>ylyl
>only shit you've lost to edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=exeUpPlLS9Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wish we had some oc

oldfag detected

Bump

Have not seen porsche girl in a while user, how's she doin?

XDDDDDD MOAR IM DYIEENGGG!1!1!11

Not funny but accurate, David Lane said a long time ago basically that people in militias were cucks.

well shit, if david lane said it, then it must be true. couldn't possibly have been said to taint the public perception of militias and keep the people divided and disorganized.

chicken chicken goes bawk bawk

XD

Fuck, now I can't unsee the chicken...

Haven't lost yet/10

>FB_IMG_...

she's still really busted up about crashing that ride, but she's stoked that we're still fapping to her leaked photos.

1. it's summer
2. kys wizard

ylyl is gonna be pretty rough this summer

Oh fuck

czeched

Summer shit is a fucking myth that was disproven a while ago.

no, the traffic was shown not to spike. entirely different thing. my hypothesis that it was because the influx of newfags is counterbalanced by the corresponding outflux of others who can't stand them has yet to be refuted.

HOW is this funny?

Im keeping this

omg this is so fucking hilarious ive seen like 4 of the ylyl threads in the last couple days and that is the funniest thing ive seen in all of them. well heres a mildly amusing picture thats made me laugh in the last few threads

What he said

Garrison?

i know, it's awesome

how about this ?

Lost to the fact that Jewish intelligence is higher than white.

or this ?

or this one ?

27stroke6b or whatever it was isn't actually funny.

It's good to be the boss.
Also lost

LOST

what part of this is remotely funny

hang yourself newfag

oh shit these have me dying laughing im saving these ones

youtube.com/watch?v=exeUpPlLS9Y

Oh shit, that's a horrible joke but that face is fucken gold

high quality content

If pi is truly an irrational number with infinitely many decimal places, then logically speaking contained within the number pi is the number pi expressed entirely in binary, except the decimal is the hexadecimal values of pic related represented as binary, and if you take the number of times that sequence is repeated and express it as a binary number then eventually the binary value could be expressed as a qr code which would take you to an image that expresses how much of a fag OP is by having it written in magenta comic sans.

i came

> 1 minute later the temperature went back to normal

that graph is stupid

Your copypasta is great, but has an erronious assumption. Having an infinite irational number doesn't automatically mean any possible number combination will be expressed therein.

is this actually real?

also fuck haiti
every nigger I've met that came from haiti has been a useless lazy piece of shit

I suppose it's debstable, considering it is infinite, although pi expressed in binary would be larger than pi itself. The real question is, why the hell are we discussing mathematica in a YLYL thread?

Blam the Clintons.

It's called humor.

Because I've been awake for 39 hours and fuck you

>only 39
2 hours ahead of you buddy

pi is not only infinite and irrational but it is also probably a normal number

I worked with a guy from Haiti. They hired him on because affirmative action and such. He lasted three weeks; every day he'd show up, be shown the audit from the day before with all his mistakes on it, then make excuses like, "Yea but dat how dey tut me to do it."

He eventually told the boss he had to go back to Haiti for an "emergency" and when they asked if he was returning, he said "I dunno, my mudda she might make me stay."

Two weeks later I ran into him at Walmart. He was wearing four of those retarded wide-brimmed flat billed hats (all facing different directions), begging for cigarettes and drinking from a free water cup he got at a gas station. Apparently he's living out of his car because that's completely normal to him.

Mfw he says his mom's been dead since 2010 and he hasn't been to Haiti since.

Most 3.14s are pretty irrational

Lost

This is all fucking trash

>Environmental Racism
Top Kek

Whoever made this screen cap is complete retard, like seriously. What idiots screencaps a .webm then proceeds to use cuts with 0 context.

I bet this was the last message she received