Alright cunts trips gets to name my new melee controller

Alright cunts trips gets to name my new melee controller

Controller

Come on man no one else is gonna post in this thread name it controller I got dubs

Gayfaggotx

Name it "Shitty fuckin weeb trash"

Name it:
who gives a fuck about your stupid little controller nut bag go and fuck some pussy instead

Is that too long negro?

Pausing Right When Peach Kicks To Look Up Her Skirt...jr.

Name it jizz handles

Roll

Roller

What the hell, I'll try again...
Pikachu's Pelvis

Melee is an awful game :^)

I will fuck you up!

he wont do shit.

Peach Pussy Pounder xxx

ReRollerionioso

roll for this

I will destroy you bitch kid

"Ness mains only"

biebs' peeber

mamamiapapapiababygotthediarrhea jr.

Falco wins

Fgt

Faggggggottttttt

Faggggggottttttt xd funny meme

dum cumpster

niggles muh jiggles

daddies cummies

Roll

>melee
Name it "I live in the past and get angry about change"

The DairDevil

the fag's a nintendo fan. of course he's living in the past.

Though "manchild" describes him better.

Name it "White Power"

No items, Final Destination, Fox Only

dead nigger

reroll

reroll part 2 electric rerollaloo

Reroll

god fucking dammit

sigh

Loli's Chest

ic's are aids

systemspace.link
>>get em

White lives matter

but that's not Melee that's Tr4sh what are you a fucking casual or something
Name it
"I'm too simple minded to play a real fucking game."

oscar

naked boobies

rillrowling

I main fox and sheik 5$ mm bh7 cunt I primarily play melee and currently have a multi shine record of 112

I main fox and sheik 5$ mm bh7 cunt I primarily play melee and currently have a multi shine record of 112 cuck

I main fox and sheik 5$ mm bh7 cunt I primarily play melee and currently have a multi shine record of 112 cuck jew

u did it

I main fox and sheik 5$ mm bh7 cunt I primarily play melee and currently have a multi shine record of 112 cuck jew nigr

this all the way. Im happy not everyone here is a sad fagggot

I main fox and sheik 5$ mm bh7 cunt I primarily play melee and currently have a multi shine record of 112 cuck jew nigr lovr

I main fox and sheik 5$ mm bh7 cunt I primarily play melee and currently have a multi shine record of 112 cuck jew nigr loving cunt fag

ocean man, take me by the hand help me on Sup Forums, that your tips roll man

do you not realize you've won?

I main fox and sheik 5$ mm bh7 cunt I primarily play melee and currently have a multi shine record of 112 cuck jew nigr loving cunt fag liberal

Yeah you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but i bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this. I trained in mike tysons gym, did i mention that I also have a record of 50 knockouts? Don't want anymore problems....didn't think so faggots.

I main fox and sheik 5$ mm bh7 cunt I primarily play melee and currently have a multi shine record of 112 cuck jew nigr loving cunt fag liberal democrat

you're literally retarded

Alone forever

Who do you main and wat state do you live in

Who do you main and wat state do you live in cause I live in canada

Game is trash fuck off

>I main fox and sheik 5$ mm bh7 cunt I primarily play melee and currently have a multi shine record of 112 Fucking nigger spick cucked fagboi from Shitville.

roll

Autism

what about my controller faggot