You fucking cunt

You fucking cunt

She did what she had to do. Mother fucker was crazy

Because she kept winding him up. He had anger issues. Big deal. Be nice to him and it will be ok.

I couldn't take this movie seriously, because I kept remembering pic related exists.

holy shit

>unconscious MEW chained to the wall in your basement
>not turning her into your unwilling kama sutra partner

Talk about obliterating my suspension of disbelief.

Yeah but then you get her pregnant and you got problems. Madman didn't pack condoms I bet.

He fucking kidnapped and murdered a girl.

He was a kidnapper, pedo-rapist and multiple murder and deserved to die.

Uhh, he definitely didn't bring that girl there. Definitely killed her though when she wanted to leave.

>not wanting to breed a MEW fuck army Craster-style

Wew lad

>Uhh, he definitely didn't bring that girl there.

Yes, because teen girls are regularly looking to hang out with creepy old fat guys...

Inb4 fatties start defending the fat nutjob.

Oops too late.

He was way bigger than her, had a gun, and was obviously mentally unstable. He was a threat. You can't just "be nice" in survival scenarios, you have to ruthlessly eliminate threats to your life or you will end up dead. It was very likely that he would have snapped and killed her at some point had they been locked down there together for a year or more. She really didn't have a choice. I know that I wouldn't have trusted him not to turn on me

the point is the original script didn't have him being as much of a freak, and despite being a nut he was still sympathetic and treated like shit by the main character before we find out the SHOCKING TWIST OMG HE RAPE. It's just a really lazy plot device to make us hate him more when him just being paranoid and losing his grip on reality would be a much better character.

> He knew the apocalypse was coming so he moved to an underground bunker

He had no actual knowledge that anything was ever going to happen, he was just a paranoid schizophrenic, which is why his wife left him (taking their daughter).

> with his daughter.

That girl wasn’t his daughter, he kidnapped her, raped her and eventually murdered her.

> He didn't tell the authorities so they assumed his daughter had been kidnapped.

She wasn’t his daughter, had she been his daughter, the cops would have found his bunker and searched it, finding the girl and/or the barrel of acid.

> His daughter didn't believe her father about the apocalypse and left only to succumb to the poison gas and return to the bunker where she later died.

He murdered the kidnapped girl, who he had been raping for who-knows-how-long and then dissolved her in acid.

> He took the risk of letting those 2 entitled millenials into his bunker because he is essentially a good person.

He took in the Emmett because he knew him and didn’t want to be alone in his bunker.

He kidnapped MEW because he wanted another substitute daughter-rape toy.

> Emmett wanted to murder Howard so he could be alone with Michelle.

Emmett wanted to GTFO after he learned what the situation was.

> Michelle was stupid enough to believe Emmett's lies and used her pussy pass to get Emmett to take the blame and took advantage of Howard's grief at losing his daughter.

What fucking movie did you watch?

>the original script

Reminder that there's no proof that he hurt anyone.

>Reminder that there's no proof that he hurt anyone.

Just the photo of him with the missing girl, the "help me" scratched on the window and a barrel of acid...

He shot a dude point blank in the head and dissolved his body in acid.

What the fuck do you think he did to the kidnapped girl?

do we have any proof that he actually had a daughter in the first place other than, he says so?

Well for one he found the guy annoying, he was cockblocking him, and he confessed to trying to steal his gun

had to be done

>do we have any proof that he actually had a daughter in the first place other than, he says so?

True, though I'd say he was married and had a daughter.

Do we know for sure that Howard raped the first girl that he ended uo killing?

I was under the impression that Howard only wanted to pretend that the girl (and Michelle) was his daughter. Eventually things got out of hand and Howard killed her before she could escape.

>people actually literally defending howard here

Why do you have to be this way? You have a choice