Why do so many shows make fun of people 18+ that still live with their parents?

Why do so many shows make fun of people 18+ that still live with their parents?

no one actually does that
18 and still living at home wtf...

Because get a job you loser

Im 28

At least my parents are moving away to another country and my father makes my yearly salary in less than four weeks

I am disappoint

kikes
the answer to all of your questions is kikes.
we should've let hitler finish killing all of these faggots.

I'm also 28 and am disappoint

Get a load of this loser hHahahaa ha

>we should've let hitler finish killing
He never started

Because your a massive loser if your 18 and still living with mommy and daddy

>23
>tfw

yeah it's clear who owns the imobiliar area

As a jewish man, I'm curious... Is the antisemitism ironic or do you guys genuinely hate jews?

I think it comes from the fact that there are a lot of wealthy jews that are supremely influential in both mass media and politics.

Its more an ironic reference to them I think. Nobody minds normal jews.

Their Jealous they fell for the Independent meme and don't get home cooked Neal's and low rent

Just the rich ones buddy

idk about others but in real life i don't hate jews i make mean comments about jews on Sup Forums only to integrate in the group

What if I'm a janitor at an elementary school?

I moved out at 25 after college. How's that?

The truth is most people in their 20s continue to stay home at least until they graduate from college because you save a shit ton of money by doing so. My parents even wanted me to stay because of this

>Home cooked Neal's

Fuck off kike. The world is waking up again to your fucking parasitism

Marx, Engels, Trotsky, Lenin. All kikes. Communism wouldn't exist without the kikes. 100 million deaths in the 20th century alone.

Cultural Marxism and its byproducts; globalism, multinationalism, corporatisation of western civilisation, feminism, LGBTQ, mass non-white immigration is all perpetuated by Jewish intellectualism.

Your kind has weasled its way into the back doors European civilisation and taken over the media, Hollywood, banks, internet and governments. You push culturally marxist agendas through your moguls. Soros and Bloomberg both put millions into funding mass immigration to white countries from the 3rd world for no reason other than their kike agenda.

You made up the Holocaust to play the victim when there wasn't even a deviation in the 9 million Jews residing in Europe during the early 20th century, 3 million living in territories never even occupied by the Nazis. The NSDAP would've had to gas literally every one of you fucking cockroaches.

And above all your entire race are supremacists. You think you're the Chosen Ones from your fairy tale made up god and all other races are GOYIM whose sole purpose on earth is to serve your kind. I've read the Talmud you kike. The life of a gentile isn't even worth the fingernail of your kind. And that premise is ingrained in Judaism. That you think you're the chosen ones. You'll never co-operatively assimilate in other people's societies when you think you're better than them when it is in fact you who are the parasitic leech living off of the superior Europeans ingenuity. You are nothing but trash

But i'm just a poorfag with a GED. I have nothing to do with those people.

Their like hot pockets but with lentils and red beans with a spicy sauce, your missing out man

>tfw 26
someone just kill me

iktf

what's worse is pretty much being unemployable too

Well I'm 18 and live by myself but my parents pay the bills, so I'm kinda in between.

>tfw 25
>tfw the age when body starts to breakdown and age, slowly getting old and decrepit

Fuck everything

Jews have been kicked out of 109 countries since 250AD. All for the same parasitic shit if you look into each individual case one by one. Taking over the economy, usury, foul play banking, supremacism, degenerate ideologies, degenerate culture and art, manipulation and genociding ethnic natives.

But I bet you think that's just a coincidence. It's always the goyim's fault isn't it, kike

Based Mel

They should be fucking shunned just for circumcision alone. Genital mutilation IS NOT okay.

>be me
>uncut by parents choice
>ridiculed in a Jewish run society
Fuck this shit guys I didn't ask for any of this

Circumcision isn't genital mutilation

I know it's shitty to say "oh woe is the poor millennial who can't afford to live on their own!"

but it is actually more expensive than it has ever been to live in most places in the world these days. 30 years ago a waitress level job was basically enough to live off of quite comfortably and even take care of a family. Not today. It's become rather common for people to live with their parents up around 25 years old, at least through college

The fact that that ritual has found its way into other religions shows how conniving and shady Jews have been for thousands of years.

Also, yes I'm fucking mad that I had a piece of my dick skin snipped off in the name of religion without any say at all. Fucking livid.

It is though. They cut a part of your fucking penis and make it less sensitive as a result.

Same, my family is not even jewish, I never asked for this. I don't mind because I never knew any better, but it's still weird if I think too much about it. I'd rather not.

31 year old neet checking in :^)

That's a pretty swell condition to be in

Circumcision improves sensitivity and function though, not to mention the numerous health and sanitary benefits.

It is, for the time being. I'll need to get a job soon because my parents are getting old and my father has cancer so they won't be able to pay my bills forever. I think I should be able to at least finish college though, so in that regard I'm very lucky.

[citation needed]

I can't even drink soda without my body shutting the fuck down.
I didn't ask for this.

Google.com

It gives the opposite results, user, neutral results or no results at all.

White people don't really understand the concept of family and always try to get as far away as possible from their parents.

Even the parents can't wait to get rid of them

Liar.

Your old man has cancer and you're still mooching off his ass?

Does it count as living at home if you're living with your sister and you pay rent?

Any where you live is home user

what's with all the /r9k/ threads?

this is Sup Forums

25 here, sorry mom and pop. at least they're nice enough to pretend I'm not a failure most of the time

It is sad.
They all hate each other and can't wait to get out of each other's lives only to congregate at thanksgiving or christmas and everyone just stares at their phones waiting for the nightmare to be over.
Maybe it's good whites are being bred out of existence.
Bunch of milky faggots.

> living with your sister

wtf? how's that working out?

I'm not proud, but yeah. That's why I'm thinking of getting a job real soon.

Every week my mom tells me about how she met some parent of one of my old classmates while at the supermarket buying me tendies, and that their son/daughter also still lives at home. It's just an attempt to make me feel like less of a loser. I'm 33 btw.

I think that's the thing older generations/parents don't understand.
The world they grew up in doesn't exist anymore.

>This is Sup Forums

>getting a job "real soon"
Fucking kill yourself you useless cocksucker

why does that shock you?

you'd probably sniff your sister's panties you fucking scum

>this is Sup Forums
Exactly

It's fine, I barely see her cause I'm still in uni.

>Goyi- I mean Dude, I'm telling you, cutting parts off your body off makes it work even better!

You're all little bitches. I brought my house in 2007 at 23 working as a storeman. You're all just entitled little faggots wrapped in cotton wool.

You do realize 2007 was a decade ago, right?

And you haven't done any thing but bitch and moan and laze about in that decade

and most of the people my age were saying the same thing you guys are saying now and this was at time of the gfc.

Maybe that's why they succeed more than anyone else: tough love.

What do you do?