What is the perfect age for a woman?

What is the perfect age for a woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-immolation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Depends on the woman. I would say between 20 and 35 yo for most women, but you also have women who look hotter in their 40s than in their 20s.

right around 16-20

attractiveness peaks at 15 i heard

I'm 48, and found the best years for many women are in their early 30s. They still have many of the physical benefits of youth, but have gained the relative emotional stability and self confidence that makes it the perfect time for you to be in a physical relationship with them

on the right ... what is her name?

Early 20's. Still young enough to be fun, but old enough to have grown out of the teenaged awkwardness and insecurity. Plus it's optimal breeding time if you want to look at things from a purely practical standpoint.

15-20

no idea good sir. i dont question. i merly save.

Fuck off normie

Guess it differs per woman. I've had a 15 year old when I was 19, beautiful girl but it was kind of like taking care of a child. I'm 25 and recently dated a 21 year old, fucking hot body but she was still acting immature as fuck. You just can't have a good time with them. I guess most women kind of start to grow adult between age 25-30 and if lucky they still have a tight body, although you know it's only going downhill.

any volas up?

thats Lexee smith, cunny godess you dummies

From 2 to early puberty

-1 and more. When she is still a sperm inside my balls.

Probably 12 but I personally think they peak at 15

80's to mid 90's

15 to 45 if they make an effort to stay in shape.
I'd want any woman in that age range to sit on my face.

i'd shit on your face

Tor Links??

13-17 inclusive

(OP)

12-16 generally.

whatever age she is

any numbers on my clock

IMO 12-13 is just too young. 15 to 21 would be my optimum age age whats really fucked up is as I age...that age wont increase. Sorry ladies you become obsolete fast

9 - 12

Face, head and hair do not go with that body

I stand by it.

If she posts a selfie and your first thought is "d'awwww, she's really trying!" you should put your dick nowhere near her. 20-25. Best age when it comes to ratios of cuteness to fertility to maturity, etc.

I like to play it safe 18-around 35

9-15

there is no perfect age, only looks.

if a girl is HOT, she is not HOT because of her age.

Chloe,yammy

To fuck: 15
To be around: 62-64

17 years 11 months

she got hotter.

Thirteen.

Kek

That has to be shooped. There's no fucking way that here legs are that long, and her hips are that fucking high...

No user, it's totally real.

Nigga, take two seconds and look at her left knee...

its not shopped.

>implying they ever stop whoring for attention

I'm 26, i'm fucking between 19-32 years old, prefer 25+ since they're more emotionally stable.

5 - 18

are you good looking?

whats it like?

>5

14-16

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-immolation

>LMAO XDDDDD WHITE BOI LIPS ECS DEE XDDDDDDDDDD WHITE BOI

The body is far from the mind on this one.

Body: 13-23
Mind: 45-55

The reason for the mind being in the post menopausal years is that as women age and hormones drop off, the playful nature of childhood comes back but not losing the responsible maturity of adulthood. The bitchiness and cattiness diminishes with hormones, and then as age takes its toll, the settling down begins to build and stubbornness ruins the fun.

So transplant a fully developed and experienced 42yr old mind into a 15yr old body and that would be the ideal female to marry... For about 5-10 years.

Nah, i'm a 6,5/7, I've been lifting for about 2 years now, and yes it's superficial, but it most definately gets you laid a lot.

Millenials are worse than current gen teenagers

>current gen

Once they're double digits.... they're good to go.

i am ugly and depressed, but i try not to show it. whats it like to fuck women? mentally, not physically.

The age of consent

Exciting/arousing and then almost immediately boring

Get some exercise, cardio or lifting and get to love that, in the long run that will increase your overall happiness more than sex. Sex is awesome obviously, but it's just sex. Right now i'm fucking a 23 year old but have an amazing physical connection, so i don't really need other woman. Be happy, do whatever.

Fucked up after that

adding: mentally it feels great to have that connection, someone that adores you, and likes who you are, think that's better than sex itself, but i'm not your typical Sup Forums-guy.

>it feels great to have that connection, someone that adores you, and likes who you are, think that's better than sex itself

being ugly sucks.

This. You usually have to pick one or the other because women don't emotionally mature until their bodies start to deteriorate. I've dated a 28 year old girl who was still immature and helpless like a teenager. Women who look after themselves can be attractive at any age but they'll never be quite as slim and firm as they were around 14-20. So decide what's more important to you.

I was a late bloomer myself and prefer to hang out with older women but seeing pictures of my girlfriend from 10 years ago and knowing I'll never get to enjoy how tight and pretty she was back then kind of stings.

yup, its the biggest hinderance to living a happy life that nobody ever talks about

hey bby, those legs go all the way up?

I was an obese piece of shit with balloon face. I lost like 90 pounds in two years and put on some muscle. Once the fat was gone from my face it turned out I had facial features and started getting female attention, a lot of it.

>Still depressed

yeap.

this is like when batman broke his back and he fixed it by doing push ups.

>brool story co.

Probably 16 is the age I'm most attracted to personally in terms of beauty. However, I've dated women as old as 30 and can say with certainty that 30 year olds fuck the best and are easiest to manage as a partner

lol she reminds me of gru from despicable me

how old are you?

And I currently have two partners. One 25 and one 22

Nooooooo! They are only good for fucking at this age. They have no clue what they want in life, and will break your motherfucking heart. Mid thirties is the best.

>27

well, that goes away.

What you mean?

you will be 40 soon. and no more 16 year old pussy.

if you think this then you're a cuck or just don't hope for a good future for yourself

>Letting a college aged slut break your heart...

I prefer second girl for the left.
Perfect age, 16.

>cuck

opinion discarded.

I thought it was just me, glad someone noticed

there is no "perfect age". only good looks.

it's nice to nut, but it's exhausting, or even boring with some girls, the ones who could be replaced with a warmed up fleshlight

other than nutting and edging, the best part is the teasing beforehand