Hey Sup Forumsros, what is the most efficient way to lose weight? I don't care if it isn't healthy...

Hey Sup Forumsros, what is the most efficient way to lose weight? I don't care if it isn't healthy, I just need to burn a lot of weight fast.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taenia_(genus)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

literally crack or coke

Cut your calories. You lose weight be using more than you take in, simple as that. It's not about working out - that's more how you build muscle/tone - weight is about dieting.

Stop eating and start running

Only eat apples or something. Basically no calories but still activates your metabolism instead of going into fasting mode and storing energy.

Don't eat for a month, just drink water, geez.

You don't have to be a fucking rocket scientist to figure that out.

cut a leg

FLOOR IS LAVA

You could always cut off a leg or two.

eat only eggs for a few days,it works.
but after a few days it isnt so healthy anymore.

and you could try to eat stuff that gives you the shits all day long so you lose a lot of fluid, but thats temporary.

don't eat or drink until you die

Fasting dumbass.

Stop eating

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taenia_(genus)
This

lipo if your desperate. Exercise and diet if you are anything else

Intermittent fasting and exercising. I alternate days doing a 16/8 and a 24 hour fast following a large meal. Work out 30 minutes a day six days a week. I've lost 30 pounds in six weeks.

This. read how christian bale lost all that weight for the machinist or how the dude who plays Thor lost all his weight for whatever movie hes doing.

Drugs

get a prescription for adderall.

I have lost 3 kg in 2 weeks just with 1 hour walking 4-5 days a week, stop dinner 3-4 times a week, eating a bit less for breakfast and lunch, and drink a lot of water when you feel hungry. 1-2 days a week eat what you want.

vigorous excercise 3x a week
some physical activity every day
remove all sugar from diet
eat less calories
eat less carbohydrates
eat more fiber (veggies) if you feel hungry

This is good advice except be careful what it is you eat...apples have a shitload of sugar which fucks with your metabolism. You're better off with celery, carrots, or lettuce. Also, drink a shit ton of water...it will increase water weight but flush a lot of toxins and shit out of your body.

>crack
>cocaine
>meth

Flensing.
It's almost a lost art. You may be able to find a flenser hobbyist in your local area.
Also, Jenny Crank diet works.

Steam room. Sweat it out. Eat less and cleaner. Coffee. Be more active. Speed up the metabolism. It's not hard, just got to make a few changes.

Swim laps and eat healthy

Drink Gin or any clear hard alchol for energy, eat nothing, and run. . . run! I lost 60 Lbs this way

Hack at your body with a knife. Literally cut the fat out.

it's true?
Watches at $ 0?

Cardio and super high protein. No carbs. Good amount of healthy fat. Strength training. Use a carving knife to cut the fat off your thighs.

Start skipping either lunch or dinner. Not both, just one or the other. You start getting hungry towards the night, when that happens, try to persevere. I lost over 50 pounds in half a month, it's slow, but it's healthy and it works. Just don't be a fatass and eat like crazy after you lose it all. Also keep track of your BMI, never go underweight.

dnp

Dont listen to this moron, dont cut carbs completely out. stupid people giving stupid advice

What is this sorcery?!

you lost 22kg in 2 weeks? wow

I lost 80lbs since last march. Literally only lean meats and vegetables. And whatever the fuck you want to eat saturday and sunday. Turkey, boneless skinless chicken breasts. Also no carbs at all until you speed your metabolism up. Then you can incorporate complex carbs like brown rice and sweet potatoes. Never any bread of any sort or noodles. Unless theyre shiritake rice noodles.

this

if you dont deliver the energy via some carbs and fat, your body will burn the valuable protein instead of building up.

Also get ready for loose skin. Once you lose the weight youll still be upset. I have
loose skin. Only solution is to never be a fat fuck to begin with.

There needs to be a restructuring in the way we view weight loss because exercise and diet fundamentally do not work for some individuals

meth

Wrong faggot. Juice yourself up with caffeine. He said he didnt care about health

Bullshit. If done correctly, diet and exercise works in 99.9 percent of people. Only an extremely small percent have some kind of rare medical condition where this isn't the case.

Idk if it cares to you or not but I been cutting lots of weight for wrestling and jiu jitsu for years. In a month I would have to lose 40 lbs usually though I cut 10 lbs in a week for competitions. I would excercise everyday for about 3 hours except Sunday. Bit it's all about eating. Stay away from all shit food and sugar. No cake, brownies, cookies, or all that crap. This includes all the shit like chips, sodas, pizza, anything really that's greasy and fried too. I would not eat any bread too because that's sugar too. You want to stay away from carbs but don't starve yourself. I would usually eat chicken and a small amount of rice everyday and lots of vegetables, nuts, and water. The rice would be where I would get my carbs and energy, rice is a starch so it turns to sugar in your body so don't overload on rice. Don't eat butter either that's a crime. Eat lots of eggs, chicken, salmon, and small amount of peanuts as a snack. I'll have salad and would drench it in dressing because I hate salad. The dressing won't be so much of a big deal so go crazy with it if you want. And portions is huge. Don't eat until your full but until your about 3/4 full and just stop. Dont starve yourself either. That is my routine hopefully it could help you

How else does someone lose weight if they don't stop eating carbs. It's not like calories out > calories in is a weight loss method. You're obviously a fat fuck that doesn't know shit about nutrition.

the fastest way to lose weight is surgery. The smartest way to lose weight is diet exercise and detox

stfu op you goddamn chuck you fucking wut m8 ur dum like ya shit b8 just kys you motherfucking cancer
give us a bodypic with a timestamp faggot or gtfo

>Smoke meth
>Spend hours cleaning your house
>No appetite
>???
>Profit!

speed