The fuck?

The fuck?

Why are you even surprised?

>he's totally good again, guys

It's just expected at this point.

wtf I love jayz now

Because he's 47 and still rapping.

pitchfork has no credibility at this point. even amongst normies whom they started targeting.

Ageist.

>8.4
>Divide 8 by 2 and you're left with two 4s
>44.4
>4:44
What does this mean?

Fuck off this with this shit that album is good.

because any established review site does it's part to help the industry....fts
dl it & judge yourself, it'll be forgotten in a month

4:44 is actually a 10 and the best and most important hiphop album of the century.

Pitchfork just loves niggers.

it means that you can manipulate numbers in any way to get the result you want

>dude nogs and poptimism lmao

delete plebfork

I highly suspect this is the last good album Jay Z has in him, everything this point on will just be amazing beats and meh lyricism

what did he mean by this?

>hate p4k
>cry about p4k relentlessly
>keep going on p4k for more qq material and give them hits
>advertise p4k via your new qq material on Sup Forums
>never once post about the plethora of alternative online music publications out there
really gets the synapses firing

how can I shitpost about good reviewers?

8.4 divided by 2 is 4.2, not 4.44

imagine being so disconnected from reality and having such a fake relationship that you air your problems out in your music for all the millions of retarded fans to absorb and act like they know you

But what's your point? You're going round in circles here.

BLEACHED

I was dividing 8 by 2, not 8.4 by 2

You half get it but then don't and its kinda miraculous how your thought process fell apart mid way

They're overplaying their relationship problems as a marketting strategy + musical muse, to do that as effectively as they have shows anything but a disconnect from reality

Shit man I wish I could make money just by making music out of lies and hyperbolic drama like this

this isn't a surprise to anybody, pitchfork stopped inflating alt-rock/indie rock in favor of inflating rap about 8 years ago

have you never seen a scaruffipost or what?

They are disconnected with reality. They have lived as celebrities for so long that their life is really just a bubble. I genuinely believe that they genuinely feel all these emotions and react this way rather than how you think they're conniving bastards.

>not a 4.4

You are probably a pleb who likes rock music.