Westworld Trailer #2

Westworld Trailer #2

youtube.com/watch?v=IuS5huqOND4

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kxRX6LXDpWs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westworld_(TV_series)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=kxRX6LXDpWs

Yet another fucking shitty reboot/remake that can't touch the original and from the trailers basically has nothing to do with the original at all, similar to how the Total Recall reboot just completely fucked everything up.

>Hollywood, you people suck ass

Just looks like yet another show that will make a great pilot but have no staying power

>string female android that don't need no man

It will fail. Looks terrible

>whining because a network with a perfect track recording is remaking some garbage from 1973

You actually think this makes you seem cultured, don't you? Cringeworthy fat moron.

What's the problem with having a strong female role? Are you sexually repressed?

Only homosexuals and weak men want female leads.

>giving alt right SJW attention

just report

>Females exist
>REEEEEEEE

t. alt-tumblr

>Only homosexuals and weak men want female leads.
Only neckbeards who don't get laid actually believe this.

Only homosexuals, weak men, and pussy bois raised by single moms believe this

>anthony hopkins
fuck sake, now I have to watch this Nolan written garbage

Whatever you say man, must suck being teetering on the edge of whether or not you like men or women.

>Female lead

What in the world led you to think that? Hopkins and McPoyle are the leads. You're being triggered solely by thr existance of a female character.

And here l am being baited into writing this shit.

she gets raped in the first eppy

feminist critics who got screenings hate the show

as a huge fan of the original movie

this looks like absolute, total, complete pussified BULLSHIT

I mean fuuuuuuuck how many times do we need this "URRR ROBOTS ARE PPL TOO DURRRR" bullshit? who fucking CAAARES

>Gay pussy boi projects his inner faggotry

Tell your single mom I said hi

It's pathetic how these people automatically scream FEMALE LEAD and collectively lose their shit based on dis info. They are worse than conspiracy theorists when it comes to chem trails.

Why do unintelligent people think they're allowed to have opinions? Go back to Sup Forums.

Your room temperature IQ is showing over a few sentences on the internet. Keep assuming man. It's definitely a great way to argue.

>Gay pussy boi getting all flustered like gay pussy bous always do

>I Can Type In Green Text Too. hehe xD

Sup reddit

what if his IQ is measured in Kelvin?

300k average.

looks comfy

>This much flustered butt hurt. Gay boi getting rustled over muh stronk female character.

>everyone looking at the political aspects

I just think it looks interesting.
It's been a while since I've seen a strong mystery themed show.
As I've never seen the original.

>people aren't allowed to have opinions I don't like
Are you competing with him to see who can be more retarded?

>using faggy lingo like Stronk

To be fair you did the same thing

>Ok.

So the Gunslinger is now Agent Smith

There's no mystery dude, Westworld is a theme park for adults where they get to go around killing and fucking robots. That's it.

why do you assume someone not liking female characters is gay? gay dudes love girl shit like sex in the city. your projections are amateur.

yeah cause normies dont love got rite

its basically Lost 2.0 and this time jack is a women !

take that Sup Forums, heck yea

so is this a miniseries or a movie?

I'll pass. Honestly it doesn't look very good. It seems like a very shallow premise. A gimmick show that will run out of steam long before it's over.

your life is a gimmick

>being this mad

YUL?

DRAW

this

cant wait for all the T&A they never showed in the movie

>people think this show is political
>people don't realize that it's about gnosticism

Fucking ignorant shitters

This

>muh endlessly recycled life is but a dream, reality is a trap gnostic meme

And that's why this show looks like shit.

>so is this a miniseries or a movie?

A tv series, though Wiki is only listing three episode so far, I assume there are more;

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westworld_(TV_series)

I have to agree with the user up-thread; if this is going to be a "robots are people too!" tv show, it'll suck.

>cant wait for all the T&A they never showed in the movie

Will the tv series also have a Medieval World, Roman World, etc. like the movie, or is it just West World?

Probably explore other worlds in future seasons

>Finally a Rome S3

this show will eventually displace Game of Thrones as the hallmark of HBO's ingenuity when it comes to producing top tier television.
No shit.

>it's another 'interesting premise gets fucked by the execution' series
hard pass

I've had Westworld and Futureworld in my backlog for a long while now. Should I watch them before the HBO series, or should I try to go in as blind as possible?

>that can't touch the original
do people actually hold the original westworld in this high esteem?

because holy shit I would not have guessed that anyone felt that strongly about that movie at fucking all

genuinely surprised by how many people hate the look of this

it looks gorgeous to me, and has a bunch of actors I like. Looking forward to it, personally.

>so what kinda show you want senpai
>just give me the animus and recognizable actors
>say no more

Same, although I knew nothing about this until just now.

a couple of years ago, after having read all of A song of ice and fire but deciding I'd watch along with my friends anyways, I completely stopped caring about spoilers

it has not lessened my enjoyment of anything at fucking all.

personally I'd recommend it.
I look at it like how reading/watching the classics isn't negatively affected by knowing how they end.

when i liked the first ep of The Night Of, I went and watched the entire british series. Honestly I think it just bolstered my enjoyment of HBO's take on teh series.

tl;dr go for it

it's a good movie, not an untouchable classic or anything

seeing this though, it has such a massive disregard for the original and all the new stuff it brings to the concept is uninteresting bullshit so yeah

>Ed Harris
>Anthony Hopkins
>western
>sci-fi
>Jonathan Nolan > > > Christopher Nolan

Honestly, I'm kinda pumped. But I was pumped for Vinyl as well, and see how that one turned out, biggest flop in TV history.

It looks fucking great. It looks incredibly expensive.

>I have to agree with the user up-thread; if this is going to be a "robots are people too!" tv show, it'll suck.

I'm really hoping the robo-rebellion is being led by a competitor, someone who doesn't give two shit about the robots but pretends to in order to get people on their side and absolutely ruin the company.

Season finale ends with the robots waking up in a different world, one run by the company employing the rebellion leader after he ruined Hopkins and stole all his IP.

That would be a gorgeous twist.

Ehh I liked Vinyl but it definitely was too much of a Scorsese-Jagger circlejerk.

Westworld looks promising. I just hope they don't go too mainstream with it, J.J. Abrams being a producer and all. That man has a tendency of turning everything he touches into shit.

>J.J. Abrams being a producer and all

I have a feeling he's just there for credit, he's not involved in day-to-day ops.

>JJ Abrams originality
>Nolans endings

Cant wait!

>>JJ Abrams originality