What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/StopTrumpPAC/status/730190268394315777
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Professional bull preparers.

This can't be real.

that they are a bunch of faggy cucks, I imagine. Which wasn't something we weren't aware of in the first place.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign

twitter.com/StopTrumpPAC/status/730190268394315777

>not realizing that "cuck" now is used to denote someone who is passive and rolls over for someone else's needs
>the antithesis of this is Trump's America First doctrine

wew lad

Say it loud, say it clear preppin bulls is our job

>proud to be a cuck
Oh, what terrible times we live in

FeelTheBull

I'm not sure.
I consider myself liberal and I come here because other liberals are such enormous that I can't take it.

Holy fuck its real.

Meme magic. The POWER

Oh shit

>It's real

Is it that they learned from us or is it that they came here to plant these terms?

The memes are too powerful

This is a joke, right?

>mfw

We need to keep the memecoaster rolling so we hear Hillary saying she's proud to be a cuck at the debates.

This has to be a false flag twitter.

But every other post is actually against Trump.

Whos memeing who

>betas & SJWs finally embrace they are all cucks

TIP TOP FUCKING KEK BREHS

ARE WE BEING OUT-MEMED?

its the death rattle of the unholy alliance. no more mr.nice guy between the 2 political factions in america. the republicans have shown their true colors as have the democrats

the political theater that was done for decades now becomes real. no more "make it look good for the camera". its going to get more personal than most politicians are comfortable with

because people who dont like them will take this real far. the next midterms should be fun

What have you done pepe?the memes they're coming real!

This is fucking gold.

double meme agents

We have Kek on our side. There is no way

We have clearly entered a new paradigm however.

The hatred against "cuck" is the best evidence of it's power. There are still faggots everywhere trying to act like its literal definition prevents it from being an effective insult, which is the most retarded way to try to dismantle it. It's like saying "cocksucker" isn't a viable insult because the person isn't actually sucking a cock at that moment.

Cuck cuts to the core of the liberal mentality of embracing passivity. Like every effective insult, there is a visceral truth in it that immediately puts people on the defensive. It is overused at the moment, though.

Post this everywhere!

SEND TO JIM

I am growing far too scared from the things mememagic is doing.

Hahaha god damn it Sup Forums what did you do? That meme magic is way too powerfull

this literally cannot be real my sides never asked for this

Top fucking kek. Go for it cucks, take back your word and start calling yourselves cucks every chance you get. That'll show em!

It's real, mates.

"cuck" obviously makes them salty, otherwise why even care? I think its all the more hilarious they are embracing it obviously because they are insecure about it

WHAT HAVE WE DONE

faggot jim said he quitted making videos for good

that it was just a stage of his life and he's done and sick of them

Looks more like they hate minorities to me

9000 followers
what

not if we have anything to say about it

We are the makers of language

>the masculinity you lost by jocking a man
What did he mean by this?

Stop this leaf, your terrorist acts are not supported by the other 90% of Sup Forumsacks.
This is a board of peace.

#ishitpostwithu

#notall/pol/acks

Reminder that this was also real, these jews don't bother hiding their intention anymore.

There's no need to be secretive anymore. No longer are we trying to keep out newfags and redditors and tumblrcunts and JDIF and NSA agents. It's far too late for that.

COME, WE HAVE SUCH SIGHTS TO SHOW YOU

No fucking clue, but they also block anyone pro trump people who comment on their tweets

can someone prove this is a real PAC, that takes money and is run by serious backers?

I'm trying to find info but apart from their website I can't seem to

I am all for the word Cuck becoming coming place as epic

It's crazy how James Rolfe being a cuck has led to all this

YFW IT'S REAL

This. You motherfuckers fucked up coming here...

The line between parody and real life has just vanished before our eyes.

>these jews don't bother hiding their intention anymore
Their audience, the self-hating libtards, will just shake their heads and agree with them.

Is this a satire account? I don't believe it

>it's a false flag
No. People are just that stupid.

>muh party of lincoln and reagan

I hope Trump compares himself to Eisenhower and Roosevelt

Why does she have a swastika tattoo?

I think that one was supposed to be sarcasm in response to that tweet. Unfortunately these autists don't get that sarcasm is one of the most difficult things to portray in written communication (here on Sup Forums everyone uses the ;^) emogi to get around that problem). however is definitely NOT sarcasm and one of the funniest fucking things I have ever seen. Please let this start trending, because I want to see the day when RINOs everywhere are proclaiming themselves to be "proud cucks" in the streets.

God, help me. this is more than just meme magic.

I'm a big black bull somebody call me?

What the fuck..? I'm moving to Mexico.

Their audience isn't even shtilibs but cuckservatives, not that they both aren't shit

If it was sarcasm they wouldn't have deleted it minutes after it was posted.

lol at Sup Forumsacks spamming their feed with laughing anime girls, keep it up you glorious sons of bitches.

I called them out on this tweet when they deleted it, then they liked my tweet calling them out. wtf?

So I tried to find any kind of proper listing or news coverage of this PAC and couldn't find shit

a quick look at the website reveals what seems to be a pretty shitty facade of an actual PAC, sporadic and poorly written articles, a donate page, a store selling two shit "bumper stickers" and nothing else

I think this PAC is just some dude trying to make a quick buck off of the anti-Trump craze, nothing about it seems legit

it is however not a parody. Everything posted seems genuine, and mememagic has claimed another soul

Holy shit I laughed out loud big time

Praise KEK!
I humbly offer repeating digits!

You gotta be kidding me.

Why does it have a swastika on its wrist?

Good, let them drop or flunk out. Universities don't need idiots like that.

We have to speed up our meme efforts.

>mfw the next big thing after tranny and pedo acceptance will be cuck acceptance

I saw a report on TV tonight about allowing trannys in the military. Whats next, allowing furries in the militiary? The ride never ends

You don't even need to edit it.
that's how far we come

kek

I mean, allowing furries to be on the front lines is kind of a win win situation if you think about it

As long as they are cannon foder everything is all right for me.

Because she's literally Hitler of video games.

>If cuck means not hating minorities

That's not even fucking close to what it means

>anti-trumpers call themselves cucks
>shillary takes the bait and says she's playing the woman card and deal me in

this couldn't go any better

our memes are winning. we did it Sup Forums

>"I hate that liberals call all Trump supporters racists! It is not fair!!!"

>"You're against Trump? What a dumb cuck.Cuck cuck cuck cuck cucK XD"

Sup Forums showing its hypocrisy once again.

Sup Forums just uses it for "anyone I don't like".

>triggered maple leaf

cuck

>>>"I hate that liberals call all Trump supporters racists! It is not fair!!!"

t. fucking no one

This era will be remembered by history as the Great Meme Wars.