What's up Sup Forums, another one those threads. You know what to do. 7,6,8 decides

What's up Sup Forums, another one those threads. You know what to do. 7,6,8 decides

Hi, would you like to see the Emoji movie with me later this month?

dmn grl u got a lotta teef

winner winner dick dinner

"you won't be smiling like that with my dick down your throat"

I bet she has a sexy pussy. Probably well maintained hairy

You know what I really hate about tinder is that sometimes these bitches reply too late.

it's also late o'clock

Their early work was a little too 'new-wave' for my taste, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own - both commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humour. In '87, Huey released this, Fore, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is 'Hip To Be Square', a song so catchy most people probably don't listen to the lyrics - but they should! Because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself!

Choose a girl Sup Forums

pidda. we going in on doggo

I second that: the doggo looks so cute! And it has different eyes!

Sharon, duh

Do your thang

Fuck it we'll do little piggy too

> hey your dog is very cute. 10/10 would pet

we gotta ease her in and get some replies under our belt

bump

Is Pidda the girl or the dog?

Can I fuck your dog? It's beautiful.

This

kek

"jesus christ, how much do you weigh?"

KEKT holy shit do this