnd unfriend and block.

NIGHT KING, TEAR DOWN THIS WALL!

Stannisautist BTFO

>I was only 16 years old
>I loved Stannis so much, I had all the quotes as wallpapers and all his scenes bookmarked on YouTube
>I pray to Stannis every night before bed, thanking him for the life I’ve been given
>"Stannis is love" I say; “Stannis is life”
>My Danyfag dad hears me and calls me an autist
>I know he was just jealous of my devotion to Stannis
>I called him a cunt
>He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep
>I’m crying now, and my face hurts
>I lay in bed and it’s really cold
>Suddenly, I feel the fiery essence of R'hllor approaching me
>It’s Stannis
>I am so happy
>He whispers into my ear "Bend the knee or be destroyed."
>He grabs me with his powerful Baratheon hands and puts me down onto my hands and knees
>I’m ready
>He quickly mutters the marriage rites and wraps a cloak around me
>I spread my ass-cheeks for Stannis
>He penetrates my butt-hole
>It hurts so much but I do it for my duty to the realm
>I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against his force
>I want to give King Stannis a lawful male heir
>He grinds his teeth with a mighty grind as he fills my butt with his seed
>My dad walks in
>Stannis looks him straight in the eyes and says "The Iron Throne is mine by rights."
>Stannis leaves through my window
>Stannis is love. Stannis is life.

>Not just saying "Lmao sent to wrong guy" and leaving it as a "never speak of this again" moment

Littlefinger X Stoneheart femdom

Cast her

This looks worse. You were better off just explaining what happened and laughing it off.

Oh, I did both. I laughed it off, then purged the gy.

>It's j-just a prank, bro!

We see you, swede.

What are their Tinders, bros?

>implying they're both not on the service seeking miles of dick

I gotta get in on that tbqh, and someone here must know something.

Some wildling butch dyke

>"bran is cute"

youtube.com/watch?v=5c0e0QzFLk4

>legs
say no more

That's not very nice.